motorbikes old/new...open thread??

Looks like a motorbike!

More seriously, the engine looks a bit Triumphy but the tank looks more BSA. Frame looks like an oil-in-frame Trump (from what little can be seen!)

Does Bobbing one make it a metal maggot?

Much as I love the Bobber, that colourway doesn't do it any favours (IMO!) Not much of a fan of the fat front tyre on it either, although that look did suit the Shovel lowrider I had custody of back in the '90s. Straight through shorty pipes do rather appeal to me though!!!

Ducati WSD900?..not much info?
wXpKzf1.jpg

God, I do love a CBX .....! wOOw

Not as common as they used to be and now rarely given the chance to release their Banshee wail!

Hi, a MÜNCH 1200, a German superbike of the 1970s. It had an NSU (car) engine and an enclosed rear chain, running in oil, which made it suitable for long distance riding
(before the introduction of O-ring chains).

It was twice as expensive as the BMW R75/5 I had then. I was not satisfied with the braking performance of the BMW front drum, so I thought about buying a MÜNCH front
fork with the Ceriani front wheel and brakes.

But I changed my mind, bought an R90/6 with two front disks, and was happy .. ---

DSC_9503-d500c.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a Triking. Still made, I think.

I'm almost ashamed to upload this since I have said many times "if it has more than 2 wheels it shouldn't have handlebars" but I was into my local Harley Dealrship today to pick up a stock replacement part and this was sitting out front. Apparently Harley are now making Servicars (Trikes) again WTF.

Harley Servicar.JPG

I'm almost ashamed to upload this since I have said many times "if it has more than 2 wheels it shouldn't have handlebars" but I was into my local Harley Dealrship today to pick up a stock replacement part and this was sitting out front. Apparently Harley are now making Servicars (Trikes) again WTF.

View attachment 423077
I had to Google it, it's called a Freewheeler.....................

Screenshot 2024-05-16 151916.jpg

Back