weekly Drodd's Photo52 for 2011 - Week 51, 52 and bonus: Light, Glass, Nature (post 1545)

Hi, I've had a long day in the field photographing, am a tad pooped, Jackie's out, Isabbelle's in bed and the bourbon's flowing...so I'll keep it short... :D

#1 for me. Anything that shows children getting mucky, making a mess, and having a great time (while learning something) has got to be a winner...(y) and not a video game machine in sight...:woot:

What a joy!

Cheers and I'm sure Kev's all a quiver at your mention of "legs and fishnets"...

Cheers.

Hiya Andy,

Thank you for your kind words .... believe me I am in my element too tonight .... first night home in my own house (after 2 weeks in care) and just chilling and taking it all in!

I agree with you ... anything showing children doing what they do best (much to the grown-up's disrespect) is defo something to get on cam!

These kids (my son, niece and nephew were having a whale of a time :LOL:) .... needless to say we managed to scrape a cup of coffee and tea together at the end of it (waste not ... want not! :LOL:) .... with a bitter taste in our mouth :puke: But the kids thought it was great fun ...... and that is what counts the most :D

BTW .... I'm not worried about Kev being all a quiver re the fishnets ..... it is NEIL I am worried about :eek:

Oh yes ..... should I pack them for some fun? ;);)

Cheers

Dawn :)

Hiya Dawn

love the psychedelic images, wel funky (y)

the mix up craeted by the children look :puke:, but well fun to do :LOL:, if it were me I probably would have sampled it, then braced for the reaction :LOL:

Hiya Andy,

Now that is strange/weird you should send that link ...... that was the theme for my end of school theme :D (so I have had lots of practice to same :eek:)

and Rocky Horror is still to this day one of my all time fav classics!!!!

Hmmmm :thinking: ..... does Neil have a TV & video to watch same ..... or should we go one step further and have our own Rocky Horror next weekend ????? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cheers

Dawn :D

Hiya Andy,

Now that is strange/weird you should send that link ...... that was the theme for my end of school theme :D (so I have had lots of practice to same :eek:)

and Rocky Horror is still to this day one of my all time fav classics!!!!

Hmmmm :thinking: ..... does Neil have a TV & video to watch same ..... or should we go one step further and have our own Rocky Horror next weekend ????? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Cheers

the second option sounds fun :)

Hiya Dawn

love the psychedelic images, wel funky (y)

the mix up craeted by the children look :puke:, but well fun to do :LOL:, if it were me I probably would have sampled it, then braced for the reaction :LOL:

Hiya Emily,

Thanks for the feedback. I can appreciate your response to the kids mixed up look .... but it was very much a spur of the moment shoot .... i.e., they didn't listen to any commands I gave and they just did their own thing .... so very much a go with the flow scenario!.

Hope you are keeping well!

Cheers

dawn...i love number three of mix, what beautiful combination of heads and detail, blooming lovely as percy might say...or was it the chap with the beard always in the jungle...that lenny H would mimic on tiswas???

anyhow... love that for mix...as for TIME... WOW... loving both shots... BB has never looked sooo good.. (y) ... but the tree...such detail in the grain..and the thought of the compass...WOW :eek:

...as for Mr Andy's comments....

Cheers and I'm sure Kev's all a quiver at your mention of "legs and fishnets"...

Cheers.

i think you'll be finding it was young neil that coined the 'legs' nickname for dawn... :LOL:

I hate it when the children make a mess.
They have such fun, but it's mum and dad who have to clean up!

While it says mix, the picture of the tea and coffee mixing isn't doing anything for me.

At first I didn't like the mixed flower shots, but the third one is growing on me.
It has a water colour/ Monet Water Lilies feel about it.

Hope you're feeling better.
Don't worry if you're not, just make it to next weekend and we'll all sort you out, stockings or no stockings!

Last edited:
Hiya, apologies for the delay in replying to your comments, I've just noticed them tonight.

dawn...i love number three of mix, what beautiful combination of heads and detail, blooming lovely as percy might say...or was it the chap with the beard always in the jungle...that lenny H would mimic on tiswas???

anyhow... love that for mix...as for TIME... WOW... loving both shots... BB has never looked sooo good.. (y) ... but the tree...such detail in the grain..and the thought of the compass...WOW :eek:

...as for Mr Andy's comments....

i think you'll be finding it was young neil that coined the 'legs' nickname for dawn... :LOL:

Thanks Kev, glad you like the mix and time shots and your comments about the photos are much appreciated.

As for the 'legs' nickname .... I think it was young Neil who conjured up the name :bat: With the weather the way it is of late, I doubt the pins will be making an appearance this weekend :LOL:

...no wait...actually Andy...you might have a point there... i need a cold shower...

Still on the cold showers I see :naughty:

I hate it when the children make a mess.
They have such fun, but it's mum and dad who have to clean up!

While it says mix, the picture of the tea and coffee mixing isn't doing anything for me.

At first I didn't like the mixed flower shots, but the third one is growing on me.
It has a water colour/ Monet Water Lilies feel about it.

Hope you're feeling better.
Don't worry if you're not, just make it to next weekend and we'll all sort you out, stockings or no stockings!

Hi Neil, thanks for the comments and feedback and indeed it is always the parents who seem to have to do the cleaning up afterwards ... the joys of having kids :D

The kids mixing was an impromptu shot and at first I wasn't going to use it .... but then decided to.

I like the flower shots and as you say have a sort of Monet feel.

I'm still not in the best of health, but I will be there on the weekend. May just what I need to pick me up (without the stockings :razz:) :D

Hiya Dawn, I really like the flowers. Lovely colours.

Hi Michael, thank you .... glad you like the flower shots.

Again, thanks to your all for the feedback and kind words.

Cheers

Dawn,

I hope you are well, and had a good togging weekend.

I've been away myself for a few weeks, hence why no feedback and comments, sorry. But here we go for a catch up :)

The first WORK shot is my fave, despite the OOF fingers with the blur.
The last BLUR shot (the blurred hammer) is my fave there, the rest of them are a bit too......... Dawn'ed!!!! :nuts:

The TIME shot is a good example when your PP skills pay off IMHO. The very restrained use of layers has produced a shot where it is very hard to tell the compass isn't actually on the tree :clap:
A real case of less is more!
I do think the shot needs a simple black and white stroke border to lift it off the forum page so to speak.

Marching On London is too noisy and way way over saturated I’m afraid.:(

As for MIX, image 3 is my fave. Nice flowers, a mix of colour.

I'm looking forward to seeing what was created on the weekend outing...

Kind rgds

Adie

I like the mix shots dawn, but number 3 does it for me. I don't personally like the layering, but hey ho.

Keep it up :thumb:

Hiya Joe, thanks for the comments (y)

Dawn,

I hope you are well, and had a good togging weekend.

I've been away myself for a few weeks, hence why no feedback and comments, sorry. But here we go for a catch up :)

The first WORK shot is my fave, despite the OOF fingers with the blur.
The last BLUR shot (the blurred hammer) is my fave there, the rest of them are a bit too......... Dawn'ed!!!! :nuts:

The TIME shot is a good example when your PP skills pay off IMHO. The very restrained use of layers has produced a shot where it is very hard to tell the compass isn't actually on the tree :clap:
A real case of less is more!
I do think the shot needs a simple black and white stroke border to lift it off the forum page so to speak.

Marching On London is too noisy and way way over saturated I’m afraid.:(

As for MIX, image 3 is my fave. Nice flowers, a mix of colour.

I'm looking forward to seeing what was created on the weekend outing...

Kind rgds

Adie

Hiya Adie,

Thanks the togging weekend was FANTASTIC. It did me the world of good to meet up with the crew and get loads of fresh air and pics. Unfortunately though, I received sad news today that my grandad passed away yesterday morning ... which has thrown me a bit off kilter again.

I hope you have had a good time away.

Thank you for your comments and critique on the past few weeks. I have been keeping all your advice in mind when taking the shots .... even though I have added my stamp at times :D

I can't believe your comment about a border on the TIME shot .... :LOL: .... just when I was starting to refrain from borders :p

I must say I like the mix flower shots .... especially #3 too.

Hopefully I will find some time this week to sort through the hundreds of photos I took on the weekend.

Cheers

Dawn

Sorry to hear your sad news.
Hope things go ok.

As for my border comment, i did mean a simple border, rather than a Dawn'ed border LOL

Rgds

Adie

Hi dawn,
So sorry to hear your sad news. You will buck up again soon enough. As to the images, i like the kids mix brings back so many memories of my children's inventions!!

I also like image 3 of the flowers.

Hope you feel better soon
Ceri

Sorry to hear your sad news.
Hope things go ok.

As for my border comment, i did mean a simple border, rather than a Dawn'ed border LOL

Rgds

Adie

Hi Adie, thanks .... and I think I can appreciate what you mean about the "Dawn'ed" borders, although they have become narrower to almost non existent lately.

Hi dawn,
So sorry to hear your sad news. You will buck up again soon enough. As to the images, i like the kids mix brings back so many memories of my children's inventions!!

I also like image 3 of the flowers.

Hope you feel better soon
Ceri

Hi Ceri, thank you for your kind words. I can't believe I have had to deal with 4 deaths in the past 4 months .... a bit too much for a person to handle, on top of all the other mental health issues. But I am trying my best to remain strong and still maintain motivation with my photography ... which in some respects has been a saving grace (even though I may not at times get it right).

Meeting up with fellow Photo52 members this past weekend lifted my spirits ... which has helped me in some way to cope with the sad news today.

It seems like #3 of the mix is a hit with most ... and as I mentioned is one I like too.

Cheers

Dawn

Hiya,

OMG!!! I just can't seem to get the inspiration to post the missing 3 weeks :bang:

Not sure if it has something to do with all the personal stuff going on at the mo, or the fact that I am swamped by recent photos of star trails and pics form the Photo52 meet and my weekend away this past weekend.

Don't despair though .... I am sure I will get back on track soon .... plus catching up with all of your projects. I just seem to have hit a bit of a stumbling block at the mo.

Hugs

LOL, it's the Droddinator

And....where were your star trails done???

Hiya Andy,

:LOL: that is great .... I quite like the name Droddinator .... has a nice ring to it :D

The star trails were done at the Singing Ringing Tree and Halo ... links to the threads are:
Singing Ringing Tree in Burnley http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=355433
The Halo above Haslingden/Rossendale http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=355132

Cheers

aka the Droddinator :p

Sorry to hear your sad news Dawn.
Having met you I know you'll bounce back in time.

Hiya Neil,

Thank you for your kind words.

BTW I just caught your post before you edited it .... which made me laff :LOL:

I hope to be able to bring my Photo52 up to date tomorrow. I have some ideas for the themes, and photos .... just need to get my head around which to post.

I'll be round to catch up on commenting on all the other threads before the weekend too.

Cheers

Hiya,

OMG I can't believe I have fallen so behind ... there have been many personal issues to deal with, then the TP Photo52 meet (where I took over 1000 photos), and then a weekend away (where I took loads more photos).

I am currently feeling like a sausage dog chasing my tail trying to catch up with everthing :LOL:

Anyway .... enough of the excuses .... here is my take on week 38 - FUN!

I could not let this week go by without making it a focus on the fantastic time we had at the Photo52 meet ... so I have compile a bit of a montage with some of the photos from the weekend .... I'm sure those who were present will appreciate these .... despite them being so small to make up the image:

1. TP Photot52 weekend away ..... OMG what FUN!

6218579612_beffe4f607_b.jpg
[/url] TP Photo52 fun by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Finger Fun

6218091141_2b42553dd0_b.jpg
[/url] Finger Fun by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

When I lived in South Africa, I was a rep for an educational system company and one of the products was 'Finger Fun' .... even though it is a kids toy, I guess the naming isn't appropriate ... but heyho I have an NSFW on this thread already .... so take it as you please .... and believe me it is quite a challenging toy to play with! So for a change I thought I might try some product photography .... more to come in the next round too :D

Right .... 1 down ... 2 to go .... lets see if I can do this before midnight and get back on track!

Cheers

Looks like you had a brill time for the TP weekend meet (y) I've subscribed to the end of year meet (y)

I always love a bit of inappropriate humor so that second image for fun really makes me chuckle :D

Keep up the great work Dawn :D

Matt

BTW I just caught your post before you edited it .... which made me laff :LOL:

So far my plan has failed!!!

Love the fun pictures.
Even though I star in the first it looks good!
Reminds me of a great weekend.

I'm no expert on these things, but the product look works on the second.
I wont pass any comments about the tittle!!

Looks like you had a brill time for the TP weekend meet (y) I've subscribed to the end of year meet (y)

I always love a bit of inappropriate humor so that second image for fun really makes me chuckle :D

Keep up the great work Dawn :D

Matt

Hiya Matt,

Thanks .... coming to think of it the 2nd shot/product has an age of 4+ ......makes me wonder if the designers didn't have that in mind at inception :naughty:

Cheers

So far my plan has failed!!!

Love the fun pictures.
Even though I star in the first it looks good!
Reminds me of a great weekend.

I'm no expert on these things, but the product look works on the second.
I wont pass any comments about the tittle!!

Hiya Neil,

Soz your plan failed ..... what was your plan btw????

Glad you like the fun pics ... and indeed you do star in the 'F' ..... 'U' and 'N' :D

I had to include the shot of you that looks like you are trying to pick the lock/break into the church :LOL:

And then the look on yours and Andy's face in the 'U' chatting to that weird guy from the shop .... well that is just too precious and makes me wet myself laffing every time I look at it :LOL:

Not forgetting the 'N' ... have to say I love this shot too .... especially the laff we had about your b-hind and the 24 hours access notice. And then you were such a star showing Lynne the ropes re her camera!

We had a fantastic weekend ... and I am so looking forward to the next one!!!

As for the 2nd shot .... I wonder if the company may reconsider renaming their product ... but then it is good exercise :D :exit:

Cheers

Hiya again,

On my catch up I suddenly realised how 3 weeks have blended into one.

Anyway I have tried to keep them apart ... although in the next update there will be one image that combines the three.

For now though .... I thought I would go with the following for volume:

1. Volume Control (probably already done to death .... but this for me makes me realise how ancient my midi hifi unit is .... from the 80's ..... but heyho it still works and pumps out some quality sounds .... plus it has a turntable so I can still play my vinyl ..... OMG I am getting old :LOL:)

6218220087_f73d372238_b.jpg

[/url]Volume control by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

2. Turn up the Volume

Not sure if this one has been done as I still have to visit all the other threads, so soz if it is a bit blaze! But thought I would keep on my mission of product shots for a change .... and challenge .... especially with this one as the silver container was tricky to photograph!

6218742844_93e5cdbdae_b.jpg

[/url] Turn up the volume by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Any c&c would be greatly welcomed, especially regards to how I may have been better photographing the latter.

Cheers

Last edited:
#1 fun is superb and I suspect those that went along may get more out than others...the emotional attachment and all that...

I'd be expecting these guys knocking on your door any time as you snuck a picture of that strangely wonderful chap.

#1 volume...very, very strange incremengts on the dial and it even has an infinity setting....:thinking::thinking:

#2 volume...difficult I guess. The top end is quite dark and the 'extra firm hold' is a tad dark.

:nuts::nuts::thinking::thinking: 'extra firm hold' and 'finger fun'...hang on whilst I call Mr Freud.

Cheers.

BTW, have you emailed that couple their photograph??

#1 fun is superb and I suspect those that went along may get more out than others...the emotional attachment and all that...

I'd be expecting these guys knocking on your door any time as you snuck a picture of that strangely wonderful chap.

#1 volume...very, very strange incremengts on the dial and it even has an infinity setting....:thinking::thinking:

#2 volume...difficult I guess. The top end is quite dark and the 'extra firm hold' is a tad dark.

:nuts::nuts::thinking::thinking: 'extra firm hold' and 'finger fun'...hang on whilst I call Mr Freud.

Cheers.

BTW, have you emailed that couple their photograph??

Hiya Andy,

Thanks for the comments and feedback. Indeed the first fun shot is perhaps going to have more meaning for the happy campers, but hopefully others will appreciate how I have tried to share some of the fab time we had in this sort of montage.

Had to chuckle at the link .... at first ... before I opened the link ... I was expecting some people with white coats :LOL:

With the first volume shot I had never noticed the increments until I took the photo and realised that the higher the value the softer the sound output .... :thinking: Now I'm going to have to see if I can find the manual to figure out why it is that way.

Indeed trying to get a good shot of the 2nd volume shot was not easy, but I wanted the focus to be more on the 'volume'.

As for Freud ... :eek: :exit:

Cheers

Hiya,

With this post I should finally be up to date, and I have also managed to catch up with comments on others too .... that is until the new theme is announced later today :bonk:

I was trying to think of all sorts of things for this theme .... then I remembered some photos that I took of a stunning sunset where the sunrays exploded from behind the clouds and thought that is it .... so here is my first of this theme:

1. Sunset Explode
6218452327_b7ac948ebe_b.jpg

[/url] Explode - sunset3 by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Then when up at the campsite last weekend I found this in the mini mart and I remember eating this stuff as a kid (but if I recall correct it was called space dust back then). Unfortunately the printing on the packaging was a bit skew so it is not the best of crops but heyho, this is a shot that I thought fit the last 3 themes, i.e., fun ... the funny feeling when this stuff pops in the mouth, volume ... the cracking/popping sound it makes and explode .... well speaks for itself:

2. Explode in the mouth .... Fizz Wizz
6218972376_bba731bb68_b.jpg
[/url] Fizz Wizz-2 by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

When I bought the Fizz Wizz I thought of ideas of how to capture the popping action .... without actually taking a photo of it on my tongue :puke: ... so I put some in a ramekin with a bit of water. The result was that it made the popping/crackling sound ... but it didn't jump about as I would have expected :LOL: So I took some photos of it, anyhow, and decided to do something a bit abstract with it .... with the following result:

3. Fizz Wizz Explode
6221174343_21a353464e_b.jpg

[/url] Fizz Wizz explode by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Now hopefully I will be able to keep up to date until the end of this project .... not long to go now.

Any comments or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

2. Turn up the Volume

Not sure if this one has been done as I still have to visit all the other threads, so soz if it is a bit blaze! But thought I would keep on my mission of product shots for a change .... and challenge .... especially with this one as the silver container was tricky to photograph!

6218742844_93e5cdbdae_b.jpg

[/URL]Turn up the volume by crystal_singer (drodd), on Flickr[/IMG]

Any c&c would be greatly welcomed, especially regards to how I may have been better photographing the latter.

Cheers

dawn..just quickly... did you try a shot of it standing up on end? like this ... so the container is shafted in light? video is just for demo..not to be watched without release of belly laughing and memorying all those exams we used to take...and might still do..:bonk:

more C&C later after i've been to the footie and bought some Mix.. AND shot something red (y)

dawn..just quickly... did you try a shot of it standing up on end? like this ... so the container is shafted in light? video is just for demo..not to be watched without release of belly laughing and memorying all those exams we used to take...and might still do..:bonk:

more C&C later after i've been to the footie and bought some Mix.. AND shot something red (y)

Hiya Kev,

Great idea :LOL:, I'm not sure how I would achieve that .... will give it some thought while I am away this weekend.

As for the Mr Bean .... he has me in stitches every time. Think I'll pack the MrB dvds for tonight ... Roo and I always have a good chuckle at his antics.

Enjoy the footie and look forward to your further c&c later.

Cheers

Good to see you up to date Dawn.

Volume
Your stereo sure looks old, but the old ones are the best.
My stereo of choice is my 20 year old (god I'm getting old) Philips, it still knocks out a good sound when cranked right up.
The hair product reminds me of my college days - linky
As for lighting, did you try a reflector on the right? It may bounce some light back in.
However, considering my new/ revived ethos for the rest of my 52, these are too obvious and therefore I cannot like them.

Explode
Love the sun shining through the clouds, and not an obvious link, so a big (y) for me.
Fiz Wizz, too obvious :D
Now the last one I like. I'd like it a little sharper on the bubbles, but as it is it has a water colour/ abstract feel about it. The noise needs turning down a bit.

Dawn

Sorry its been too long since I dropped bye your 52.

As usual im woefully behind in my 52 but hoping to do a bit of a catch up tomorrow with fun, time and volume to post!

As for your last few shots... (Now i've not read anyone else's crit)

Mix... It's defo a mixed shot. It looks like you all had a good time at the meet. I'm defo on the sidelines of you lot this year... you have all really got into the 52 socially as well as photography wise. I struggle just to get time for my pics and the other stuff I like to get up to at weekends... good on you all! It's nice to see! I dont really have much valid crit for your mix shot as its not really required!

Volume 1- Very similar to a lot of peoples ideas for this theme. Your volume dial seems odd to me as its reversed in my mind! Also I find it to side lit with distracting shadows. Im no lighting expert I recognise that... but i'd try to get some flash on it to eliminate the shadows. Also it seems slightly oversharpened and the orange marker a bit to saturated for my preference.

Volume 2- Seems overexposed to me. And using this there is... has got to be a better shot in your house... maybe with the pump in action... I dont know im thinking hair commercial advertising shot! Your actually very close to the product im thinking of using tomorrow but im hopefully going to go for a real commercial advertising look... Although i'm struggling for a backdrop idea in the house!

Explode... Out of the three I prefer the first as a picture... but like the idea of the last better. The shot just seems muted! A bit on the dull side and lacks the punch I think it needs... maybe not a fast enough shutter speed... flash needed better set up. Im not sure... I want to do something with water in my 52 this year to but as yet not got round to it. Im thinking water drops... waiting to I get a decent flash though.

Sorry to read your sad news... I hope the last ten weeks or so of the 52 are a bit easier for you.

Mark

Hi ya Hun

what a great catch up :)

Love the montage from the 52's weekend....some great captures...the light sticks worked really well & so love the 2 of the bridge with the splash (y)

That sunset is beautiful...not the 1st thought for explode but can see the connection & def works well (y)

Not so sure about the can...but I couldn't have done any better..probably wouldn't have even attempted it but a good spot to link to the theme :)

Space dust...used to love that stuff...oh happy days of my youth !

Volume...that sure looks like it could rattle the windows at full blast ! Like the shot overall as bang on theme...is that glare on the left of the dial ? Lighting dark stuff is a mare but again,youv'e done far better than I could've so (y) from me

Enjoy your weekend away...hope the weather picks up for you though:)

Bugger...finished my C&C and posted, but TP went down...

Here's a summery:

That sunrise looks great...pity Neil and I weren't there...:razz:

Looks like you had exposure issues, with some highlight detail lost. I wonder if bracketing would have helped?

#2, great idea and I took love the stuff...

#3, is for me. I viewed via my iTouch in the bath :nono: and was drawn to it straight away. More detail and you would have nailed this one. What settings?

Reminded me straight away of some celestial photographs, such as this one.

Hiya guys and gals,

Finally I have managed to sign on tonight for a catch up ... and am delighted with the comments, critique and feedback for the catch up weeks.

Andy (posiview), I take it you are referring to the 'sunset' shot which was taken prior to the meet .... but though fit the them for explode.... and is actually a sunset shot. As for moi not waking you and Neil for sunrise .... well what can I say .... but .... let sleeping beauties but lie :D

Lynne ... thank you for your fine comments and critique .... despite the weather I am having a brilliant time away! Glad you like the sunset shot ... it is one of my favs so far. I guess the 'can' shot needs more attention to detail and lighting ... something I will have to think about more. I actually used the light tent you gave me for this shot .... (btw thanks again). BTW the stereo is defo from the ark ... but pumps out some volume!

Hiya Mark .... nice to see you pop by and thank you for your detailed c&c .... all comments and critique taken on board (y) Thanks too for the kind words and I too hope the next few weeks are a bit less taxing the the past.

Hi Neil ..... great to be finally up to date. At the start I was hoping that I wouldn't have any interruptions, but heyho .... life has different plans beyond our control. As for the stereo ..... I have to agree with you about them being the best in quality output ...... hence why I have never considered upgrading my archaic system .... especially as love the 'true' sound of vinyl! Thanks for the linky .... and how can we forget Glenn???? And that hairstyle just adds to the 'volume' theme I was going for :LOL:

Regards reflectors and lighting of the product ...... to be honest I tried all sorts .... and eventually resorted to setting up the shot with the can upside-down, all curtains closed so there was no natural light ..... set up in the light tent, with total black outs on all sides, cam on tripod and quite a long exposure .... to try to dull the reflective light on the can :bonk: ...... If there is a better way to shoot such a shot ..... I am all ears! BTW .... glad you like the sunset shot and can appreciate same not being true to theme in the obvious way.

I have to say ....I'm surprised at how many like the some of the images grab the attention, whilst others, which would have gain fair attention, have bee underrated.

But hyho .... guess that is how it goes

Cheers

Back