Daily Samuelslade007 Year Two 365 - 342 Twilight

Nice one kev...... a very strong mean and moody shot you got yourself there;)

Nice shot Kev, Another busy day in that shed I see !

What have you concocted Mr Frankenstein !!

thanks vince.... wasn't quite how i wanted it to look... there was supposed to be a Star Trek feel to it... if you look close enough..

Nice one kev...... a very strong mean and moody shot you got yourself there;)

I'm just strongly mean and moody i guess.. :shrug:

Love your selfies. Something I don't even know where to start with focus and exposing so you get a big thumbs up from me on every one of them :D (y)

Love your selfies. Something I don't even know where to start with focus and exposing so you get a big thumbs up from me on every one of them :D (y)

You do get used to it the more you do ... Its the ideas that cam be the sticking point.. ... And thanks...but give them a go...no 365 is complete without them..

You do get used to it the more you do ... Its the ideas that cam be the sticking point.. ... And thanks...but give them a go...no 365 is complete without them..

I got the handheld one with one eye in focus but that was pure luck :LOL: I might look up some guides! (y)

I got the handheld one with one eye in focus but that was pure luck :LOL: I might look up some guides! (y)

The way I started was using a tripod. Single point focus. Remote shutter release focusing on my hand where I expected my face generally to be... Take a shot. Make the spot. Manual focus so it doesn't change... Check test shot..then compose actual shot. Simple. Try it..... Now..try it Now.oh wait..seven in the morning ..Sunday morning at that... Try it later...

Holy cow this light is getting about :D I'm amazed the used and diversity of the photo's your getting out of it :D

Thanks Matt...the box is a versatile object indeed.... Gets all the attention if ever we went down the pub...don't anymore...just take selfies now..sad really...all because of a box ??

SamuelSlade007 said:
Red..can be taken a few ways.... Devilish...saucy (naughty) ... Nope..that's all I think of........ I mean... Can..think of..

I have no doubts you could think of something.....;-)

The way I started was using a tripod. Single point focus. Remote shutter release focusing on my hand where I expected my face generally to be... Take a shot. Make the spot. Manual focus so it doesn't change... Check test shot..then compose actual shot. Simple. Try it..... Now..try it Now.oh wait..seven in the morning ..Sunday morning at that... Try it later...

Haha thanks for the advice! I may give it a go soon :D (y)

Which reminds to say....the themes for the photo52s has finally come to an end... So now I'm attempting to try something I do believe hasn't been seen so far in the history of 365 nay the whole forum....whether its feasible is another story.......so rub your eyes in disbelief or shock and head scratching.. When I post again tonight...... !!

Which reminds to say....the themes for the photo52s has finally come to an end... So now I'm attempting to try something I do believe hasn't been seen so far in the history of 365 nay the whole forum....whether its feasible is another story.......so rub your eyes in disbelief or shock and head scratching.. When I post again tonight...... !!

shall look forward to that :)

Day 105 A Midsummers Night Dream

Day 105 365 MSND 01 by Kev_H, on Flickr

A Midsummer's Night Dream - With a difference...

Egeus: I’m here, full of anger, to complain about my daughter Hermia.—Step forward, Demetrius.—My lord, this man, Demetrius, has my permission to marry her.

Step forward, Lysander.—But this other man, Lysander, has cast a magic spell over my child’s heart....

Crowther, John, ed. “No Fear A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” SparkNotes.com. SparkNotes LLC. 2005. Web. 17 Jan. 2013.

Last edited:
I have a challenge for you

Midsummers Nights dream ..... Bollywood Style :LOL: :LOL:

Back