Workshop Warrington Studio Meet 28th June

Name
Carlo
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

Following on from another thread I started to gain interest in a group meet, here is the thread for full details and to sign up.

The idea of the group meet is to bring together 6 photographers of different levels to work together, this will not be led by anyone but gives everyone the chance to input and to hopefully take away something from the session. I have arranged two models who will pose and be willing to be directed to help you get the shot you are after.

Date: 28th June 2012
Times: 18:30 - 21:30
Cost: £25
Payment: via paypal (drop me a message to send payment)
Models: Nicolle (http://www.modelmayhem.com/1552819) and Shauna (http://www.modelmayhem.com/2510483)

I will be also arranging the following sessions:
19th July: Male & female models
30th August: lingerie/glamour model

If you need any more information drop me a message. Thanks

Last edited:
Cheers Carlo!

I'm in for June 28th.

p.s. i'll eat anything.. just so it's easier for you when preparing the buffet :LOL:

pps. should this thread be in 'meeting place' ? or whatever it's called.

Places taken

1- Leftcurl
2- Ffej1405
3- Nikonuser
----------------------> one model
4- JokerUK
5- SJRobbins
6- Chizz-gb
----------------------> two model

Last edited:
Me please! :)

Will pm you now for payment info.

Me please for the 28th June....PM sent for payment details
Dave

Last edited:
Cheers Carlo!

I'm in for June 28th.

p.s. i'll eat anything.. just so it's easier for you when preparing the buffet :LOL:

I can supply refreshments, but if you are coming from work there is a kitchen that can be used.

donkeymusic said:
I can supply refreshments, but if you are coming from work there is a kitchen that can be used.

I'm joking mate. I'll sort something out before/during/after. Can you pm me with payment details too please. PayPal or BT, whichever you want. Cheers!

There must be at least 3 other togs in Cheshire/Staffordshire etc who would like to photograph 2 gorgeous girls for 3 hours for only £25......and at the same time learn a lot about studio lighting
Dave

To be honest, I have no idea what I want to get out of it, but yeah, I'm still up for it, if only for the social aspect.

Will be asking the boss for the day off, if granted I will be attending, will update thread tomorrow.

Boss has been very kind and obliged with a day off ! Please put me down for the 28th and pm me your payment details and i'll sort you right right away.

Brill, we have 6 signed up, should be a good evening.

Will contact you to let know payment details

Last edited:
brill! looking forward to this.

Out of 6 blokes, who'd have thought we'd have 2 Leighs? :LOL:

Payment sent - thanks :)

Just sent the money across. Will we know in advance what the models are wearing and is the model release something handled by the ModelMayhem site, or will we need to bring our own?

Just sent the money across. Will we know in advance what the models are wearing and is the model release something handled by the ModelMayhem site, or will we need to bring our own?

I will chase up outfits and i would have thought bringing our own model release would be best.

I didn't think it was necessary to have a model release form??
Carlo will there be 2 sets to shoot from, if not, will there be a timetable as this only allows half an hour per tog without any breaks or setting up time.
Cheers
Dave

I didn't think it was necessary to have a model release form??
Carlo will there be 2 sets to shoot from, if not, will there be a timetable as this only allows half an hour per tog without any breaks or setting up time.
Cheers
Dave

I didnt either, but should you want any photos for future usage it may be worth getting one signed if you have one, to be fair the models don't have any issues with you using their images.

With regards to a timetable I had considered this, and then thought would we work together and then take turns taking shots? but happy to split the time up.

the thinking with tow models was that we split into groups and some use one model with the studio lights and the second model could work with the other group to take shots around the building so that you were not restricted to just one sessions with a model.

I have no format for the evening other than to allow you to come to the studio and to work with lights and models.

Any more thoughts please let me know.

Thanks

I'll chuck all my gear in the boot, so if anyone wants to play with small flashes, brollies, softboxes, popup backgrounds etc. along side someone using the studio stuff then they can do.

I discovered something new about my light stands this morning - it hurts like hell when you drop them on your bare feet :)

Assuming I can still walk, I will see you lot later :p

I'll bring my stuff as well

Hi,

Thanks for attending this evening, hope you all got something out of the evening and look forward to seeing some of the shots.

Cheers

Carlo

Cheers Carlo. Thanks for putting it on. Was good to meet everyone. Looking forward to the next one now! :)

Cheers Carlo. Good night had by all, I personally learnt quite a lot in a short space of time as a total novice to lighting. Looking forward to getting involved again (y)

Yep, agreed - good night, good models and had a laugh too. Can't make the July shoot, but hoping for August, but looking at my (non-confirmed) rota, it looks like a go!

Thanks for a good night Carlo really enjoyed it, stunning and accommodating models and also nice to meet some TP members

Nice to meet everyone - thanks for organising Carlo, and thanks to the girls for knowing what they were doing, because I certainly didn't :)

As a sneak peak, here's one of the sneaky nude shots I managed to get of one of the models..

nude-model.jpg

Nice to meet everyone - thanks for organising Carlo, and thanks to the girls for knowing what they were doing, because I certainly didn't :)

As a sneak peak, here's one of the sneaky nude shots I managed to get of one of the models..

filth. That's just pure filth :LOL:

Back