weekly Drodd's Photo52 for 2011 - Week 51, 52 and bonus: Light, Glass, Nature (post 1545)

3 crackers dawn love the one with Roo, and the ghostly lady is fab

brilliant all fit the theme perfectly :clap:

Hiya Dave,

Thanks for popping past and the comments (y)

With so many posts it's probably already been said.

So with that in mind.....

The grass edit is better than the original

Out of the weird, my fav is the 3rd one, but all three are good.
The flip of the wall art is better too.

And thanks for the text!

Hiya Neil,

Thanks, glad you approve of the grass edit :D and for the comments about the 'weird' shots.

BTW you are welcome ;) Hope you had a great time on your jollies.

Cheers

Dawn :)

dawn..i do 100% prefer the weird wall dude running left to right..your second take.. beautiful colour that 'purple'. and the amount of detail a) of the artists work..but moreso that you've captured. (y)

..i'm going to find the cooking sherry again.. :)

dawn..i do 100% prefer the weird wall dude running left to right..your second take.. beautiful colour that 'purple'. and the amount of detail a) of the artists work..but moreso that you've captured. (y)

..i'm going to find the cooking sherry again.. :)

Hi Kev,

Thanks for the feedback.

Take it easy on that cooking sheery :D

Cheers

All three for weird look fantastic.

#1 definitely says weird and I love the colour.
#2 looks like it could be on sale or display.
#3 great effect and very haunting.

All three for weird look fantastic.

#1 definitely says weird and I love the colour.
#2 looks like it could be on sale or display.
#3 great effect and very haunting.

Hiya Mark,

Thanks for popping by and your feedback.

I was wondering what you meant about 'on sale or display', but now I see it :D

Cheers

I could see it as a postcard, or in a tourist information centre type thing. Very good image.

Thanks Mark .... like a postcard from out of space :D 'Stake your claim on a plot of land on ..... earth ... mars..... the moon.... or any other planet' ..... I like it! :D

Hi Dawn, "weird" has really let your imagination loose!

#1 is my favourite, great composition, framing, sharpness and PP. The colour works well and add to the atmosphere. The flipped version works well. perhaps a little too tightly cropped for me.

#2 Brilliant idea - seeing the world through a child's eyes. Excellent PP. Not sure that the black background works 100%. Excellent shot.

#3 Another great idea. very surreal and ghostly atmosphere. Great PP. Very nicely framed and cropped.

Hi Dawn, "weird" has really let your imagination loose!

#1 is my favourite, great composition, framing, sharpness and PP. The colour works well and add to the atmosphere. The flipped version works well. perhaps a little too tightly cropped for me.

#2 Brilliant idea - seeing the world through a child's eyes. Excellent PP. Not sure that the black background works 100%. Excellent shot.

#3 Another great idea. very surreal and ghostly atmosphere. Great PP. Very nicely framed and cropped.

Hiya Patrick,

Thanks for the comments and feedback. Indeed this theme certainly let my imagination go wild :D

With #1 I had to give it a tighter crop to remove the rest of the building and things in the background. I would have liked for there to be more space around the image, but heyho. I have Googled the artist, Phlegm, and there are more works that I want to see and photograph at some point.

#2 once again had a lot of distracting background and I wanted to create an image that looked like it was out in space ... maybe if I had added some stars to the background that may have worked. It would have maybe been better if Reuben had a different colour shirt as I think his black shirt blends in too much with the background. An image I may revisit some time once my PP skills are improved.

I'm glad you like #3 .... which was a case of a dud photo making an image. I'm quite impressed with how this one turned out.

Thanks again for your detailed critique, much appreciated.

Now to process my photo for the 'wind' theme.

Cheers

Hiya all,

This week has been a bit of a challenge in the sense that I knew what I wanted to do for the theme, but the weather wasn't always in my favour. I landed up making two trips to the sight to get the shot/s I wanted. Monday was the first attempt, but the sky was just so dull and grey ... so on Wednesday evening after keeping an eye on the weather during the day I made a dash for it in the evening and got what I wanted (now I can't decide which to post :LOL:).

Anyway here are two that I think fit the theme best:

1. The Singing Ringing Tree

6012515442_0fffa31cac_b.jpg

[/url] Singing Tree & cow (2344_2_3) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

The Singing Ringing Tree is a 3 metre tall art construction (Panopticon) situated on the moors at Crown Point overlooking the town of Burnley in East Lancashire. It was designed by architects Tonkin Liu and is constructed from galvanised steel pipes in the shape of a tree bending in the wind, which harnesses the energy of the prevailing winds to produce a low tuneful song. Some of the pipes are primarily structural and aesthetic elements, while others have been cut across their width enabling the slightly discordant and penetrating choral sound covering a range of several octaves. The harmonic and singing qualities of the tree were produced by tuning the pipes according to their length by adding holes to the underside of each.

Although I thought it sounded more like an aeroplane :LOL: but then the wind wasn't very strong so perhaps it sounds better in a gale.

I couldn't decide at first which of the photos to post of this structure so I opted for this one with the cow, because as I am sure most of you will know what happens when the farmers muck spread their farms and there is a gentle wind that just seems to carry the wiff in the wrong direction :D

Also this cow was an escapee from the adjacent farm. I had wondered how it had got there because the area is fenced off. To my surprise, on leaving the site, I witnessed the cow jump over the fence :LOL: Well I never .... and there I always thought cows only jumped in nursery rhymes :eek:

Onto the next photo ....

2. Wind farm

At the same site this is the view to the north (taken through one of the galvanised steel pipes):

6012621862_e3ce61b75a_b.jpg

[/url] Wind Farm through Singing Tree by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

There are also more wind turbines to the south of the structure, but there are moors in the way, so had to get this shot and this one was taken on the Monday with the dull sky, so I've tried to make the most of it.

You may also notice that the first image is an attempt at HDR .... something I decided to try for a change (and what an experience with my little knowledge of same), but heyho we have to start somewhere. There are more photos on my Flickr of this structure if anyone wishes to view them.

So there it is my contribution for 'wind'. I realise the word has more meaning but I don't have time to do the other interpretation.

Any comments/feedback, especially regards the HDR would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Cheers

HIya Dawn, I like both of these photos for wind. Number 1, I like the inclusion of the cow, it adds to the composition of the scene. Now processing wise it looks a little under exposed, but that could be this screen (I am using my dads netbook, which I have noticed differences in pictures before.) And now just looking on it on my phone , the colours actually look better, especially where the sunlight is just above the cow, also on my phone the structure is looking more like a silhouette. I will be interested to see what everyone else says.
Number 2 is a great idea with using the pipes as a look through. You have done well considering the poor lighting conditions.

Hi, Dawn.

#1 without the cow (an animal that produces a lot of wind) would have been worth posting but with the inclusion of the cow, that appears to be saying, "You call that art!", is a great choice.

The photograph looks much better in Flickr.

I wouldn't have known it was HDR.

I'd like to see a bit more detail in the dark underside of the construction and in the cow, but overall I really like the composition and storyline.

#2, is OK, but it suffers from following #1. Looks a tad over exposed and seems to had a redish colour cast?? And yet again you've experimented with this one.

Cheers.

I Dawn,

I think I'm with Andy on this one.
More detail in the tree is required and the cow looks odd.

As for the second, I like that you've taken the shot through one of the tubes, I doubt I would have thought of that. However, it just looks like a bad boarder when you first look at it, which I knew it couldn't be because we know how good you are at boarders.

HIya Dawn, I like both of these photos for wind. Number 1, I like the inclusion of the cow, it adds to the composition of the scene. Now processing wise it looks a little under exposed, but that could be this screen (I am using my dads netbook, which I have noticed differences in pictures before.) And now just looking on it on my phone , the colours actually look better, especially where the sunlight is just above the cow, also on my phone the structure is looking more like a silhouette. I will be interested to see what everyone else says.
Number 2 is a great idea with using the pipes as a look through. You have done well considering the poor lighting conditions.

Hiya Michael,

Thank you for the c&c. The first image may look a bit under exposed as the light was fading and I was experimenting with the lighting available. The vignette may also be contributing to it appearing a bit darker. I was wanting the structure and cow to appear more as silhouettes, but with still a bit of detail in the tree structure.

I think that #2 would have worked better if I could have got the whole circle of the pipe and if the sky hadn't been so dull as I have had to boost the saturation a bit to give it some pop.

Hi, Dawn.

#1 without the cow (an animal that produces a lot of wind) would have been worth posting but with the inclusion of the cow, that appears to be saying, "You call that art!", is a great choice.

The photograph looks much better in Flickr.

I wouldn't have known it was HDR.

I'd like to see a bit more detail in the dark underside of the construction and in the cow, but overall I really like the composition and storyline.

#2, is OK, but it suffers from following #1. Looks a tad over exposed and seems to had a redish colour cast?? And yet again you've experimented with this one.

Cheers.

Hiya Andy,

Thanks for the detailed critique. The cow was an added bonus in some respects as I don't think the cows normally get over the fence surrounding this tree .... but this cow found a way in :LOL:

#2 was very much an experiment and at first I wasn't going to include same but as it had the wind turbines in the shot I thought it fit the theme. It guess it does look to have a reddish cast ... probably the increase in saturation.

I Dawn,

I think I'm with Andy on this one.
More detail in the tree is required and the cow looks odd.

As for the second, I like that you've taken the shot through one of the tubes, I doubt I would have thought of that. However, it just looks like a bad boarder when you first look at it, which I knew it couldn't be because we know how good you are at boarders.

Hiya Neil,

Thanks for the feedback. Point taken about more detail in the tree and guess the cow does look odd, that is what I liked about the image :D

With #2 it didn't work as well as I had hoped, a good excuse to go there again on a good day and try again.

Like it Dawn lovely sky and how nice of the cow come to pose and balance the shot nicely for you, Ive never been there is it close to the road?

Hiya Dave,

Thanks I'm glad you like the shot with the cow. The tree is at Crown Point in Burnley ... there is place to park and then it is a short walk to the tree, but you can see the tree from the parking area.

Here is a link to the location: http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&biw=1920&bih=989&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=singing+ringing+tree+burnley&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=singing+ringing+tree&hnear=0x487b9042f0923d57:0x4feaa828ce73e4cb,Burnley&ei=r9U_ToKLAYfDhAfZjaGJDg&sa=X&oi=local_result&ct=image&ved=0CAQQtgM&cid=0,0,4654361213674910416

Another 2 interesting images this week. I think i prefer number 1 because of the colours in the sky.

Hiya Ceri

Thank you for the comments, glad you like the sky in #1 ... it was a beautiful sunset.

Thanks again all for the feedback.

Cheers

Hi Dawn

that structure looks very impressive if not a tad odd ! Lateral thinking for the theme works well & love the silhouette(sp?) effect .Great detail in the sky & I quite like the inclusion of the cow....did you manage a shot of it jumping the fence :LOL:

The 2nd image , to me is less impressive but only because the 1st has so much impact .Like your idea of shooting through a pipe....creates it's own frame , shame about the lack of sky detail but sometimes thats how it is (y)

Hi Dawn

that structure looks very impressive if not a tad odd ! Lateral thinking for the theme works well & love the silhouette(sp?) effect .Great detail in the sky & I quite like the inclusion of the cow....did you manage a shot of it jumping the fence :LOL:

The 2nd image , to me is less impressive but only because the 1st has so much impact .Like your idea of shooting through a pipe....creates it's own frame , shame about the lack of sky detail but sometimes thats how it is (y)

Hiya Lynne,

Thanks for the comments and feedback. Unfortunately I didn't get a shot of the cow jumping over the fence .... I was more concerned about her hurting herself attempting such a feat.

It was a strange but delightful evening. When I decided (after much contemplation) to return to the site, I could see the animal in the distance but at first couldn't make out whether it was the other side of the fence and I didn't want to take a chance getting too close for fear that it was a bull :LOL: Then 3 people passed me and I asked them to check which it was :D One of the party had a fear of cows too (I've heard dreadful stories about these animals stomping/charging people so always cautious of them). The chap returned to say that it is not a bull because it had udders :LOL: Anyway they kindly walked with me to the 'tree'. Once I was confident that the cow was oblivious to our presence they left. A bit later there was another tog arrive on site. Anyway we struck up a conversation and landed up staying till the last light and it was a very pleasant evening of togging (going to meet up again soon for another tog day out).

So the cow being on the side of the fence I think was a bit lucky as I don't think they normally venture over the wire.

I can see what you mean about the 2nd image .... that one was taken on the 1st visit to the site and as I mentioned the sky was very dull. I will probably go back there again some time and take more photos .... but on a day that has great sky and also looking at the photo I now have some ideas of how to perhaps improve on the image.

Now I have to try to get my photo done for this week's theme. I have got one shot ... but it is so plain and very 'not my style' .... so still have more work to do. Guess I may be posting at the 11th hour this week :eek:

Cheers

Hi Dawn both your "wind" shots are excellent.

The first one would be great for "weird" too with the strange sculpture, the cow and the dramatic sky. For me it looks a bit too HDR, but perhaps to going for a surreal look. it's also a bit too cropped in for me, I would have liked a liitle more space especially at the bottom and sides. I'd be tmepted to clone out a little of the grass/shrub around the cow to make the animal stand out a bit more against the sky. Great shot which I really like and very striking/dramatic.

The second shot it good too. makes me think of looking down a telescope. Nice framing and composition and the contrasts between the landscape and wind turbines works well. Shame the sky didn't have more interest, but sometimes it's like that. Would a polarising filter have helped to make the shot clearer? Again a striking image which grab attention.

Well done :bonk:

Hi Dawn both your "wind" shots are excellent.

The first one would be great for "weird" too with the strange sculpture, the cow and the dramatic sky. For me it looks a bit too HDR, but perhaps to going for a surreal look. it's also a bit too cropped in for me, I would have liked a liitle more space especially at the bottom and sides. I'd be tmepted to clone out a little of the grass/shrub around the cow to make the animal stand out a bit more against the sky. Great shot which I really like and very striking/dramatic.

The second shot it good too. makes me think of looking down a telescope. Nice framing and composition and the contrasts between the landscape and wind turbines works well. Shame the sky didn't have more interest, but sometimes it's like that. Would a polarising filter have helped to make the shot clearer? Again a striking image which grab attention.

Well done :bonk:

Hiya Patrick,

Thank you kindly for your compliments and in-depth comments.

I understand what you mean about the first being suitable for 'weird' too. It's amazing how some weeks the themes just seem to flow into the next :LOL: I have not done much HDR processing but thought I would give it a go, so still trying to master the technique, especially regards subtlety of the process. The crop is perhaps a bit tight .... I was trying to keep the rule of 3rd's in mind (something that I am still conscious of .... although I don't always like to follow the rule ... or any rules for that matter :D). I will have a go at trying to clone out some of the grass around the cow.

Glad you like the 2nd shot too ... and I like the telescope effect. It would have been better with more sky detail, but heyho. I think you may be right about a polarising filter .... I'll have to invest in one.

Thanks again for your comments .... now I have to upload evolution :bonk:

Cheers

Hiya

Evolution ... wow this has really got the cogs turning. The first shots I took last Sunday on the way home. I was approaching Blackburn and remembered an office block down the road from work called 'Evolution Park' so stopped past for a few pics. It was very quiet so not much traffic or people passing which was great as I didn't have any distractions in the way. However, I wasn't happy with just posting a photo of a building ... so over the week I have let my ideas of same 'evolve' with the following results:

1. Evolution Park

6035855854_dccccca09b_b.jpg

[/url] Evolution Park (2518) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Evolution Park

6035493114_dfef9afa79_b.jpg

[/url] Evolution Park (2519) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Then, during the week Reuben and I were playing with his dinosaurs and animals and I came up with another idea. We set them up in the light tent and I took photos of the reflection through the tent to create the following (added some post processing with the idea of creating a sort of DNA blueprint image):

3. Evolution Blueprint

6033803036_657972ba5a_b.jpg

[/url] Evolution Blueprint (2602) by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Granted this is a very colourful take on the theme and perhaps not to everyone's liking .... but heyho I think you all know my style by now :D

One thing is for sure .... in future when I attend meetings at Evolution Park I will always see it in a different light :LOL:

I would love to hear your ideas of these images.

Thanks too for all your comments on the previous weeks.

Cheers

Hiya Dawn they are awesome! I really like them. I am just viewing on my phone atm. The colours in them look great and I like what you have done with the extra pp. The idea of Roo's dinosaurs is great as are the colours. Great work Dawn!

Hiya Michael,

Thanks for the comments, glad you like them.

Cheers

Hi Dawn...me thinks your little break did you good....trust you had a fab time & got lots of good studio shots (y)

Whilst I love both the 1st 2 omages it's the 2nd one that really jumps out at me & makes me go " WOW "

The PP effects you have applied are stunning & makes the 2nd image appear to be floating in space...simply brilliant image & well deserving of a canvas on the wall :clap::clap:

The 1st image is also good but seems to lack the punch of the 2nd...not sure if it's the angle or that you can see more the pavement/wall joint ?

Loving the dinosaurs ....very effective...sort of reminds of an image using a heat sensing camera:)

Great work as ever Dawn, look forward to seeing your take on Record (y)

WOW PP overload Dawn, I love all three but for me #1 is the winner, I found myself wondering at first how they illumintated the stars at first until I realised it was done in PP, great going Dawn...

Matt

I love the second evolution park shot Dawn, other two are good as well. But the second one for me just has so much to look at , great work.

Hi Dawn (I didn't call you Lynne!)

I like the second shot, but I think the building needs to be cropped out so it's a nice long shot of the sign, then apply your PP work. I think this would make the PP you've done really work with the sign as the two go together so well.

The dino idea is good, and what a good idea to shoot the shadow through the side of the light box, I'll have to remember that one.

Hi Dawn...me thinks your little break did you good....trust you had a fab time & got lots of good studio shots (y)

Whilst I love both the 1st 2 omages it's the 2nd one that really jumps out at me & makes me go " WOW "

The PP effects you have applied are stunning & makes the 2nd image appear to be floating in space...simply brilliant image & well deserving of a canvas on the wall :clap::clap:

The 1st image is also good but seems to lack the punch of the 2nd...not sure if it's the angle or that you can see more the pavement/wall joint ?

Loving the dinosaurs ....very effective...sort of reminds of an image using a heat sensing camera:)

Great work as ever Dawn, look forward to seeing your take on Record (y)

Hiya Lynne,

Thanks for the comments, out of the first two the 2nd is also my fav. I quite like how the dino one turned out .... amazing what one can do with Picnik :D Now I have to think about what to do for 'record' :thinking:

WOW PP overload Dawn, I love all three but for me #1 is the winner, I found myself wondering at first how they illumintated the stars at first until I realised it was done in PP, great going Dawn...

Matt

Hiya Matt, thanks for the comments. Indeed PP overload ... talk about 'evolution' of a photo :D

I love the second evolution park shot Dawn, other two are good as well. But the second one for me just has so much to look at , great work.

Hiya Colin, thanks for the comments, glad you like these.

Hi Dawn (I didn't call you Lynne!)

I like the second shot, but I think the building needs to be cropped out so it's a nice long shot of the sign, then apply your PP work. I think this would make the PP you've done really work with the sign as the two go together so well.

The dino idea is good, and what a good idea to shoot the shadow through the side of the light box, I'll have to remember that one.

Hiya Neil, you got the right name this time :p Thanks for the comments. I did a crop of just the sign, but wasn't sure about same as the building gave it a bit more perspective. I was quite chuffed with how the reflection through the light tent worked out .... I think I might try the same again with other subjects.

Thanks all for the feedback, much appreciated.

Now to come up with an idea for record .... this could take some thinking.

Cheers

Hi Dawn,

i think all three images are really good and your pp has worked well. my favourite has to be number 2. It all fits nicely together

i'll be honest here dawn-meister... all three are good and fit the theme...but number 2 is the best... though i'd prefer to have kept the PP of the writing as it is in the centre of it throughout and simply a letterbox shot of the writing trailing into the distance...:shrug:

Hi Dawn,

i think all three images are really good and your pp has worked well. my favourite has to be number 2. It all fits nicely together

Hiya Ceri,

Thank you for the comments, glad you like all three images. (y)

i'll be honest here dawn-meister... all three are good and fit the theme...but number 2 is the best... though i'd prefer to have kept the PP of the writing as it is in the centre of it throughout and simply a letterbox shot of the writing trailing into the distance...:shrug:

Hiya Kev,

Thanks for the c&c and the suggestion about the PP of the writing. This effect was created using a preset in Picnik so unfortunately I didn't have much control over where to position the detail, however I guess if I had worked with a larger version and then cropped the image after it may have worked. Something for me to consider in future.

Cheers

Thanks for the c&c and the suggestion about the PP of the writing. This effect was created using a preset in Picnik so unfortunately I didn't have much control over where to position the detail, however I guess if I had worked with a larger version and then cropped the image after it may have worked. Something for me to consider in future.

Cheers

i can see what you mean now... presets can be a bit constrictive..but doesn't spoil the shot.. :clap:

Oh Dawn................................

Where do I start?

I think your evolution pictures are very colourful, and very artistic in their own way. They certainly are a good exercise in using every available filter in PS! ;)

As photographs, however, (after all this is a photography site) I think you have taken the easy option for executing a theme, and I don't think it has done your photography skill any justice.:nono:

You said you didn't want to take just a photo of a building, but why? That is where you can be creative. (y)

How can you take a good photo of a building sign?

Were the letters reflective? Could you have used them to reflect a better scene behind you?

Was it raining, could you have taken a photo of a puddle with the building in the reflection?

What about a shallow DoF that slowly blurred out the letters of Evolution.

What about taking a shot from next to the letters, looking down the length of the word?

I think your photography and your eye for a good photo is more than capable of turning that building into a really good "photo" rather than a colourful piece of art.

That said, I think your use of layers and colour have made a very vivid picture that is very pleasing to the eye.

All the best

Adie

Oh Dawn................................

Where do I start?

I think your evolution pictures are very colourful, and very artistic in their own way. They certainly are a good exercise in using every available filter in PS! ;)

As photographs, however, (after all this is a photography site) I think you have taken the easy option for executing a theme, and I don't think it has done your photography skill any justice.:nono:

You said you didn't want to take just a photo of a building, but why? That is where you can be creative. (y)

How can you take a good photo of a building sign?

Were the letters reflective? Could you have used them to reflect a better scene behind you?

Was it raining, could you have taken a photo of a puddle with the building in the reflection?

What about a shallow DoF that slowly blurred out the letters of Evolution.

What about taking a shot from next to the letters, looking down the length of the word?

I think your photography and your eye for a good photo is more than capable of turning that building into a really good "photo" rather than a colourful piece of art.

That said, I think your use of layers and colour have made a very vivid picture that is very pleasing to the eye.

All the best

Adie

Hiya Adie,

Thank you for the detailed critique and suggestions for how to take a photo fo a building's sign.

The 'Evolution' letters are reflective, there was no rain and with the building being on a roundabout junction there was no where for me to really get a nice reflection in the letters.

I took these photos at the end of a 2 hour journey back from Ludlow so was a bit tired and not feeling very inspired (no excuse I know because I guess I could have revisited the site later in the week, but then I would have had to contend with traffic and public passing by).

Your ideas have definitely given me food for thought for another shoot some time in the future, perhaps even for a re-shoot when one comes up.

I've not been feeling 100% well lately, but hopefully I will be back to my normal self soon.

I hope you have a great holiday and catch up with you when you return.

Once again thanks for the feedback.

Take care

Cheers

No probs Dawn, and I'm glad you have taken this in the way I meant it :)

I fully understand that sometimes you just cant get to where you need to be to take a good photo, sometimes we just can't do it due to roundabouts, fast traffic etc...

Hence why "Photography is hunting, not shopping.. " :)

Take care, and i'll be looking for photo's that show your creative eye and skill when I get back...

Adie

Brilliant Dawn :clap: how the heck do you manage to find these, that fit so perfect with the theme, see you had lots of fun pping them as well (y)

Hiya Dave,

Thank you for the kind words ;) As for finding the subjects for the themes, I guess it is just down to thinking outside of the box; sometimes they come easier than others. I had loads of fun being creative with these shots :D

Now I am working on an idea for record, but will see if I post same .... I may change my mind if I come up with another idea.

Cheers

Hi Dawn,

Wind: The sky on the singing tree shot is amazing and the overall exposure seems spot on to me.

Also like your idea for the turbines.

Your imagination knows no bounds.... the dinosaur idea is tops, and also really love the Evolution Park shots. The thought going into your shots makes me really jealous.

Back