Some Provia 100

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
Yes
All Taken with the Voigtlander Vito C, which is a clone of the Minox 35 on Provia 100.

1 Newgale Sunset

2 Hills

3 Ystwyth River

4 Valley Road

5 Elan Valley

6 Abergwesyn Pass

Those are all really nice. I had a b and a c but only shot b&w through them. Wished I'd shot some colour now.

Nice shots - the sunset is a cracker :)

Great work, the sunset and the Ystwyth River shot are the best of the set for me.

Some crackers there, especially like number 1 :) it's the kind of thing i could hang on the wall :)

Excellent! Love the images. Wish I could get my Voigtlander Bessa to working order, but it's only a paperweight alas. :crying:

Lovely set of images, really great colur in them all, I particularly like the first and last!

Scott, these are very nice; you've got some good results from your Provia there. The first one in particular I like (having failed at so many such shots, myself!). The surfers really catch my eye, then the waves take it up and right, that nice cloud shape goes up and to the bright spot, then maybe the reflections take you down to the surfers again.

The second doesn't seem so visually interesting to me, but the stronger relief in the others makes them work well (the shady parts as well). Not sure about no 4; for some reason the road entering through left frame rather than the bottom seems a bit irritating. Perhaps you were trying to squeeze in that bit of water at bottom right; was it stronger at the time than it appears in the pic?

No 6 is really nice, too. Excellent set!

Back