weekly Drodd's Photo52 for 2011 - Week 51, 52 and bonus: Light, Glass, Nature (post 1545)

Hi Dawn,
Love your owl shot - great shot :clap:
I seemed to have missed a few weeks - can't choose between the two shots you posted for trio - both lovely colours and composition. For the 'finish' theme I particularly liked the candle and the roses - your choose great shots always bang on theme :clap:

Hi Dawn,
Love your owl shot - great shot :clap:
I seemed to have missed a few weeks - can't choose between the two shots you posted for trio - both lovely colours and composition. For the 'finish' theme I particularly liked the candle and the roses - your choose great shots always bang on theme :clap:

Hiya Joan,

Thanks for the catch up and the comments.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hi Dawn , sorry I haven't commented recently, especially as you are so good at leaving detailed comments on mine.

The week 9 roses are just wonderful. So moody and dark. That would make a great book cover for some classic horror story. Not sure what processing you used but it works brilliantly. The little vase/glass doesn't quite work for me. I would also have been tempted to have a little more DOF and a little more light. But, I might be wrong there as it works very well as it is.

I really like the week 10 trio pic. That's such a fun image and made me smile. The background and lettering works well. Somehow the lighting isn't quite right - not sure - would more directional light work better? I love the composition with the figures arranged like a real band with the drummer at the back.

The owl pic for "knowledge" is great. Beautiful colours and the composition is perfect. The detail in the feathers is stunning. I would prefer a little more DOF to bring more of the head into focus. I just tried playing with this pic in Photoshop Elements, but whatever I did my other half said your original was better:LOL:

Fantastic 52 you have here Dawn (y)

Hi Dawn , sorry I haven't commented recently, especially as you are so good at leaving detailed comments on mine.

The week 9 roses are just wonderful. So moody and dark. That would make a great book cover for some classic horror story. Not sure what processing you used but it works brilliantly. The little vase/glass doesn't quite work for me. I would also have been tempted to have a little more DOF and a little more light. But, I might be wrong there as it works very well as it is.

I really like the week 10 trio pic. That's such a fun image and made me smile. The background and lettering works well. Somehow the lighting isn't quite right - not sure - would more directional light work better? I love the composition with the figures arranged like a real band with the drummer at the back.

The owl pic for "knowledge" is great. Beautiful colours and the composition is perfect. The detail in the feathers is stunning. I would prefer a little more DOF to bring more of the head into focus. I just tried playing with this pic in Photoshop Elements, but whatever I did my other half said your original was better:LOL:

Fantastic 52 you have here Dawn (y)

Hiya Patrick,

Thanks for popping past and doing a catch up of commenting on my last few weeks. I always look forward to reading what you think about my photos and you also provide such detailed comments and critique, for which I appreciate very much.

I like your idea of the roses photo being the cover of a classic horror story :D As for processing, if I recall I upped the shadow slider to get it a bit darker and also increased the sharpening to get the detail in the petals. Other than that not much processing. The vase is actually a normal tall drinking tumber, I don't have any fancy small clear vases, although coming to think of it I should have perhaps used the narrow square vase I have. I didn't really have much space to get a great DOF and was sort of taking this shot from an elevated angle to get the petals that had fallen. There was more light, but as I mentioned I increased the shadow slider to get a darker moody feel to the image.

The lighting on the trio shot was tricky. I have since learned that trying to light black is challenging, especially when the subject has a glossy texture. I was trying to avoid the black jackets reflecting light. Glad you like the band setup because that is just what I was thinking when I arranged them.

With the owl pic I can appreciate what you mean about more DOF. My post was quite a tight crop, mainly because there were trees and grass around it that I didn't really want to hightlight because I wanted the whole head in the shot.

I have taken on board all your critique and added them to my learner experience. Thank you ;)

Cheers

Hi Dawn,
Your Owl is a lovely clear shot. Great colours and perfectly framed. :clap:

I didn't think your Style image could be improved upon. Particularly after all the work you put into it at the time. I still love your original but the tweeks certainly make a difference. Your perseverance is admirable. :) Great work Dawn

Martin

Hi Dawn,
Your Owl is a lovely clear shot. Great colours and perfectly framed. :clap:

I didn't think your Style image could be improved upon. Particularly after all the work you put into it at the time. I still love your original but the tweeks certainly make a difference. Your perseverance is admirable. :) Great work Dawn

Martin

Hiya Martin,

Thanks very much for your kind words and compliments, all very encouraging ;)

I really like the owl photo as out of all the birds, the owl is my favourite.

Indeed there was a lot of work put into the Style photo (I remember it very well and I think that memory will stay with me for a long time, after all it took me a week to produce the image :LOL:), but I am now happy with it as a final image after applying the tweeks.

'Perseverance' ..... I think that should have been the theme for this week because I am really battling to decide what to do for Moderation. I have produced an image tonight ..... but I think I need think about it more (maybe sleep on it) before I post. If I am happy with it tomorrow, then I will post it, if not it is back to the 'drawing board'.

For me 'moderation' is a challenge as I am not content with just one idea, I like to think of many :LOL: Maybe it is time for me to put this week's theme into practice :D

Cheers

To be or not to be .... moderation is the question :D

This has been a very challenging theme and taken more than moderate thinking, resulting in me using 4 photos to produce a mini storyboard.

The 1st image is one I took yesterday when I did my first graveyard shoot (what an awesome experience). When I got home and had a look at the photos, this one stood out and formed the basis of my story.... (from a biblical reference)

The 2nd is one I took the other night and was going to submit as a single image, but after sleeping on the idea, I decided it didn't convey the theme on its own and was missing something. The glass is filled with amethyst gems. I have a keen interest in crystals and gems (and a large collection of same) so I was glad that I could use this interest in the theme. Not to mention that I have to practice moderation when in a crystal/gem store because if I had the dosh I would buy everything :). The word 'amethyst' comes from the Ancient Greek a- ("not") and methustos ("intoxicated"). Amethyst was considered to be a strong antidote against drunkenness, and believed to protect the wearer from intoxication, which is why the Greeks and Romans wore amethysts and made wine goblets carved from it.

The 3rd is another photo I took at the graveyard yesterday, which added to my thought process of the story for this theme.

The 4th was what I needed to warm up after being at the graveyard for two hours :D I would have had a glass of wine, but as that is my abstinence for Lent (it was out with the Baileys :D)

So after the explanation of how I derived my idea for this week I give you Moderation:

5553685077_b34c3d2a3a_b.jpg

5554269844_4d1dc931a7_b.jpg

5554270036_612058dacb_b.jpg

5554270186_9e00c16e5f_b.jpg

Once again I have enjoyed putting this together for the theme. I almost decided to play a Joker Card this week, and probably would have had I not got the inspiration from the 'ancestors' :)

These themes seem to be getting more challenging each week (which is a good thing for me as it makes me think more) .... I only hope I can last till week 52.

Image 2 and 4 were shot using a lightbox (something I'm still figuring out how to use correctly). I would like to say a huge big specially :ty: to Lynne (Blondie606) for kindly giving me the lightbox (it is already being put to good use).

I would also like to thank everyone for all the support and encouragement through your comments and critique, which is what spurs me on in this project.

Once again any comments and critique would be greatly appreciated as they all contribute to my learning experience.

Cheers

Well Dawn, you certainly never let the mundane appear in your work ;) Well done! I'm following your thought process but not sure I can say - Yeah, that's moderation, but...

#1 is a classic, love the processing; I could start debating the wine into water but theology is not permitted here :phew:

#2 I'm with you on this and rater like the resultant image, again the processing is holding here (Would LOVE an amethyst glass myself)

#3 Caught me there, off tomorrow to have bloods taken so :( this image I feel needs a little more definition in the detail of the stonework.

#4 This would appeal more to me should it be whisky ;) I feel the bottle is a little soft? Or is that the effect you wanted?

I always find your work interesting and thought provoking. Seldom just a quick glance and that's it. Good for you (y)

Well Dawn, you certainly never let the mundane appear in your work ;) Well done! I'm following your thought process but not sure I can say - Yeah, that's moderation, but...

#1 is a classic, love the processing; I could start debating the wine into water but theology is not permitted here :phew:

#2 I'm with you on this and rater like the resultant image, again the processing is holding here (Would LOVE an amethyst glass myself)

#3 Caught me there, off tomorrow to have bloods taken so :( this image I feel needs a little more definition in the detail of the stonework.

#4 This would appeal more to me should it be whisky ;) I feel the bottle is a little soft? Or is that the effect you wanted?

I always find your work interesting and thought provoking. Seldom just a quick glance and that's it. Good for you (y)

Hiya Tina,

Thanks for commenting and the kind words of encouragement.

I have found this theme the most challenging of them all so far and really had to rack my brain for this one.

The processing was actually part of my 'moderation' thought, i.e., lack of moderation when processing :D I really enjoy playing around with various processes to turn a photo into and image.

I agree with your suggestion about more definition of detail in the stonework of #3. The light was starting to fade, so perhaps I need to make another visit to the graveyard to get some more detailed shots.

As for whisky, I'm not a huge lover of the drink so didn't have a bottle at home. But then I suppose there are going to be ideas of what drink should have been used depending on peoples tastes. BTW the bottle is a bit soft, perhaps because of the lighting through the lightbox, however I thought it added a relaxing ambiance to the image.

I hope all goes well with your blood tests today.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Cheers

Hi Dawn
Well 4 images this week , you sure make work for yourself but I follow your way of thinking.
The first is a nice strong image , I love your amethyst crystal glass and enjoyed reading your explanation of the crystal. The grave yard image I feel needs a little more brightness to do it justice and I do like image 4 of the bottle and glass. As already mentioned it could be a little sharper but with your new lightbox you are learning new skills all the time so practice makes perfect.
Keep up the good work
Best wishes
Ceri

Hi Dawn, sorry for not keeping up to date. Got some catching up to do :) I'm not going to read all 500 posts or so so apologies if some of the things I say have been said already, as well as if I start talking complete gibberish.

Week 4:The first one hurts my head lol. Indeed very abstract. I like the second image but I think the bottom and left side were cropped a tiny bit too tight. I like the b&w, somehow it evokes a stark feeling.

Week 5: I like the images individually but I don't think it works as a piece together. I love the colours you got in the ice in the first one and the second image is very interesting too. Nice one.

Week 6: This doesn't work for me as an image. A bit too cluttered for my taste (lol I just typed that without thinking about the theme:LOL:) I guess you succeeded in achieving the spirit of the theme!

Week 7: I prefer the first one. I think the colours and the background work really well together. Love the composition. Overexposed the first cup a bit though. Lighting, especially on shiny surfaces is tough isn't it?

Week 8: I love both images! At first glance the first one reminded me of old 8 bit arcade games. The second one is amazing great work.

Week 9: I think the lighting and the DOF work really well. On the other hand as you have included some fallen petals maybe I'd have liked to see something else of interest in the setting/background with more DOF.

Week 10: Love the trio of musicians. I have no idea how you did the background but it works really well. The tulip trio doesn't do much for me. The lighting doesn't work imo, I'd have lit it to get a more vivid, lively colours out of the flowers to really bring out the spring feel.

Week 11: I prefer the revisit to the original. Much cleaner yet still has the abstarct feel of the original image. Nicer colours too. The owl photo looks great. I think it's well composed and exposed. A slight curves adjustment and sharpening would bring out a bit more out of the image imo.

Week 12: Haha what great little story you got there. I like the effect you applied to the first and second image. I think it conveys the storytelling feel well. Photo-wise the first one could be sharper and I'd love to see the second one without all the fancy effects another time. Little bit of fill light might have benefited the third one as it looks too dark imo. I think the fourth one would have been better not done in similar style to the other ones to give it a more contrast compared to the other images. I don't like the soft effect. Sharp photo with warm lighting and glistening shiny reflections in a cosy room setting would have been my choice.

I'm amazed at the amount of effort you put into these shots and I admire you for that. Keep up the great work :clap:

Last edited:
Hi Dawn
Well 4 images this week , you sure make work for yourself but I follow your way of thinking.
The first is a nice strong image , I love your amethyst crystal glass and enjoyed reading your explanation of the crystal. The grave yard image I feel needs a little more brightness to do it justice and I do like image 4 of the bottle and glass. As already mentioned it could be a little sharper but with your new lightbox you are learning new skills all the time so practice makes perfect.
Keep up the good work
Best wishes
Ceri

Hiya Ceri,

Thanks for the compliments and comments on week 12 :)

Indeed I seem to make a lot of work for myself, but I see it as all part of my learning.

Each week presents a new challenge, but even more so this week and I found I had to really think outside of the box for this one.

I think I need more practice using the lightbox, so it might be commissioned for more shots throughout the Photo52.

Cheers

Hi Dawn, sorry for not keeping up to date. Got some catching up to do :) ....

I'm amazed at the amount of effort you put into these shots and I admire you for that. Keep up the great work :clap:

Hiya Kaz,

Thanks for popping past and taking the time to comment, all feedback is much appreciated.

No need to apologise for not commenting sooner, with so many of us taking part in this project it is a challenge just keeping up with all posts.

I take on board all your critique and will consider same when I get a chance to look at the pics again.

Thanks too for your words of encouragement ... they are what keep me going through this 52.

Cheers

Evening Dawn

another set of stunning images (y) though must confess after a seriously hard week at work (& damm ,another day to get through yet!) I am struggling to follow your thought process :LOL:
Of all of them I much prefer the Amethyst glass & Baileys shot , great processing as always & glad you're finding the lightbox useful (y)

I'm currently suffering withdrawal as the camera's away at the cleaners so my shot for this week is gonna be a late entry ( & nowhere near as impressive as yours!):LOL:

Evening Dawn

another set of stunning images (y) though must confess after a seriously hard week at work (& damm ,another day to get through yet!) I am struggling to follow your thought process :LOL:
Of all of them I much prefer the Amethyst glass & Baileys shot , great processing as always & glad you're finding the lightbox useful (y)

I'm currently suffering withdrawal as the camera's away at the cleaners so my shot for this week is gonna be a late entry ( & nowhere near as impressive as yours!):LOL:

Hiya Lynne,

No worries about struggling with the thought process, that is understandable .... after all it sounds like you are having a tough week at work.

Thanks for your comments, much appreciated. And also for the lightbox, which is being put to good use ;)

I hope you get your camera back soon (believe me I know the withdrawals that one goes through without their camera having suffered same last year for over 4 week).

Actually my camera needs a serious sensor clean a.s.a.p. so I am going to have to book it in for one soon (too scared to do it myself :LOL:).

Cheers

Hiya Dawn, a big well done for getting those 4 images for the theme, my favourite image of yours this week is number 1, I like the composition of it along with the lighting, there is just something about it which draws me to it. (y)

Hiya Michael,

Thank you! Your kind words of encouragement are much appreciated.

With#1 I just got really lucky with the lighting from the sunset, and actually there isn't much processing except for adding the rays.

Cheers

Hiya guys & gals

OMG I know I have lost touch with things when I have to search for my own post :LOL:

It has been a hectic week, so much happening .... I feel like a Dachshund chasing my own tail :LOL:

Anyway, here we are in a new week with a new theme (and with everything happening I feel like I am already at the end of it :LOL:)

On Saturday I attended the TUC Anti-cuts protest in London (5 hour coach trip there, 5 hours walking around, 5 hours coach journey back and 1000 photos later) I had to at least have one themed photo. BTW it was my mission to cover every eventuality on the day.

5572138303_038a9d719e_b.jpg

First image: shell of a London Eye pod .... thank goodness I didn't have to ride that one (otherwise it would have been Thames here I come :D)

London Buses: On Saturday the buses were empty ... not a sole in sight as they were all out marching on the streets of London.

The telephone booth (in this case they were black .... which I have since found out are not BT provided) ..... empty ..... because folk were marching .... or is it a case of most folk now have mobile phones?

4th the aisles at the London Eye ..... where I thought I might have a problem with long queues..... say no more! Probably due to all the marching .... so well planned :D

Can't believe I have one pic (well 4 in 1) for this week. Did have another idea for the theme which I might add as an addendum later.

BTW the processing was all intentional, to keep some uniform, all the colours of the originals were so varied and didn't gel with each other.

As per usual, any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to peek :D (protest photo thread can be viewed here http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=308234)

Cheers

Last edited:
Hi, Dawn, you are a busy gall!

Wow, how organised are you!!

Your owl is very nice. Pity no eye contact but I do like owls!

Ha, Ha, moderation and you do 4, classic!

For me I'd opt for the wine glass photograph - nice contrast, good simple composition and great colours. Border's a bit wide for me, minor point.

Like th postcard take on empty and well done for getting 4 empty photographs on a day when, I'm advised, 300,000 decended on the capital! b&w really adds to the theme.

Big (y) for you hard work and dedication to your 52.

Hi, Dawn, you are a busy gall!

Wow, how organised are you!!

Your owl is very nice. Pity no eye contact but I do like owls!

Ha, Ha, moderation and you do 4, classic!

For me I'd opt for the wine glass photograph - nice contrast, good simple composition and great colours. Border's a bit wide for me, minor point.

Like th postcard take on empty and well done for getting 4 empty photographs on a day when, I'm advised, 300,000 decended on the capital! b&w really adds to the theme.

Big (y) for you hard work and dedication to your 52.

Hiya Andy

Thanks for the comments, compliments and critique. Indeed I have been very busy lately, but am now suffering for it as I am not feeling very well at the moment and was off work today (and will probably be off the rest of the week).

I agree about the owl shot that it would have been better to have some eye contact but the bird wouldn't listen to my request :LOL:

With the Empty theme I thought the postcard/Polaroid effect was appropriate as it was quite a journey and outing for me on Saturday. It was strange to see how some streets were so quiet and empty when others were crammed packed. I didn't even get a photo of a London cab as all the streets were cordoned off to traffic and the buses were empty. The trains on the Underground were otherwise full.

This week I have kind of lost my photography mojo, but that is probably due to me not feeling well. I just hope now that I get better before the weekend so I can be ready for the next theme. In the meantime I will do some catching up on my 365 photo processing (and still try to take my daily photo, although they may not be as creative due to lack of creative inspiration).

I also need to catch up on other peeps photo52's.

Cheers

Hi Dawn, well done on getting 4 photos for this theme, the whole picture is great, it's just odd London being empty. Black and white suits it very well indeed, and the postcard style is eyecatching. (y)

Hiya Michael,

Thanks for the compliments. Indeed it was strange to see some parts of central London so quiet.

Glad you like the b&w and postcard style too.

Cheers

Hi Dawn, very interesting take on the Empty theme. Empty is not a word you'd normally associate with London. I happened to be in London that weekend too (went to see the Oxbridge boat race and to meet friends) and my week 12 "moderate" photo is about the protest as well.

I like the framing and processing, though the sky in the London Eye photo sticks out a bit as it has a quite strong blue colour where others are more neutral. It's very imaginative how you tilted the whole framed image, as has been said, makes it look like a postcard.

Hi Dawn, very interesting take on the Empty theme. Empty is not a word you'd normally associate with London. I happened to be in London that weekend too (went to see the Oxbridge boat race and to meet friends) and my week 12 "moderate" photo is about the protest as well.

I like the framing and processing, though the sky in the London Eye photo sticks out a bit as it has a quite strong blue colour where others are more neutral. It's very imaginative how you tilted the whole framed image, as has been said, makes it look like a postcard.

Hiya Kaz,

Thanks for the comments. Indeed the word 'Empty' is not one I would normally associate with a busy city such as London and was quite surprised to see some empty spots about. At the time I took these photos I didn't know what the new theme was going to be, so was quite chuffed that I had taken some pics on the day that tied in with the theme once it was announced in the evening.

I think the sky in the London Eye photo may appear to have a blue hue to it (compared to the others) because of the soft focus I applied to zone on the empty shell. Also it started to drizzle a few minutes after I took this shot, so perhaps that had something to do with the difference in colour, and it was also very hazy from the mist (or is that smog/pollution)? :shrug:

Thanks for the comments about the framing/processing .... I'm quite happy with that too.

Cheers

Hi dawn
Cool picture for empty. I really like seeing London as an empty and forgotten place, à la 28 days later. I also like the Polaroid processing you have given it. Only criticism I can offer, and this is just me being picky really, is that you've captured three iconic images of London and an empty queue line.

Hi dawn
Cool picture for empty. I really like seeing London as an empty and forgotten place, à la 28 days later. I also like the Polaroid processing you have given it. Only criticism I can offer, and this is just me being picky really, is that you've captured three iconic images of London and an empty queue line.

Hiya Liam,

Thanks for the compliments and critique. :LOL: I like your nit pick about the empty queue line mixed with the three iconic London images (although it does have the word London and is Empty :p). I was going to put an empty street in its place, but without knowing it was a London Street it would have just looked like any. I would have also added a London Taxi (but unfortunately I didn't see any about on the day because the streets were cordoned off to traffic). What would you have suggested would be a good 'empty' image to put in its place? (only asking out of interest, please don't take the question the wrong way).

Cheers

A Black cab would have a been great. But I bet finding 2 or 3 empty ones would have been problematic. I did nearly put a suggestion but it would've been quite a challenge. I was thinking maybe an empty subway station or carriage. There's something slightly sinister about empty subways.

A Black cab would have a been great. But I bet finding 2 or 3 empty ones would have been problematic. I did nearly put a suggestion but it would've been quite a challenge. I was thinking maybe an empty subway station or carriage. There's something slightly sinister about empty subways.

Hiya Liam,

Good suggestions, but unfortunately didn't manage to get either, for lack of sightings of black cabs and all the subways that I was in were full.

I did however, get a photo of what looked like an empty boat on the Thames River and also an empty walkway with signpost.

Maybe I will have a look at how those might fit into the set.

Cheers

Hi Dawn, really great picture for empty. All 4 are good images and combine well for the theme.

Hi Dawn, really great picture for empty. All 4 are good images and combine well for the theme.

Thanks Colin, much appreciated (y)

Cheers

<snip> Did have another idea for the theme which I might add as an addendum later.<snip>

I've not been too well this week and spent most of the week in bed trying to shrug off this bug, however today I had to nip out to the post office to collect a parcel and on the way home this happened which I thought was quite apt for the 'Empty' theme:

5579695141_7185b2317a_b.jpg

I must be ill .... doing a double take for a theme when I feel so carp :LOL: Either that or I have definitely gone :wacky:

My eyes and nose are constantly streaming, so apologise if this looks a bit blurry.

Guess I will have to visit the petrol station some time this weekend before venturing out next week :LOL:

Cheers

Great 'empty' shots Dawn and the processing really suits the photographs as Michael said they look like old fashioned post cards - great:clap:

Great 'empty' shots Dawn and the processing really suits the photographs as Michael said they look like old fashioned post cards - great:clap:

Thanks Joan (y)

Cheers

Hi Dawn again - you have just managed to post another shot as I was replying.
Another great shot :clap:
Hope you will soon be fully recovered - take care. Joan

Hi Dawn,
4 good photos that are very apt for the theme, I like the b&w it suits the postcard style. Also nice to see the empty sign from your car. You have thought the theme out very well this week.
I hope you feel better soon
Best Wishes
Ceri

Hi Dawn,
4 good photos that are very apt for the theme, I like the b&w it suits the postcard style. Also nice to see the empty sign from your car. You have thought the theme out very well this week.
I hope you feel better soon
Best Wishes
Ceri

Hiya Ceri,

Thanks for your kind words and that you like the photos for this week.

Thanks for the well wishes too. I'm hoping that by tomorrow I will be feeling better ready for the next theme.

Hi Dawn again - you have just managed to post another shot as I was replying.
Another great shot :clap:
Hope you will soon be fully recovered - take care. Joan

Hiya Joan,

Thanks for popping past again and for the well wishes.

I'm going to be heading off back to the pit again shortly as I am absolutely drained.

Will catch up with you all again over the weekend.

Cheers

Last edited:
Medication and photography don't mix...

:D

:LOL: Andy I agree :D

Hiya Dawn, I like your 2nd empty shot, how kind of your car to drink all of its petrol in the appropiate week! :LOL: Hope you feel better soon.
All the best.

Hiya Michael,

Thanks, glad you like the 2nd empty shot, indeed it was luck that the car is on empty for the theme. If it wasn't for me being on sick leave this week, this wouldn't have been the case as I would have had fill up. Now I just hope there is enough juice in the tank to get me to the petrol station, think I may have to free-wheel down the hill :LOL:

Thanks too for the well wishes .... Today I am feeling much better than I have the last 3 days. I think with all the sleep I've had, the bugs have managed to fight it out between themselves whilst I've been in the land of nod.

Today I'm going to take it easy and try to do some catching up with processing and posting my 365 photos which have fallen way behind with everything else going on.

Here's looking forward to the next theme :D

All have a great weekend.

Cheers

Was the Fuel Gauge representing how you were feeling?

good abstract approach like it (y)

Was the Fuel Gauge representing how you were feeling?

good abstract approach like it (y)

Hiya Emily,

:LOL: spot on there pal, and fortunately after many hours of sleep I am now on the mend.

Glad you like the abstract approach.

Cheers

Back