SamuelSlade's Photo52 4 2011 : Week 52 Glass + Nature added

jinxed by dawn now is it!!... :bang:

What do you mean? :thinking:

You and others seem to know what the new theme is .... but I haven't seen such yet :bang:

D

What do you mean? :thinking:

You and others seem to know what the new theme is .... but I haven't seen such yet :bang:

D

NOoooo..COLIN knows the theme... he said it was patience... does this mean i have to visit the hospital ..again.>?? :help:

Ok..i know what you might be thinking... but this week for ME... is HARD!!! .. nuff said..

WRONG as it may be... i post this as the first of the weeks offerings...for WRONG ..

..and what is wrong?.. with this WRONG... because..for so many years i have thought how much a beemer would be great to own... to drive..to cruise in... but after buying a Q'badboy this weekend and cutting spending the morning cutting the grass./.. it is SOOO wrong that i love it more than the beemer... :bonk:

what was i trying to achive... a composition mainly.. framing it slightly (yes.. i know) ... AND thoughts around product and placement.. so a decent angle for the car... as well as background for the badboy..

..anyhow (there is it is again!!!) ... my first of this weeks offerings... WRONG... to compare such machines at opposite ends of the mechanical scale...:naughty:

Hiya Kev,

:LOL::LOL::LOL: OMG I don't know what you are on ..... but I want some :D

This is absolutely fantastic!!!!

I have had such a chuckle at this that my sides are splitting :LOL:

Think I may have to invest in one of these 'badboys' ..... the garden outside is starting to look a bit like a jungle with all the dandelions sprouting all over and I don't thing the Flymo will do the trick.

As for critique on the photos ...... the Beemer needs a clean :LOL:

Well done!

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Kev,

:LOL::LOL::LOL: OMG I don't know what you are on ..... but I want some :D

This is absolutely fantastic!!!!

I have had such a chuckle at this that my sides are splitting :LOL:

Think I may have to invest in one of these 'badboys' ..... the garden outside is starting to look a bit like a jungle with all the dandelions sprouting all over and I don't thing the Flymo will do the trick.

As for critique on the photos ...... the Beemer needs a clean :LOL:

Well done!

Cheers

... you like..?? :clap: ..ok..

i was going to post a shot of the beemer alone..well .. sort of alone... directly behind me (in front of IT) was an X5 so.. 2 together.. but the WRONG thing i felt was there were both parked outside the village church... such an explicit show of wealth, outside a place preaching giving than receiving.. (hoarding) .. :shrug:... but the shot of the two wasn't the best once i'd got them both in... you could see the church.. but not making it dramitic enough..

..as for what i'm on.. Noooo.. you don't want this stuff... its that strong they have to etch the bottle with the label ... :help:

*** :)

Great stuff Kev & the blurb does make me chuckle :clap:

If you have any of that stuff of yours left over seal it securly & courier it over my way double quick :D

If you have any of that stuff of yours left over seal it securly & courier it over my way double quick :D

(y) See great minds think alike .... bugger the fools (blah blah blah!) :D

serious girl!!!...this stuff is dynamite... i couldn't let a courier handle it.. :shrug:

...but what IS wrong with this image... that i spent all of 10 minutes trying to get as its parky outside now... :( ... i'll tell you... after the image...

..SO.. what is wrong.. i shouldn't have been able to take this photo.. thats what IS... why not??? .. because my long lens only goes to 200mm and then its a ball of white light... :thinking: confused? ... yeah ..so am i... or i would be.. if i hadn't used a 400mm to get closer... and hopefully later this week... i'll be practically on the surface.. i've gone Moon mad... i've always wanted to see the moon for myself.. and.. wrong as it is.. i'm a step closer.. :wacky:

...and.. i can't wait for a full moon again... this ones only half topped up.. (y)

this comment could paint such a bad picture... :naughty:

That would explain the weird dreams I had last night ....... guest appearances were TinaC, BarrySprout, Marts, 'Mr Costa' .....Posiview, Mr Gethin, (MWHCVT ... from 365), Lynne (Blondie606), and Kennysarmy (Neil).........

OMG all these projects are getting to me now :LOL:

Needless to say .... we had a fantastic party ...... must be the idea of the meet we are trying to organise.

sweet dreams :)

Dawn :D

Last edited:
That would explain the weird dreams I had last night ....... guest appearances were TinaC, BarrySprout, Marts, 'Mr Costa' .....Posiview, Mr Gethin, (MWHCVT ... from 365), Lynne (Blondie606), and Kennysarmy (Neil).........

..ok-ay... just digging that hole deeper by the sounds of it.. :bonk:

Yes..you guessed it.. he's gone mad once more.. and posting more images of this weeks theme...

W..t...h..you ask??... i thought so too.. some form of depth measuring gauge i usually see in rivers covered with silty water...8ft would cover most cars me thinks??!?!?! :thinking: ....

..I also took this image because i loved the way the road swept around to the right ..almost as if the gauge is thumbing a lift with no success..

.. 4..yes a forth entry...

apparently the UKs hardest golf course.. even the locals only know of the location of 2 of them...and no'one has hit a hole in one..plenty of birdies though...

...for those of a smutty mind... i did wonder how the place got its name... :eek:

Hiya Kev,

Wow you have been a very busy bee posting all these photos, great stuff (y)

Love the 'Three Holes' photo :LOL:

Cheers

Hiya Kev, a big well done for getting so many takes on this weeks theme! I have found it hard! What a contast! 4 brilliant photos there, I really like your 1st photo! "Three Holes" :LOL::LOL::LOL: what a name! 1,2,:thinking::D

*** michael, there is still today... (y) ... where could you be thinking for the 3rd hole? :LOL:

Hiya Kev,

Wow you have been a very busy bee posting all these photos, great stuff (y)

Love the 'Three Holes' photo :LOL:

Cheers

busy bee is ma middle name...that and 'don't park your car there you t@55er, taking photographs of signposts!!!' ... :naughty: ahem!..

i see uve got internet access sorted... shame nobody has to txt you that all important theme word for next week.. :naughty:..and there's me lining words up from the urban dictionary...

*** michael, there is still today... (y) ... where could you be thinking for the 3rd hole? :LOL:

busy bee is ma middle name...that and 'don't park your car there you t@55er, taking photographs of signposts!!!' ... :naughty: ahem!..

i see uve got internet access sorted... shame nobody has to txt you that all important theme word for next week.. :naughty:..and there's me lining words up from the urban dictionary...

Hiya Kev,

Good job I got internet sorted so I can connect via mobile from the campervan .... I can only imagine the list of words you would have text me to send me on a wild goose chase :eek: :LOL:

Now what am I going to come up with for the new theme :thinking:

Cheers

Hiya Kev,

Good job I got internet sorted so I can connect via mobile from the campervan .... I can only imagine the list of words you would have text me to send me on a wild goose chase :eek: :LOL:

Now what am I going to come up with for the new theme :thinking:

Cheers

i hardly have you chasing geese..you did too well with the peacock..!! (y)

what i will say is.. this weeks theme is a doddly...when i read it.. it was like the scene in SW .. when Luke heard old Ben K's voice .. 'let go luke'... yeah so don't think... just do..which might be a paradox..as to 'do' you do have to think...

i hardly have you chasing geese..you did too well with the peacock..!! (y)

what i will say is.. this weeks theme is a doddly...when i read it.. it was like the scene in SW .. when Luke heard old Ben K's voice .. 'let go luke'... yeah so don't think... just do..which might be a paradox..as to 'do' you do have to think...

Hiya Kev,

Thanks for the comment about the peacock ;)

Being on holiday is great for the mind, I have a few ideas for the new theme, now just have to get the shots which could take a few days of togging :D

Indeed your last statement is a paradox in itself ..... I get the impression you are going to have fun with this one :p

Cheers

Indeed your last statement is a paradox in itself ..... I get the impression you are going to have fun with this one :p

Ohhhhh yess... paradox is a theme to stretch your ideas and skills...but be supple as the tree else the wind will snap you when it blows... yeaaaahhh :wacky:

BUT... just to finish this week off..i'm going to post another dark installment of 'The Subway'

..this was taken in broad daylight as well... amazing what can be conjuered up from the deepest ..darkest pit of your mind... :cautious:

thanks for checking by...time for a flower or two from the garden before i lose the sun..

(y) Kev

Hiya Kev,

I'm not going to post .... otherwise you will know that I have been online again :LOL:

Oooooh yes Paradox is going to be a fun one :D

Cheers

Hiya Kev,

I'm not going to post .... otherwise you will know that I have been online again :LOL:

Oooooh yes Paradox is going to be a fun one :D

Cheers

BUT!!??!>.. BUT!!>>..!!??? :thinking: something IS wrong here... can't quite put my finger on it..??

... thank you Sarah!! i have been beavering away on ideas all of yesterday.. YEAH.. idle hands are the devils work.. :thinking:

anyhow.. here is Take 1 of Paradox : House Rules

..clipping of the corners was intentional as i had pinned this to our notice board and wanted the impression of 'coming across it' ..?

..and also that JD rocks... nuff said..

Last edited:
Hiya Kev,

Great take on the theme. Notice you marked it as #1 (how many can we expect to see?)

Cheers

Hiya Kev,

Great take on the theme. Notice you marked it as #1 (how many can we expect to see?)

Cheers

hiya dawn... well lets just say this... the way i'm feeling... they'll be more.. and they might well get darker... :( .. back to the subways???

(y)

Hiya Kev,

Another good take on the theme ... but hey at this rate you are going to leave nothing for the rest of us to do :LOL:

Cheers

Hiya Kev,

Just seen your raven shot .... that was another I was going to do, and took loads of photos of them whilst away on jollies, but just never got the time to sort them.

It is a great shot.

Cheers

Hiya Kev,

Just seen your raven shot .... that was another I was going to do, and took loads of photos of them whilst away on jollies, but just never got the time to sort them.

It is a great shot.

Cheers

***...and i have to admit...your fruit shot was in double quick time....i might not make a single post until..ooo after day three of recovery..when the aching subsides..?? :bonk:

***...and i have to admit...your fruit shot was in double quick time....i might not make a single post until..ooo after day three of recovery..when the aching subsides..?? :bonk:

Hiya Kev,

Hey, no dust under my feet :D although I have a lot of backtracking to do to catch up with all the other photos.

And ..... stop being such a sissy :LOL:.... get on your bike and get those photos of Snowdon sorted and uploaded a.s.a.p. :p

Cheers

Hiya Kev,

Hey, no dust under my feet :D although I have a lot of backtracking to do to catch up with all the other photos.

And ..... stop being such a sissy :LOL:.... get on your bike and get those photos of Snowdon sorted and uploaded a.s.a.p. :p

Cheers

Sissy!!! :nono: ..don't yea begin to challenge me once more girl!!.. i'm walking wounded here..well sitting...more in a reclined position!! thats not the point!!... they're coming...i have two done..four uploaded.. will post shortly.. :naughty:

Sissy!!! :nono: ..don't yea begin to challenge me once more girl!!.. i'm walking wounded here..well sitting...more in a reclined position!! thats not the point!!... they're coming...i have two done..four uploaded.. will post shortly.. :naughty:

:LOL: challenge, moi? :D

Your pain is self inflicted ... all in the name of great photos (so well done). I am still suffering with painful RSI in my thumb from taking too many photos over the past week :LOL: The things we have to endure (y)

BTW staying in the reclined position will not aid those tired muscles, they will seize up. What you need is a gentle bike ride or walk, but first get some sleep :D

Cheers

BTW staying in the reclined position will not aid those tired muscles, they will seize up. What you need is a gentle bike ride or walk, but first get some sleep :D

Cheers

if that isn't goading an old warhorse like me then i don't know what is.. :D ...

i'll keep moving.. go to see what i can take for tropical???? i don't know anybody with a grass shirt and a pair of coconuts ... :naughty:

maybe when it gets cooler..i'll get the bike out..

if that isn't goading an old warhorse like me then i don't know what is.. :D ...

i'll keep moving.. go to see what i can take for tropical???? i don't know anybody with a grass shirt and a pair of coconuts ... :naughty:

maybe when it gets cooler..i'll get the bike out..

Hiya Kev,

Did you mean a grass skirt and a pair of coconuts :LOL: I'm trying to imagine a bloke wearing a grass shirt with two coconuts stuffed underneath :LOL: Now that would be classic for 'tropical' and certainly 'topical' :D

As for goading ..... never ..... I'm merely being helpful :p

Good luck with the 'Tropical'

Cheers

Did you mean a grass skirt and a pair of coconuts :LOL: I'm trying to imagine a bloke wearing a grass shirt with two coconuts stuffed underneath :LOL: Now that would be classic for 'tropical' and certainly 'topical' :D

:LOL: .. crappy keyboard missing w's now i'm misseplling things.. :D.. you're just getting me back for the red wine ..(y)

Back