Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Easy one as everybody must have taken a shot of something:-

As usual the following rules apply:

- Must be taken by you
- Must be on film
- Must have been taken, developed and scanned prior to the start date of this challenge.
- Discussion in the discussion thread (link below) rather than this Entries thread, please.

Please include details of the camera, lens, emulsion and anything else of relevance if you can possibly remember that far back.

One Entry per person only.

Entries close at 16:00 on 22th January 2024 (or thereabouts), to be followed by about 3 days for the poll after that.

Please keep all discussion and chit chat in the "new old film discussion thread"

Well for about the last 10 years (and each year) have been photographing this house and it can't get any worse and all that's left is to fall down.
Not the latest shot as it's in the roll waiting to be developed.

C5Plu4F.jpg

A ver neglected Waterworks River, Stratford - Bromley by Bow borders 1989. It looks very different now.
Olympus OM1n, 50mm lens, Ilford FP4

OM1n FP4 London 1989 32 by Nick Watson, on Flickr

Derelict barn in the middle of a foggy field...

000001700022 (1) Foggy sunday.jpg

This was from the same roll of Agfa Vista 200 (ie old-stlye Fuji C200) in my Olympus mju II, as the 3 photos in the comparison conversion software thread. Started December 2022, ended November 2023! Dev/scan by Filmdev.

Well done the winner Topsy..... lovely photo and thanks for other entries that were interesting esp Peter Spencer erm in an derelic house with a baby left outside o_O

Well done @Topsy well deserved winner.

Thanks to all those who voted for my shot, I'll need to get my thinking cap on now as I presume I need to set the next challenge?

Is there a deadline for having the thread up?

No deadlines I don't think. If you leave it too long then you'll get people sending you gentle reminders. I know this from experience of receiving them myself. :)

The comps last a week for submissions, then three days for voting IIRC.

No deadlines I don't think. If you leave it too long then you'll get people sending you gentle reminders. I know this from experience of receiving them myself. :)

The comps last a week for submissions, then three days for voting IIRC.
Thanks Nige, I'll get something out early next week (I hope). :thinking:

Back