Digital Medium Format Thread

Morning all and a quick question.

Out of interest, and for those that use Fujifilm GFX system, as it uses a Sony sensor, what do you use for processing RAW files?

Reason I ask is that I have an XT camera and when using Fuji Studio X you have to have the camera attached to computer because it uses the camera as a RAW Converter engine, is this the same with the GFX models?

I am not interested in getting Capture One and really do not take enough images to warrant getting into the Adobe system.

Last edited:

Out of interest, and for those that use Fujifilm GFX system, as it uses a Sony sensor, what do you use for processing RAW files?

Reason I ask is that I have an XT camera and when using Fuji Studio X you have to have the camera attached to computer because it uses the camera as a RAW Converter engine, is this the same with the GFX models?

I am not interested in getting Capture One and really do not take enough images to warrant getting into the Adobe system.
Pretty sure X Raw Studio works with the GFX range.

Lightroom.

I use lightroom.... that said, I the GFX files are huge. I upgraded to a mac m2 max and it needs plugging in for high power mode on the processor, then lightroom runs fine. Outside of this, my other computers really struggle and LR slows down a lot.

Back