weekly DK's 2012 '52' - UPDATED 28-12-12

Pants! My final straw would involve a boot or a hammer and some temper thrown in!
Keep thinking of that too :LOL:

Pack – A like the connection you’ve made between the pig and the theme. As said it’s a pity about the fence but I don’t feel it’s too distracting

Have you tried putting a bootable Windows disc in the CD/DVD drive or even a bootable memory stick?
Ahhhh I have got a bootable memory stick come to think of it, made it when I first got it, will it work in any USB hole ??

hey up mister...you sorted your 'puter problems yet ?

As for your little piggy...thats just wicked....but I am partial to a bacon cheese & mayo sarnie so a (y) from me

hey up mister...you sorted your 'puter problems yet ?

As for your little piggy...thats just wicked....but I am partial to a bacon cheese & mayo sarnie so a (y) from me
Hahaaaaa... a Bacon, salad and sweet chili wrap for me :D

No puter shop doesn't open again till Wednesday, I have 4 editied shots on there ready and waiting, with the current weather forecast I plan an early trip out tomorrow to hopefully get the final shots done *fingers crossed*

At least we can get all our comments done on yours in one go. How thoughtful of you. :D

Good point Alan :LOL:

Just thought I'd drop in to say well done on the year Dean.
You are the final holder of the lastminutedotcom crown but don't get too used to it, I am sure I will be having it from you at some stage through 2013 :LOL:

At least we can get all our comments done on yours in one go. How thoughtful of you. :D
Well I do aim to please :LOL:

Good point Alan :LOL:

Just thought I'd drop in to say well done on the year Dean.
You are the final holder of the lastminutedotcom crown but don't get too used to it, I am sure I will be having it from you at some stage through 2013 :LOL:
I bloody hope so Iain... if not at first, when we meet up I'm going to steal your batteries :)

an interesting idea :D and I can see what you're getting at, so fresh it's not even unwrapped yet ;)... As said, shame about the fence, but I'd tend to agree with you... although PSE10 or 11 with content aware cloning would do a splendiferous job in very little time ;)...

As for the card... nasty... good luck working around it...

DK - back on your own thread at last :woot:

Colour - Good capture of the 'crema' on the coffee.
Red complements it well and is redolent of Italy

Shadow - that is very good. Smashing idea and very well handled. Minor issue about alignment of letters but that is only because I was looking for anything to crit. :clap:

Wk 51 - 'Negative'

Right... some of my old kit that I used to *cough* Produce 'Negative's with :D

:cautious:

A bit more playing about with OCF... Bounced off the ceiling in the end worked best for me... I really need to get myself a second flash

Wk 51 - 'Negative' by TP DK..., on Flickr

Wk 52 - 'Busy'

Was manic trying to get my last shots and first 2013... I decided to drive to one of our near beaches to get some pics of the Seals, hoping to 'pry' a Sin shot If I could get close enough to a white seal !!!! Wishful thinking to say the least.

The way I normally go is a ramble across fields and down some tracks - but it had been so 'Busy' the fields were now boggy.... Not happy with these but had to move on with no PC to get my 2013 on the way - My submission's - once I arrived and realised I was not alone, changed from a Sin shot to Busy :D

THANKS all that have visited and supported me throughout my 2012 52 - I really appreciated the encouragement, was such a shame to loose the ability to complete it on time :(

Wk 52 - 'Busy' by TP DK..., on Flickr

Wk 52 - 'Busy' 3 by TP DK..., on Flickr

Wk 52 - 'Busy' 2 by TP DK..., on Flickr

Cracking red and coffeeeee.
Cheers Andy :)

But, Starbucks :shake:

:D
I Know :D

DK - back on your own thread at last :woot:
AT LAST !!!!! it has taken sweat and a few tears to get here... and still PC not set up completely

Colour - Good capture of the 'crema' on the coffee.
Red complements it well and is redolent of Italy

Shadow - that is very good. Smashing idea and very well handled. Minor issue about alignment of letters but that is only because I was looking for anything to crit. :clap:
Thanks Alan... Appreciated (y)

Glow - good comp and good subject. Bulb is a bit wonky.

Can't work out whether it is sepia or washed out b+w?
Bulb wonky - Tick... Sepia or Washed out, well... Poor WB so just played about with somer sliders till I got something that was pleasing :LOL:

Lovely colour and a real minimal feel to Round.

Cheers.
Thanks Again Andy :)

I think I need to do a bit of spot removal clean up on them now I see them on my Monitor :thinking:

Hi DK.

Ok so I'm a bit behind but finally finishing up here!

Colour, mmmm I want a cup! Great for the theme, not sure about the white Bob thing at the front of the machine:thinking:

Shadow, obviously very seasonal for the week. I think I'd like to see more detail in the shadow as the N & E lose their shape quite a bit.

Glow, that works for me. The bulb isn't blown and nice detail surrounding it. It looks kind of Sepia too (y)

Round, lovely bokeh and love the colour. This needs saving and will come in handy for a background overlay (y)

Negative, ah I used to have one of those. My only crit is the film in front looks slightly OOF.

Busy, sorry not quite getting the theme but who cares you finished your 2012 52, congratulations. And now I need to catch up on this year!

A bit rushed for comments and going through flickr so apologies if I missed the point on any!

Hi DK.

Ok so I'm a bit behind but finally finishing up here!
Hey Marsha :)

Colour, mmmm I want a cup! Great for the theme, not sure about the white Bob thing at the front of the machine:thinking:
Hmmm didn't notice that :D... that's OCF I think :thinking:

Shadow, obviously very seasonal for the week. I think I'd like to see more detail in the shadow as the N & E lose their shape quite a bit.
I agree yes... it all got packed away before I realised :)

Glow, that works for me. The bulb isn't blown and nice detail surrounding it. It looks kind of Sepia too (y)

Round, lovely bokeh and love the colour. This needs saving and will come in handy for a background overlay (y)
YAY !!! thanks again :)

Negative, ah I used to have one of those. My only crit is the film in front looks slightly OOF.
Yep very true... I had a mixed bag, some with film in focus and some with the camera, I preferred the camera and point of focus.. adding that the film is for <Shhhhhhhhh> slides... not negatives :cautious:

Busy, sorry not quite getting the theme but who cares you finished your 2012 52, congratulations. And now I need to catch up on this year!
What you trying to say... I went out and was running out of ideas rapidly :D

A bit rushed for comments and going through flickr so apologies if I missed the point on any!
No worries at all... I know you have been ubber busy - so a BIG THANKS for commenting in so much depth, I am grateful for your visit's throughout the year (y)

Back