Kevin & Jo 3rd April

Name
Ryan
Edit My Images
Yes
Last year a good friend (and fellow tog) assisted me on a couple of weddings. To return the favour I offered to shoot this one as primary shooter for free. He was guest at the wedding and wanted to just be my second shooter again. He hindsight it possibly wasn't the best deal I ever made ;)

Here's a few....

1) Happy Easter

4489059155_a3fe66c656.jpg

2) Getting ready.....

4489060161_af1bc7ddfa.jpg

3) "Hope she turns up....."

4489061097_db1527d288.jpg

4) Man & Wife

4489066333_308fd2f54f.jpg

5) You have to keep your eyes peeled during the speeches

4489071229_d6696b9882.jpg

more coming.......

Last edited:
6) Later on

4489074571_1fa1e5a221.jpg

7) White and Black

4489772410_87eec54fe1.jpg

8) Gotta new ring??

4489129705_db9a6c5d07.jpg

9) Everyone's a super model on their big day

4489775854_fa12662763.jpg

will comment properly later Ryan, on my reeeaaally crap monitor at work atm, but just had to say no matter, I LOVE the first one, a brilliant use of seasonal and available flowers, definately different from any 'normal' ring shots I have seen recently :clap:

Hi Ryan

Some great shots, 7 being my favourite. The grooms hands in number 4 seem a little red though? :)

Nice set

Don't like #6 with the hanging hand and the expression doesn't seem to work and #8 seems cheesy ....

#1 and #4 are favourites

will comment properly later Ryan, on my reeeaaally crap monitor at work atm, but just had to say no matter, I LOVE the first one, a brilliant use of seasonal and available flowers, definately different from any 'normal' ring shots I have seen recently :clap:

Thanks chuck :)

It took about three hours to get the rings to balance on the flowers but I got there in the end. Of course I missed the service and the best man had no rings to hand over but at least I got the shot :D

Hi Ryan

Some great shots, 7 being my favourite. The grooms hands in number 4 seem a little red though? :)

Cheer Beau - I see what you mean about the red hands. White balance in church is always an adventure but this church was a particular nightmare.

Thanks for the kind comments.

Nice set

Don't like #6 with the hanging hand and the expression doesn't seem to work and #8 seems cheesy ....

#1 and #4 are favourites

Cheers fella.

I wasn't sure about his left arm either - As a rule I use a traditional pose first and then try something slightly less conforming once the "safe shot" is done. So I've got a couple of other similar shots where his hand is on her hip - which I admit work better. It only takes about 10 seconds to try something different. It's nice to hear your view on it though. (y)

Cheesy!!?? I spend all day saying "say cheese" so I think a bit of extra cheese on the side is always good :D ;)

Always appreciated :)

Ryan

Number 7 for me Ryan - love the conversion and it is an excellent example about not having loose hands when compared with 6 - I would get rid of the light fitting above the door though!

Nice stuff!

Thanks mate. I'm thinking of taking a catapult to weddings so I can get rid of unwanted light sources :D

Back