weekly Drodd's Photo52 for 2011 - Week 51, 52 and bonus: Light, Glass, Nature (post 1545)

Hi Dawn,
Just catching up with your reshoot (which is a great image), your power shoot, where i like the montage and your divide. I like the sunflower seedling but not too sure on the ff. However i do like the blue tint, it seems quite fitting for the coldness of the ff.

Keep up the good work.
Ceri

Hi Dawn,
Just catching up with your reshoot (which is a great image), your power shoot, where i like the montage and your divide. I like the sunflower seedling but not too sure on the ff. However i do like the blue tint, it seems quite fitting for the coldness of the ff.

Keep up the good work.
Ceri

Hiya Ceri,

Thanks for popping past for a catch up and also for the comments about the photos.

The ff shot was one I couldn't resist doing because it caused me so much stress ... glad you like the blue tint, I thought that added to the cold feel.

Cheers

Dawn :)

Just popped in on your thread today as it's in my subscriptions, only to find my lengthy and eloquent review of your shots this week had not been posted properly. But to sum it up it said that the ff shot is really good and as Lynne said only you could bring the subject to life, well done.

I can see the effort in your paradox shot.

Good to see Jasper is up and running too.

I spotted some of your power shots on your flickr, but only seing them as a small image with know text, I wondered whet they were. The hook up lead is great, I'll never look at mine the same again!

Hiya Neil,

Thanks for the feedback. I enjoyed putting the paradox shot together.

Yep, Jasper is up and running and ready for the great adventure in Aug/Sept. Four weeks of travelling is going to be awesome :D

The power shots were great fun .... and I bet now that every time you hook up your electric you will have the image in your mind :p I know I will :LOL:

Just popped in on your thread today as it's in my subscriptions, only to find my lengthy and eloquent review of your shots this week had not been posted properly. But to sum it up it said that the ff shot is really good and as Lynne said only you could bring the subject to life, well done.

Hiya Colin,

Oh dear I missed your lengthy and eloquent review (no worry that has happened to me before :bang:). Thank you for providing an eloquent summary though. Appreciate your comment about the ff shot, as Lynne pointed out about it coming to life. A close friend has previously commented on how I seem to have the knack of bringing the most inanimate objects to life through photography/art .... something I enjoy doing too :D

Thanks guys, it is always very encouraging to receive such positive feedback.

Now anxiously waiting for week 20 :LOL:

Cheers

hello dawn, wowsers youve been busy, multiple shots on some weeks, blimey, impressive!

super layout of essentials for the power shot, think thats my fav of the group

sunflower sprout is a lovely pic, me likey

hello dawn, wowsers youve been busy, multiple shots on some weeks, blimey, impressive!

super layout of essentials for the power shot, think thats my fav of the group

sunflower sprout is a lovely pic, me likey

Hiya Fleur,

Indeed I have been a busy bee lately, not only here on the 52 but photography in general :D

Thank you for the compliments especially on the camping essentials power shot and the sunflower (which is growing well at the moment).

Cheers

Hi Dawn

Yet more imaginative images - you are certainly good at thinking laterally and coming up with something different. I haven't read through everone else's commments so forgive me if I repeat what others have said.

Power
The first "power" shot just looks so professional - I could easily see that in a magazine. Very good lighting giving excellent detail and a feeling a depth. A minor point for me is that the battery section looks very slightly out of place - perhaps it's the different tone/lighting. I guess you know the t is missing from electric.

The solar power image is really fun and has a Dr Who look to it - I feel like I'm falling into a time warp. The "Electric Hookup" is just great - (your mind wanders in unusual directions). It took a while for the penny to drop , but then it really made me smile.

Not sure about the 22 image. I can understand more with your explanation, but as a stand alone photo it's not doing much for me.

Divided
The freezer shot is interesting in terms of the repeating patterns, but I'd need it to be clearer what it is to hold my interest for long. Sorry to hear about your freezer problems - what a complete pain in the ....

I like the seedling shot a lot. I love this very simple but well executed type of image. Very nicely lit. Wonderful detail in the cotyledons. Excellent use of DOF, but personally I would have liked a slightly deeper DOF to bring a little more of the seedling into focus.

What a great thread you have going here (y)

All the best, Patrick

Yet more imaginative images - you are certainly good at thinking laterally and coming up with something different. I haven't read through everone else's commments so forgive me if I repeat what others have said.

Power
The first "power" shot just looks so professional - I could easily see that in a magazine. Very good lighting giving excellent detail and a feeling a depth. A minor point for me is that the battery section looks very slightly out of place - perhaps it's the different tone/lighting. I guess you know the t is missing from electric.

The solar power image is really fun and has a Dr Who look to it - I feel like I'm falling into a time warp. The "Electric Hookup" is just great - (your mind wanders in unusual directions). It took a while for the penny to drop , but then it really made me smile.

Not sure about the 22 image. I can understand more with your explanation, but as a stand alone photo it's not doing much for me.

Divided
The freezer shot is interesting in terms of the repeating patterns, but I'd need it to be clearer what it is to hold my interest for long. Sorry to hear about your freezer problems - what a complete pain in the ....

I like the seedling shot a lot. I love this very simple but well executed type of image. Very nicely lit. Wonderful detail in the cotyledons. Excellent use of DOF, but personally I would have liked a slightly deeper DOF to bring a little more of the seedling into focus.

What a great thread you have going here (y)

All the best, Patrick

Hiya Patrick,

Thank you for the kind words and detailed comments and critique, all very much appreciated (y)

I try my best to use lateral thinking for the themes, although at times it is challenging, and other times I think it is maybe too lateral :LOL:

Another member commented on the Power shot looking like an advert for a mag .... :thinking: maybe one day I will be approached to do something like this for someone, that would be a fantastic opportunity. I think with the battery shot it may be because the subject has more black, and also doesn't have the same stony background as the batteries were in the charger, but fair point. Well spotted on the 't' in electric .... I don't normally make mistakes like that .... I have now corrected it, thanks for pointing it out.

Glad you like the solar power image .... I had fun creating that one. I don't really watch Dr Who, but I can see your train of thought there.

As for the electric hook-up shot and my mind wondering in unusual directions, well that pretty much sums me up, I guess :LOL: My friend has often commented on how I seem to be able to take inanimate objects and bring them to life ... giving them an almost human look, which was my intention with this image.

Appreciate your comment about '22' ... bit of a 'dark' subject that one and not something everyone will relate to, but thanks for the critique.

The ff shot, well that was a tricky one to do. As the fridge is a lot taller than me and very big, I had to climb on some step ladders to get the shot, and as I was using the 18-55 kit lens only had so much I could fit into the frame. I had originally got the door in, but they looked a bit out of place so I cloned them out, hence the grey triangular bits on the sides. What I was trying to achieve here was a sense of cold .... a bit of a paradox in itself as the ff was far from cold as it wasn't working .... but fortunately it is not fixed (needed a new compressor) and hopefully should last many more years (although with anything they can break at any time). It was a pain in the .... It's amazing the things we take for granted, like having fresh milk and dairy products that we can't keep cool ... makes me wonder how they ever managed before fridge/freezers.

With the seedling shot, I can see what you mean about more DOF, it is a bit tricky to get that as this is in a plant pot so a bit restricted there, but will give it another go .... and this little one might just feature again in the 52 ;)

I am glad you are enjoying the 52 and thanks again for the feedback. I'm having so much fun working on this project and have learned so much over the past couple of months.

Cheers

Hiya,

PROMISE .... to be or not to be .... that is the question ....

When I saw the theme for week 20 I had one idea immediately spring to mind, i.e., the Girl Guide Promise ... but noticed that someone had beaten me to the idea, although I have included it in the end (mainly because I worked on it yesterday and didn't want to waste the effort, especially as it has a personal meaning to me and at the end of this photo52 I plan to have all the photos printed in a photo journal).

So I decided to go with my second choice ....

This has been a challenging and personal idea ... and as such have had to divorce myself from my surroundings, clear space in both house and thought to achieve this end result.

Last week my mum cleared out her loft as her house roof needs retiling etc, etc. She asked me if I would like to have her wedding dress. I took it, not knowing why I would ever need it, but I didn't want to hurt her feelings. So despite my house already being cluttered with so many oddeties, I accepted the offer.

How ironic that it should come into use for this theme.

I have given much thought as to how to present this, and at first was tempted to iron/stem press the dress. I took a few shots first to see how they came out with the creases .... and now I am glad I didn't press the dress. The creases add to the heartache of the divided promise of eternal love and commitment.

The flowers I have had from young growing buds .... and were initially purchased for photographing for one of my 365 photos. I have kept them till now ... always knowing they would come in useful at some point in the future.

My mum was wondering the other day why my house is full of dead flowers, and now she understands why.

I spoke to my mum this morning and told here about my idea for her wedding dress ... and she approved of the idea. Sadly my mum and dad are no longer married, but I thought it only right to ask her permission first before taking this photo, so as to not hurt her already scarred feelings.

I have framed it in in red, the colour of love, as I thought this added to the image. Not sure though if I should have perhaps used a grey or black border to reflect sadness and heartache ... but they didn't emphasise the subject as well as the red and I think it picks up on the dry dead roses. Plus, I wanted the 'promise' theme to be one of dual interpretations .... i.e., 'broken promises' and 'an everlasting promise ... even after life has passed there is still love'

So on the back of 'power' and 'divide' I now present:

Promise
5722839281_2266ca3f32_b.jpg

[/url] Promise 1 by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

How ironic that whilst I was processing this image the song 'Promised you a miracle' by Simple Minds aired on the radio ... that is the second time now that has happened to me whilst working on photos :eek: The promise of music to always inspire :D

Here is my initial and alternative for this week's theme:

The Girl Guide Promise (a photo of my Guide trefoil that I had to polish for the pic as it was well tarnished .... talk about polishing one's halo :LOL:)
5723391440_1f9c2393d4_b.jpg
[/url]
Girl Guide Promise by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

and .....

as my brothers and I were in Scouts/Guides in South Africa, I thought I would include this one too ... the background is my doormat at the front door of my house .... talk about improvisation, one of the traits of a true GG/BS :D)

5723392090_a7c937f773_b.jpg

[/url] scout and guide promise by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Once again I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for the comments and critique over the past weeks .... all of which motivate me to complete this project (which I 'promise' I will do!)

Cheers

Last edited:
Wedding dress shot looks fantastic Dawn very well done. I like the fading on the frame but would prefer it not to go quite so dark at the top.

The background on the last shot sets off the badges well but the colour on the single badge makes it stand out a lot more. Your hours of Brasso work paid off!

It's been a good week for you and only 1 day in!

Wedding dress shot looks fantastic Dawn very well done. I like the fading on the frame but would prefer it not to go quite so dark at the top.

The background on the last shot sets off the badges well but the colour on the single badge makes it stand out a lot more. Your hours of Brasso work paid off!

It's been a good week for you and only 1 day in!

Hiya Colin (hope I got it right this time) :D

Thank you (y)

I see what you mean about it not going so dark at the top of the framing .... wish my pp'ing skills were advanced enough to prevent that (I'm kind of at the mercy of what is available to me with what I currently use), but I know what you mean.

With the last two shots, it was a bit of a debate for me. The single shot took a lot of processing work to get the background totally black, but then with the other it was a case of hey presto from the camera with a slight tweeking, but I like the grassy effect (which was on the other .... but wanted to do something different with it). In the end two very different results ... which I like.

Cheers

Hiya Dawn, really nice images there. Love the wedding dress picture, the frame colour is lovely, the vignette works well too.

I like both pics of the badges, like the colour in the 1st one, have you tried a black and white conversion of the 2nd one? It might suit it?

Hiya Michael,

Thank you for the kind words and feedback.

I did try a mono conversion on the latter, but it seemed to lose some of the 'outdoor' appeal associated with Guides/Scouts ... especially from a South African perspective, where outdoor activity is dominant. But I can see where you were going with the idea.

Cheers

Was just popping back in as my wife didn't see your shots earlier and i noticed the "girld guide" on your first badge shot, just shows how striking the image colours are for me not to notice the first time.

Was just popping back in as my wife didn't see your shots earlier and i noticed the "girld guide" on your first badge shot, just shows how striking the image colours are for me not to notice the first time.

Thanks

Last edited:
Dawn

The one thing that amazes me more than anything with yourself is where you find the time to make such a concerted effort in carrying out your photo taking/ image making... whilst always giving such indepth critique to others! I wish I could free up quarter of your time!

As for your shots this week for promise. I love the wedding dress one! Everything about it is perfect... the dress gives a real feeling of long term due to the old look of it! I'm not so keen on the other two shots, I still like them, I just prefer the wedding one.

Mark

Dawn

The one thing that amazes me more than anything with yourself is where you find the time to make such a concerted effort in carrying out your photo taking/ image making... whilst always giving such indepth critique to others! I wish I could free up quarter of your time!

As for your shots this week for promise. I love the wedding dress one! Everything about it is perfect... the dress gives a real feeling of long term due to the old look of it! I'm not so keen on the other two shots, I still like them, I just prefer the wedding one.

Mark

Hiya Mark,

I take every opportunity I can to work on my photography/imagery and commenting on other's posts. I wish I had more time, but heyho.

Thank you for the comments about the photos. I'm glad you like the wedding dress photo. I think that is my favourite so far and I'm pleased with how it has turned out, my mother is impressed with it too.

Cheers

I do like the thought process you put into each week Dawn :clap:

The dress is a nice idea I am like the thinking of using the dead roses..;)

the guides and scouts shots are nice detailed shots.

I am not sure the bold borders are helping these images . Maybe try a smaller one to help enhance your images rarther than fight for attension with them...

Always a pleasure to look at your thread..

Regards dave(y)

Hi Dawn

well , you've done it again ! I'm always impressed with the shots you produce & the thought proccess behind them .

The wedding dress shot is simpy beautiful , the dead flowers add a tinge of sadness but don't over power it & the frame suits it so well ....great work :clap:

Can't quite put my finger on why but I prefer the 2nd of your badge shots , the background works really well & the lighting on 2 fairly reflective surfaces is spot on (y)

I like the framing on the 1st badge shot (your cleaning def paid dividends there !) just the lighting seems a little more on the righthand side ?

All this done & it's still only monday...whats going to keep you occupied until Saturday now .....:LOL:

I do like the thought process you put into each week Dawn :clap:

The dress is a nice idea I am like the thinking of using the dead roses..;)

the guides and scouts shots are nice detailed shots.

I am not sure the bold borders are helping these images . Maybe try a smaller one to help enhance your images rarther than fight for attension with them...

Always a pleasure to look at your thread..

Regards dave(y)

Hiya Dave

Thanks for the kind words, comments and critique.

I'm a sucker for bold borders, hence why I probably frame them as such, but I see your point. I will try to restrain myself in future and go smaller ;)

Cheers

Hi Dawn

well , you've done it again ! I'm always impressed with the shots you produce & the thought proccess behind them .

The wedding dress shot is simpy beautiful , the dead flowers add a tinge of sadness but don't over power it & the frame suits it so well ....great work :clap:

Can't quite put my finger on why but I prefer the 2nd of your badge shots , the background works really well & the lighting on 2 fairly reflective surfaces is spot on (y)

I like the framing on the 1st badge shot (your cleaning def paid dividends there !) just the lighting seems a little more on the righthand side ?

All this done & it's still only monday...whats going to keep you occupied until Saturday now .....:LOL:

Hiya Lynne,

Thanks for the compliments and comments.

Glad you like the frame on the wedding dress photo, I thought it complimented it well too.

I like the background on the 2nd badge shot too .... so the front door mat has more than one use :D I thought it added a very outdoor in the bush type of feel.

I think this is the first time I have tried to photograph something metalic, it was quite tricky, especially as I was outside so there was natural light, although I also used flash (-2 compensation I think it was).

Indeed the cleaning paid off ... it took some rubbing, and the smell of Brasso lingered in the house for some time :LOL:

On the first badge shot I think it looks like the lighting is more on the right perhaps because of the time I took these pics, the sun was more on the right side.

And don't worry I have plenty to keep me busy the rest of the week. Out for dinner tomorrow night but after that more photos to sort through as I have fallen way behind on posting to my 365. I also have to start planning my holiday .... oh and keep up to date with commenting on all the other Photo52's and other threads. No rest for the wicked :LOL:

Cheers

Hi Dawn. Three truly great shots and in such a short time. If you had posted anyone of these alone they would have been a well presented interpretation of theme. By submitting all three I feel i have to choose a favourite. For me it is undoubtedly the broken promise that is the wedding dress. The image dramatically illustrates the serious words (although I did titter at the thought of your house full of dead flowers). I think your choice not to iron it was a wise one- adding to the mood, and the frame works well giving opposing contrasts to the red area at the bottom of the pic and the whiter area in the top of the pic. Fab work Dawn and a thought provoking write-up(y):clap:

Martin :)

Hi Dawn. Three truly great shots and in such a short time. If you had posted anyone of these alone they would have been a well presented interpretation of theme. By submitting all three I feel i have to choose a favourite. For me it is undoubtedly the broken promise that is the wedding dress. The image dramatically illustrates the serious words (although I did titter at the thought of your house full of dead flowers). I think your choice not to iron it was a wise one- adding to the mood, and the frame works well giving opposing contrasts to the red area at the bottom of the pic and the whiter area in the top of the pic. Fab work Dawn and a thought provoking write-up(y):clap:

Martin :)

Hiya Martin,

Thanks for the fab comments (y) Glad you are with me on the no ironing ... besides I loath ironing, so saved me a job :LOL:

I can't believe how many dead flowers I have in the house. I have photographed many of them, will post some in another thread once I have time.

Glad you like the border of the first, I prefer it to a dark one.

I like all three images, but.............

The border is too bold for me in number one and the light appears to drop off on the left of the single GG badge. Also, and this is sooooooo picky, is it me or does the single GG badge need to be a little more to the right to be central?

Hiya Neil,

Thank you for the comments and critique. Borders are very much a personal taste, some like the bolder borders and others don't, but I appreciate your thoughts of same (y)

Trust you to be so eagle eyed ... yes I think you are right about the GG badge being slightly off centre .... maybe 1 or 2 mm. I think the fact that it is slightly lighter to the right makes it look more.

Thanks guys, your feedback is much appreciated.

Cheers

speaking my language with the power shots

love the colours and the processing well done (y)

Hi Dawn

I've not read all comments so if I repeat any. I can really see the broken promise of the wedding dress and flowers (y) Though I nit pic and say that red roses indicate passion and pink are for enduring love ;-) (I'm VERY old)

I would prefer that the frame wasn't so garnet coloured at the top as it draws the eye up away from the image.

I like your single badge better than your twosome. It is stronger somehow.

speaking my language with the power shots

love the colours and the processing well done (y)

Hiya Emily

Thanks for the feedback, glad you like the power shots.

Hi Dawn

I've not read all comments so if I repeat any. I can really see the broken promise of the wedding dress and flowers (y) Though I nit pic and say that red roses indicate passion and pink are for enduring love ;-) (I'm VERY old)

I would prefer that the frame wasn't so garnet coloured at the top as it draws the eye up away from the image.

I like your single badge better than your twosome. It is stronger somehow.

Hiya Tina,

Thanks for the comments and critique. I had at first converted this image to b&w, but it lost something .... one of the ideas I had whilst processing this was that even though a promise has been broken .... like still has to go on ... and that was one of the reasons I decided to stick with the colour.

Frames and borders .... I still need more practice with those to find the right balance, but as it is a very personal choice I don't think I will ever find one that suits everyones taste .... but I try.

Thanks too for the comment about the single badge, I too think it is stronger than the second one.

Cheers

I'm sssoooo glad you didn't iron/stem press the dress, I feel it would have sapped much of its character.

I like the layout of the dress and the inclusion of the dead roses really adds to the sense of a promise broken.

I'm undecided on the border at the moment.

My only thought is the border feels a tad close, although I'm not sure what space around the dress would add.

Vignetting is a great finish.

I'm sssoooo glad you didn't iron/stem press the dress, I feel it would have sapped much of its character.

I like the layout of the dress and the inclusion of the dead roses really adds to the sense of a promise broken.

I'm undecided on the border at the moment.

My only thought is the border feels a tad close, although I'm not sure what space around the dress would add.

Vignetting is a great finish.

Hiya Andy

Thanks for the comments and feedback. I too am so glad now that I didn't iron the dress.

The border is something some like and others not ... it's all a matter of personal preference. But I appreciate your comments, thanks. I had to take this photo on the lounge carpet ... after I had removed all my son's toys and there isn't that much space so had to make the most of what I had.

I like the vignette too ... adds a sense of sadness to the image.

Cheers

"Shot 1", I think needs a tighter crop to lose some of that HEAVY vignette ;-)
"Guides Promise", Great shot Dawn, and an original take on the theme.
My only minor (very minor) gripe is that the left hand side of the badge is a little more darker than the right hand side. As everything about the shot is central and symmetrical (here is a time when breaking the rule of thirds works very well), the darkness is a little distracting. And this may be my eyes playing tricks on me, but the words at the bottom seems to be slightly right of centre...

Other than that, a great shot.

I'm not sure the font treatment works on the "scout & guide" photo, it just seems a little "flat" compared to the textures in the shot.

So for me, the Guide promise is the real winner :)

Rgds

Adie

Last edited:
Hiya Kev and Adie,

Thanks for the comments.

Cheers

Hiya,

So here we are at week 21, getting closer to the halfway mark. What fun this has been so far and such a learning experience too. Thank you everyone for all your valuable contributions to my learning by providing constructive c&c, all of which is very encouraging.

Last night I took a photo of an object in my house and was intending to do a re-shoot of same, but was going to put it off until another day. However, when I saw the new theme earlier tonight, I couldn't believe how what I photographed last night fit the theme, so the re-shoot happened sooner than I had planned.

Anyway, I am not going to tell you what it is, but see if anyone can guess, so on that note I present week 21:

Twisted
5744304754_2c50aca60c_b.jpg

[/url] Twisted (8080-1) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

This week no border added, for a change.

Any thoughts, comments, suggestions etc will be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Hi Dawn, you've really excelled this week for "Promise". The wedding dress shot is brilliant. So atmospheric and beautifully shot - the flowers really add to the image. The lighting is perfect. Vignette works well too.

I know I say this every week, but... the border detracts from the image for me.

Fantastic! Well done. Patrick

Gosh, you type fast! Posted week 21 while I'm typing a comment for week 20.

Anyway, weeks 21 is another great shot. I really like colours and lighting. How did you light this? Be interested to hear about the PP.

Can't think of anything I'd change.

No idea what it is (some sort of marital aid? :LOL:)

Cheers, Patrick

Hi Dawn, you've really excelled this week for "Promise". The wedding dress shot is brilliant. So atmospheric and beautifully shot - the flowers really add to the image. The lighting is perfect. Vignette works well too.

I know I say this every week, but... the border detracts from the image for me.

Fantastic! Well done. Patrick

Hiya Patrick,

Thank you for the comments about Week 20. I am very happy with the wedding dress shot. The border is not to everyone's taste, but then it is very much a personal preference.

Hence why this week I have not framed my week 21. Just seen your feedback about week 21, thank you kindly .... I do type really fast :D, guess it is from years of touch-typing.

Nope it is not a marital aid :LOL:

As for lighting ... you won't believe it, but it was lit by TV, computer screen, overhead light and camera pop-up flash (set to -2 flash compensation). Other settings were focal length 50mm, Exp 1/200, F/14, ISO 400, manual focus.

Post processing .... in Picnik, I adjusted the exposure, contrast, sharpening. Had to clone some background where the light from the TV was a bit bright. Then using the colour pick selector chose a suitable colour (as the original was more of a reddish colour, probably due to the lighting etc). Also, I did add a thick black border to create more space around the subject so that I could rotate it without chopping off the top (a trick I figured out the other day when working on another photo :D).

BTW the red parts you see are actually me (wearing a red top) .... the closest I think one will get to seeing me in any of my photos :LOL:

Overall I am quite happy with how it turned out.

Thanks for the encouragement and constructive feedback.

Cheers

Last edited:
hi dawn...thought i'd comment on yours before any1 elses just to bat off the need for another txt...

but i'll have to say... even through 3 drinks... i can't tell what it is.. BUT..but..whatever it is... something cool about it... mysterious..beautiful colour.. like the fact there is no border..

i'll sleep on this oine...and like a bloke..wait for some1 to come up with a more intelligent guess..

(y)(y)

Kev

hi dawn...thought i'd comment on yours before any1 elses just to bat off the need for another txt...

but i'll have to say... even through 3 drinks... i can't tell what it is.. BUT..but..whatever it is... something cool about it... mysterious..beautiful colour.. like the fact there is no border..

i'll sleep on this oine...and like a bloke..wait for some1 to come up with a more intelligent guess..

(y)(y)

Kev

Hiya Kev,

:LOL: you learn quickly I see :D

Glad you like it .... I think you will be surprised at what it is when all is revealed :D

I'm happy with this colour too. I did try other colours, but this one stood out the most for me.

Cheers

Back