NOT NATURE WATCH with Gibbo pt II

Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry if you are looking for photos (Ive just started DOH!)if I get any I will post them as the day Progresses (y)

Started this morning at 7.30am as Jo said (Sorry 1/2 late :LOL: ) Up to now just little things jumping about with one big black one eating, possibly pecking as you twitchers (spotters) call it. And there is plenty of twittering, and thats not just from the wife as the windows are open and its about -6. :woot:
9.23 More noises & a few twitterings some little things look a bit like .... err smaller birds, not as big as BBOB`s
9.40 loads of twitterings, got a couple of shots off and they offskied
DSC_6184_copy.jpg

10.03 Loads of twittering noises. Jo reg. the full nuts Ive tried breaking them up.... they taste awful :puke: no wonder they dont come back :D

Well done on getting a little thing, they move a lot faster than the big things! The word is spreading about the food now!

Keep it up Gibbo and please make this thread as entertaining as the last couple !!

Keep it up Gibbo and please make this thread as entertaining as the last couple !!

10.09 Answering messages as there is nawt going on just birdy noises, I think they are taking the pi.... err micky.
Hi Susie, yes they are fast lill bu**ers. Im thinking heavy axle grease on the floor to slow them doown. :shrug:

Hi BB Im trying my friend (Or as the family say very trying) :thumbsdown: but hopefull now the BBOB`s and BBOB ett`s know there is food they should be back with friends bit like Mc doh`s `lets go to gibbos for a flyaway

10.31... well I have had the strangest email... `Have I Got FAT BALLS` now dont start thinking rude things (as I did) but apparently its a birds thing .... FOOD silly food that hangs from a string, so a guy called Pokey is `dropping his fat balls off for me....
and get this to hang from a tree :D (y) :wacky:

(Now sorry if this sounds rude but its a fact or so Im told :shrug: )

Ive fat balls- NO COMMENT! Couple hanging from the hedge, and a couple crushed up on the table (OO Ouch).

Seemed to have more visitors since I put them out (y)

Also try a few porridge oats

That's a great shot, such a cute lil birdy!

Thankyou Jo, I hope I get some more interesting ones with a bit of colour in them.... or out comes the paint gun :nono:
11.19... not too much happening more twittering noises and these 2 lill critters dropped in
(I think one is BBOB or ett)

DSC_6189_copy.jpg

No sign of my Fat balls from Pokey :shrug:

Hi Chickadee thanx for dropping in.....hehe I havent yet! Ive to hang Pokeys from a tree hehehehe
ok porridge oats is that with milk & honey or water and salt ??
11.27 Did as Chickadee said porridge oats is out on the table.... (y)
I was thinking for this after noon tea perhaps a little cheese mash with onion & basil maybe a red wine maybe white not too sure about the meat dish as Ive not seen any teeth on these things :shrug: :bonk: (I think Im developing the 1000yr stare as the window is like a gun sight again :wacky: )

Thats the spirit- Keep it up- I think my little visitors have done a bunk this morning- Frozen bread aint just good enough for them I suppose:shrug:, they left a note saying they heading your way- Keep Twitching:LOL:

All the birds you've shown us so far look to be nice and plump, I think someone is feeding them too much :LOL: Keep up the good work G ;)

Thats the spirit- Keep it up- I think my little visitors have done a bunk this morning- Frozen bread aint just good enough for them I suppose:shrug:, they left a note saying they heading your way- Keep Twitching:LOL:

11.50... Nothink much still twittering & chirping noises...

OMG Im turning into a SPOTTER agggghhhhhhh!!!! :puke:

Anyway hello chickadee I hope they are headding my way theres bug..... err sorry nothing going on here :shrug:

Hi Alby sorry missed your message then, the birdies are not quite plump enough. I want them like Bernard Mathews birds.... waddling from here...... telling there mates Gibbos flyout is ace

12.03 .... 13 minutes gone yawn........

Oh dear- They will come soon as you turn walk away, The BBOB I've seen flapping & skulking round here always does,along with what i think Is a songthrush- but I will get them, just not today,Im off out in a bit to purchase a bird table-My patio table plays havoc with the white balance hahahahh - Oh god now i'm turning into a spotter!

Oh dear- They will come soon as you turn walk away, The BBOB I've seen flapping & skulking round here always does,along with what i think Is a songthrush- but I will get them, just not today,Im off out in a bit to purchase a bird table-My patio table plays havoc with the white balance hahahahh - Oh god now i'm turning into a spotter!

12.16....Hello Chickadee fellow spotter, Im getting one of them bird tables too... cant find any bl***y chairs to match though :shrug: .
Post me one of your BBOBs and we can compare I`ll show you mine if you show me yours... Oh! errr :razz:
And you have songthrush should you be telling ME that ? :naughty: (is it itchy .....oh eck :shake: )

youre' as nuts as them on your table!:help:

12.40 ... new mail. Oh hello Chickadee.... dont know what you mean :wacky:
12.41... nothing at all not a sniff, twitter squark......
oh! just had a thought Chickadee your right reg. being nuts :wacky: I should be watching day time tv :D like every one else...... AND not talking about personal problems and Pokeys Fat Balls
13.00... yawn....zzzzzz
13.10... bore`d, so I sneaked out side to the garage tripped over a plank of wood which in turn brought down a cascade of items and noise..... so guess what...... what .......I can hear you say there isnt a sound for miles around bah! wheres Pokeys Fat Balls... I need to hang them from a tree
13.28........ :|
13.35 ..... a whole 7minutes has passed :help:
14.00 ..... a grey birdy, Ill post it in a minute

here it is

DSC_6203_copy.jpg

14.30..... nothing.... :|
14.32... birdy noises again some twittering and 2 birds one close one further away hooting to each other
whoo hoo whoo hoo whoo hoo silence then the same again .... i think its getting to me :wacky: :bonk:
14.37..... BBOB been back shots a bit blurred due to the pill box effect

Ha Hah! you got one..... more than I got-

Cat turned up!

I got 5 birdies and one black cat.... I liked your flowers (y)

A cat
cat4.jpg

BBOB not a good one he was quick or I dozed off.... I think the latter :|
DSC_6205_copy.jpg

15.13.... BBOB and a little twitchy thing have been in n out rapid style something spooked them
15.17... a whole 4 minutes passed .....
wow If anyone has ever blown 2 days of his life doing zilch wasting 2 days of his life doing nawt I HAVE and in style....... I am not doing this tomorrow even if that Golden Eagle comes back with is kid.....
UNLESS some one gives me for free a 300mm or a 400mm Nikon Lens....... f2.8 prefered but f4.5 will do... thankyou very much :D

Nice one gibbo (y)
Addictive this bird stuff aint it :D

Nice one gibbo (y)
Addictive this bird stuff aint it :D

15.32 ... Hello Hairy nice to see from you again.....

NO :p

15.33 them 2 grey birdies I was telling you about yesterday, I think are GETTING IT ON
15.37 I have loads of different modles of birdies stripies greys BBOB`s and others got to go

15.33 them 2 grey birdies I was telling you about yesterday, I think are GETTING IT ON

Ok, I think it's time to come in now :nono:

Time is 16.12 ..... Hello Hairy Yup Im finished now, good to see you again....
My final gaggle of birdies have now come in now

A grey one
DSC_6208_copy.jpg

A duo BBOB and one with stripe`s probably a pal
DSC_6236_copy.jpg

A grey stripe one
DSC_6248_copy.jpg

ok thats it Gibbos Nature Watch is over yahooo a total of 8 thats 6 more than yesterday

Your day was better than mine all I got was a Grey one escaping me
DSCF1834_edited.jpg

and a small bird with the same idea!
DSCF1833_edited.jpg

gibbo, you've come on leaps and bounds with the first and last. (y)

stripey one's a Starling by the way ;)

nic, I took loads today; a few keepers, but a few of bare branches too. :LOL:

Hi Nic thats a big grey my first one were bare twigs and an aerial thats what started
My best Birdy shots....... NOT (Comments NOT required)
then
My best Birdy shots....... (Comments required)
then onto today the final day mind you

so to be fair to you Ive had 2 whole days at this about 16hr to get this far....... bloody 16hr what a waste :nuts:

s i x t e e n hours 16 ..............

But Ive had a laugh :| and from some of the mail so have they/you lot :shake:;)
but it has made me appreciate nature shots much more than before. I dont just pass the pictures by any more, I look and think :help:

Thanx Hairy for the comments. (y)
As for the name of stripe (Starling) thats one thing Im not becomming a spotter so it will remain stripe, BBOB, grey etc etc :D :LOL: (y)
Thanx guys and Gal ettes :crying:

yer welcome.
Great thread (y)

yer welcome.
Great thread (y)

Thanx Hairy (Im Not quite on your level)
Oh guess what has finally turned up......
Pokeys BIG FAT BALLS and he got the BOGOF (buy one get ONE FREE) so I have 8 BIG FAT BALLS and 2 Coconuts filled with something birdy like.
So its all hanging like a Birdy food Outlet Mall in one tree :clap:

Birdy Food Outlet Mall
With todays speciality
Pokeys BIG FAT BALLS & His 1/2 COCONUT

DSC_6252_copy.jpg

Hope BBOB,Grey,and Stripe all enjoy your Balls tomorrow.. :eek:

Hello Chickadee :D
Yes they arrived just as I had just packed in for the day
Typical Of POKEY :naughty:

But He Did get me a BOGOF deal with the BALLS
sorry
BIG FAT BALLS

so I have 8 BFB`s :clap:

well, if 8 BFB's don't pull in the birds, nothing will :LOL:

i will try and post a pic of my BIG FAT BALLS later on nice to see everyone has got a thing about my BIG FAT BALLS :LOL: :bang:

well, if 8 BFB's don't pull in the birds, nothing will :LOL:

Knowing my luck 80 wouldnt work. :thumbsdown:

(anyway I think forget the balls, nuts, crumbs etc all I need to do is follow you about) (y)

If I do the things, sorry some of the things/tips you fellow twitchers (spotters ;) ) have given me and keep feeding eventually they (birdies) will come a flocking (y)

i will try and post a pic of my BIG FAT BALLS later on nice to see everyone has got a thing about my BIG FAT BALLS :LOL: :bang:

Hello Pokey I have a picture of, well a part picture of one of your BIG FAT BALLS and 1/2 Coconut on the previous page (1)

thanx for them anyway (y)

well got the house but no bird and where are my BIG FAT BALLS

IMG_0597_copy.jpg

The hole is Far too small you will never get one of my greys, stripe`s, or BBOB in that. You must have micro birdies living up your end (excuse the pun) Spose you could keep flies, bees or bats in it ??? (y)

Finally one of your BIG FAT BALLS look like it would be twice the size of youe bird condo.... :LOL:

I actually got one so here it is ha ha not interested in my BIG FAT BALLS though will have to tempt them will something else
:clap:

Bird12.jpg

Not bad better than my first
Have a look at my new thread

NOT NATURE WATCH with Gibbo pt III

just adding to it now

Back