weekly Zebs 52 week Challenge Week 16 Pride Added

Well thought out and perfectly executed. Good job. (y)

My first time commenting on your challenge and you have made a great start IMO. The best for me is your latest shot for sugar. Very inventive for the subject matter aswell as the set up. A great shot well executed. (y)

A lot of effort but it payed off. Best shot for this theme by far.

That's an excellent shot, well worth the hard work. Well done!

That's an excellent idea Trevor - brilliant set-up, lighting and execution (y)

Well thought out and perfectly executed. Good job. (y)

My first time commenting on your challenge and you have made a great start IMO. The best for me is your latest shot for sugar. Very inventive for the subject matter aswell as the set up. A great shot well executed. (y)

Thanks for all the great comments much appreciated.

fantastic shot, i think thats half the challenge of the 52, having the idea in your head and then finding a way to create it

Thank you Lizzy,
Yes I think your right I have a think for a few days of what I want trying not to pick the obvious, then find the best way to shot it, I did this shot after reading the can on a break at work as I didn’t have a paper to read
:LOL:

Trevor I like your interpretation of Sigh and well executed. Brilliant idea for Sweet and your timing for the sugur pour is just right.
Good luck with your future shots

Hi Trevor

WOW....seriously impressed with your SWEET shot....spot on in all ways...brilliant idea :clap::clap: Thanks for the set up info as well...most useful (y)

Sigh...a good image for a difficult theme....nice n sharp , like the lay out & right on theme (y)

Fear....really good shot...like the idea , nicely exposed & sharp where it needs to be :)

Really looking forward to seeing the rest of your project mister :)

Last edited:
i like your sweet photograph a lot Trevor, its well executed, perfect composition and well lit also. There's not a lot more to say, very creative.

ps Award yourself a virtual Blue Peter Badge for your efforts :D

Iain

Trevor I like your interpretation of Sigh and well executed. Brilliant idea for Sweet and your timing for the sugur pour is just right.
Good luck with your future shots

Thanks John this was one of the last shots I did it was getting a bit messy

Really good shot, very impressed.

I was thinking along a similar line but tbh I don't think it'll be a patch on this.

Thanks very much

That's the best yet. Absolutely superb.

Much appreciated

Hi Trevor

WOW....seriously impressed with your SWEET shot....spot on in all ways...brilliant idea :clap::clap: Thanks for the set up info as well...most useful (y)

Sigh...a good image for a difficult theme....nice n sharp , like the lay out & right on theme (y)

Fear....really good shot...like the idea , nicely exposed & sharp where it needs to be :)

Really looking forward to seeing the rest of your project mister :)

Thanks Lynne looking forward to doing something easier for week 5

i like your sweet photograph a lot Trevor, its well executed, perfect composition and well lit also. There's not a lot more to say, very creative.

ps Award yourself a virtual Blue Peter Badge for your efforts :D

Iain

Badge now pinned on Cheers

Must say a big thank you for all your great comments :clap:.
I think the picture must be good as nobody has commented on the one thing that’s been bugging the hell out of me, it’s the yellow band around the top saying multipack :bang: next time I will buy a real can

Great start to your 52 the coke tin is your best by far it's very professional and a well thought of idea,works really well and bang on theme:clap::clap::clap:

Not going to have a lot of time this week so I came up with this while sitting on the best seat in the house. Simple secure fixing but tried to take it a bit different thru 2 mirrors while trying to show the fixing on the wall as well but not enough room to get it all in.

Canon 5d mk2: 24-105mm L. F7.1 At 1/160 ISO 800. 430 mk11 flash

Week 5 Secure by zeb2012, on Flickr

Thanks for looking

Good take on the theme Trev ...focus where it's needed & love the aqua color against the silver :clap:

Minor niggles...I may have tried to clone out the dolpins...just pull my eye a little & either get the whole of the righthand silver fixing thingy in or crop it our....can't decide whch would be better though:LOL:

Keep up the good work mister (y)

As mentioned above, perfect focusing on the main part of the picture, and really like the idea of doing it through reflections from multiple mirrors.
Lovely shot, with lovely focus + Lovely colour to the shot to.

Nice idea, would have liked to see the whole component for clarity.

:plus1::agree:

I like the colours though :clap:

Liking your secure shot very much. Nice abstract. A bit obscure to get the theme bur personally that doesn't worry me at all.
I do find the OOF thing on the left of the frame very distracting. I think the shot would work better if you PS'd it out?? - Not crop it out as I like the balance of the existing crop.

Fear – Nicely captured image

Sigh – Well handled shot

Sweet – I really like the idea of showing all the sugar coming from the can. Well thought out

Secure - Nice colours and a simple image which works well.

You thought of this on the throne?? You spend way too much time on there lol

Love the thinking behind this, you really don't go for simple ideas eh.

Colours grab me, something calming about this image.

Another good week for you Trevor :)

I like this - the colours help to make it for me, I'm not sure about the silver on the left I find it a little distracting but non the less its a lovely shot!!

Hi Trevor,

Wow, sweet! Love it.
Secure, another great idea, very well photographed.

Carol

Thanks for your comments all.
Know what you mean about the bit on the left I wasn’t sure as to whether to include it or put one up without it.

I like this weeks its very simple, but well taken

Week 6 Industry
Thought this week I would get outside and do a bit of landscape didn’t get the shot I wanted due to the weather even after making 2 visits to the place but decided to go with this one with the sun trying to break through.
Went with the b/w version and tried to make it a bit grainy was a bit of a windy day and tried something new a landscape with a 100-400mm lens

Canon 5d mk2: 100-400mm L. F14 At 1/2000 ISO 1600.

Week 6 Industry 2 by zeb2012, on Flickr

Good work Trevor (y)
The God rays shining down on the bleak industrial landscape are a winner.
Your processing adds to the industrial nature. Well spotted. Iain

Lovely shot, works really well in B&W.
PP is spot on also, good contrast between the towers and the sky. The sun beams are a lucky addition to the shot to, they work really well for the picture.

Nice one Trev, I guessed I was going to see someone pop up a Fawley shot, I thought it was going to be me if I'm honest :LOL: As said the light beams are a great addition. ;)

Back