Daily Samuelslade007 365/6 Challenge...Day 365 of 366

Day 01

TV Kid Noir Wk 01 Day 01 - Day 337 by Kev_H, on Flickr

The dame had called it in around 1am, switchboard had got me out of bed for this....

A frantic mother who'd only hours earlier said good night to her son...
An empty bedroom with a magical dimensional portal in the middle of the floor...

...my gut feeling told me this evening might just end in a helter skelter ride leading to an oversized bunny in a top hat!

... Guess the kids tv show?

Day 02

TV Kid Noir Wk 01 Day 02 - Day 338 by Kev_H, on Flickr

switchboard had interrupted my bridge session yet again the minute the call had come in, fortunately I had been on a losing streak since the first hand...

...when i got there it was eveident the frog had waved his last baton. Some one had been clever enough to bring down his self esteem and switch him from milkshakes to full fat mocha choca lattes...He'd solved his last problem....in the bottom of several grande's

...Can you guess the kids tv show?

'ello (y)

Still going strong :clap:

My Beautiful Laundrette :LOL: go on, how did you not get arrested!

Black Box isn't showing....I darn't ask :D

Break Lights, liking this one. Low angle and the lights really work.

Behind in her work, you nutter, like it but suspect I shouldn't :nono:

#1842, not a clue of the show but great photograph.

Cheers and a mmahhoossivvveee :clap: for this work!

'ello (y)

Still going strong :clap:

My Beautiful Laundrette :LOL: go on, how did you not get arrested!

Black Box isn't showing....I darn't ask :D

Break Lights, liking this one. Low angle and the lights really work.

Behind in her work, you nutter, like it but suspect I shouldn't :nono:

#1842, not a clue of the show but great photograph.

Cheers and a mmahhoossivvveee :clap: for this work!

up til today i'm still going strong....see what tomorrow brings..?

As for MBL, the police woman was softly softly on me and let me get dressed first..

Black box should be back now...

I couldn't resist Behind in her work ... could say it was begging for a shot..?? :naughty:

..cheers andy! (y)

Day 03

TV Kid Noir Wk 01 Day 03 Day 339 by Kev_H, on Flickr

Being called out in the middle of the dying turkey scene of Luciando's Opera 'The Thanksgiving To Remember' didn't put me in best books with the broad, but she'd have to learn the hard way about the detection business...

The call had been reported as accidental death, but there was nothing accidental about this. Our boy had been crushed to make it look like an accident for sure. All the signs were there. Dinner for two, oversized cutlery and side plates yet no bread rolls. And whoever did it tried hard to cover his tracks, but a witness reported a pale looking guy somersaulting out of the restroom window. I sent a couple of the boys in blue to pick the deceased room mate up, there was a piece of lead piping down the station that wanted to ask him some questions...

..Guess the kids TV show?

Day 04

TV Kid Noir Wk 01 Day 04 Day 340 by Kev_H, on Flickr

When switchboard had relayed the call through to me, I was mid way through the Mayor's Jacuzzi party, fortunately I'd kept my clothes on for such an emergency as this and promptly left her mid flow...

...Arriving on at the scene I was directed through a side garden gate. The only surviving victim was defrosting in the greenhouse. I give him a moment to collect his thoughts and recount the nights events. However all he did was sit there and repeat how the Snow Queen had picked on the wrong lion this time, and how she'd pay for what she'd done to his friends....He pointed to the place in the greehouse where she'd calmly walked in and...and.....and.... the little 'uns hadn't stood a chance.... He sat there with glassy eyes, cursing the dog for running round her heels chasing his tail...

...Guess the kids TV show...?

Day 06

TV Kid Noir Wk 01 Day 06 Day 342 by Kev_H, on Flickr

How on earth did the victim think he was going to pull this scam off I had no idea....

However, the Eastbourne Mafia had gotten wind of him and his family making a break for Europe and used him for a good beating...

..Guess the kids TV show?

Button moon? Excellent pics once.again Kev. The ideas are brilliant and the way you bring these out in your pictures is very impressive.

rather a straight forward one i know... and thanks michael I don't have an extensive list i'd better get my thinking cap on soon.... (y)

Last edited:
Day 09

TV Kid Noir Wk 02 Day 02 Day 345 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been dry cleaning my smalls down the local laundrette, the lady behind the counter doesn't mind putting creases in them for a bit on the side...when the call came in..

The boys downtown had picked these two up trying to board the Woolwich ferry. But getting hold of this guy Michael would blow the top o'ff the case totally...

Neither flinched when i mentioned the coastguard dragging the body of a camp hare from the Thames Estuary...

Guess the kids tv show...?

Day 10

TV Kid Noir Wk 02 Day 03 Day 346 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been investigating the kerb crawler killer, when the call had come in. I dropped my contact off at the next street lamp and made way downtown.

... to find the victim expired. The drawer took a moment to open, a hard whack loosened it. Poor sod...he'd taken his last flying kick.

Guess the kids TV Show..?

Day 11

TV Kid Noir Wk 02 Day 04 Day 347 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been watching the final of the 2.40 @ Chepstow when switchboard called me to attend the Downtown precinct. 'Three legged blind Dan' had no hope, but I like to back the underdog... shame they retired him in '94.

But that's another story I told him. So... what'll it be? My little metal friend... gonna talk? It's not like you're a sorcerer's apprentice, now is it.... ?

Guess the kids tv show...?

Day 12

TV Kid Noir Wk 02 Day 05 Day 348 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been rumaging through dustbins looking for Mrs Fotheringay's pussy when the call came in of utter destruction of the downtown area. Whole carriageways of the Express Lanes had been ripped up, chewed and spat out like a useless piece of gum.

... yet i couldnt help feeling that .. the perps were right under our noses all along..

Guess the kids TV show?

MWHCVT said:
Great work as always Kev, can you believe that your so close to the end of it all now I love 343 :eek: bloody great :woot:

Matt

Thanks Matt....accept my numbering is all messed up I think...somewhere...

Day 13

TV Kid Noir Wk 02 Day 06 Day 349 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd just been interviewing a prospective assistant over a glass of bourbon on the rocks at Kate's Bar. I always interviewed in a booth these days... who knows where my hands might stray to... when the call came in.

... and so....same MO as all the others.... geez... what some folks will do to stay at the peak of their profession..

Guess the kids TV show..?

Day 14

TV Kid Noir Wk 02 Day 07 Day 350 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I was just showing the new Mayor round the city centre, like a long walk off of a short pier as he wanted to slash the police budget..... when i got the call..

.. returning to the crime scene.. i mulled over the facts... the blantantly obvious one was simply how he must have gotten sick of everyone asking for a pee... couldn't blame the chap.... but i'm just the dog's body... not the judge.

Guess the kids tv show..?

Day 15

TV Kid Noir Wk 03 Day 01 Day 351 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been down the park blending in with the ladies keep fit class, firming up at the front.....when the call came in...

She weren't no Indiana Jones that's for sure......and this was all I had to go on?

Guess the kids tv show?

MWHCVT said:
Brilliant photo's as always Kev, they're all very cool photos (y) with great PP (y)

Matt

Thanks Matt. Though some seem to come out dark when viewed on phones etc.....

Been in Wales today shooting a couple more days with a little from a friend.

Thanks Matt. Though some seem to come out dark when viewed on phones etc.....

Been in Wales today shooting a couple more days with a little from a friend.

I think that is more to do with the phone display than your work ;) I was working at a venue doing some club promotion and putting photos in a slide show to be displayed around the club via projectors and flat screens, boy I need to get there VDU's colours sorted before next weekend :eek:

I think that is more to do with the phone display than your work ;) I was working at a venue doing some club promotion and putting photos in a slide show to be displayed around the club via projectors and flat screens, boy I need to get there VDU's colours sorted before next weekend :eek:

i agree that my phone does have a lot to answer for.!!

Day 16

TV Kid Noir Wk 03 Day 02 Day 352 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been competing in the 3 Peak cycling event when the call came in...

She'd been forever tied to the railway...but one prank too far and a complete set of flat tyres meant she was pushing up the tracks from the wrong side..

Guess the kids tv show?

michael23 said:
Day 16 is a cracking pic Kev.

Thanks Michael. It was at a quaint little station by the snowdon ranger youth hostel...I braved it to take location shots that day amid looks from passengers on the train.. :D

Day 17

TV Kid Noir Wk 03 Day 03 Day 353 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I was coaching the UK's All Women Foxy Boxing team in the finals, It was just as my assistant when down on me in the fourth round...the call came in..

A missing person case yet again... two clues, A signed photo of a South Park character and a map of Southern California...U..S..A.., i rolled the letters like an expensive cuban cigar... Turning to my assistant, there was but one question on my mind....later on she'd get the benefit of my experience, but for now, there was a case to be solv'd..

Guess the kids TV show..?

Day 18

TV Kid Noir Wk 03 Day 04 Day 354 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I was working undercover as a contestant in the International Morse Code Competition when the call came in.... My assistant signalled me using semaphore flags, and we made a quick dot dot dash for the nearest exit...

Leaves on the track the accident report would show... but that hardly explains how the train became derailed and plunged into the valley floor...A shadowy figure had been witnessed shouting Dai! Dai! Dai!

Can you guess the Kids TV show...?

Day 19

TV Kid Noir Wk 03 Day 05 Day 355 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I just gotten change for a tenner down Martha's Penny Arcade, playing the slots undercover as we'd had reports of unecessary shoving....when the call came in..

We'd recovered several articles from the ship's poop deck...not my particular brand myself. Somethings don't wash with a old sea dog like myself.

Can you guess the kids tv show??

Day 20

TV Kid Noir Wk 03 Day 06 Day 356 by Kev_H, on Flickr

I'd been doing double shifts undercover in the local pizza parlour. A lot of dough had been laundered through Luigi's back room for some weeks. I was about to crack his ring wide open....when the call came in...

Arriving at the scene it was evident what had gone on. Poor mite had not stood a chance against a foot long shatterproof ruler...not like he even registered on its scale....looks like he's investigated his last case.

Can you guess the kids TV show...?

Back