Fisheye Fun

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
I appreciate that this is severe overuse of a fisheye, but it's the first time I was using it so wanted to get used to the way the perspective shifts etc. Kept it on the camera pretty much all day, I think I've got used to it now and know roughly what it's going to do in certain situations. Really amazed at how subtle shifts can make such big differences, and in some cases you can almost completely 'de-fish' a scene by framing it in certain ways.

Anyhow, comments welcome, all taken with a Nikon D90 and Nikon 10.5mm 2.8 Fisheye, no perspective correction or anything...

446177020_Xrr3m-L.jpg

446165254_QUvmJ-L.jpg

446166026_wiATJ-L.jpg

446171477_psjY2-L.jpg

446172584_AfEtg-L.jpg

446174576_27bdu-L.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris.

great set, also very similar to a set over on cliosport (y)

Nice set love #2(y)

Love No.4 looks very good. Almost forgot about the fish eye lenses, something different for a change.

Numbers 4 and 6 for me to.

The beech hut one really stannds out.

love the pier ones, looks like another bit of kit to add to the wish list!

I think those are all really excellent use of a fishy. Certainly looks like good control too. :)

I think those are all really excellent use of a fishy. Certainly looks like good control too. :)

Thanks, very kind comments. Thought the hut one was overkill actually, but people seem to like it which surprised me a little. #1 is my personal favourite from the day.

is it possiblle to change the curviture on your lens there great shot's

Not 100% sure what you mean, but it's fixed at 10.5mm and there are no adjustments that you can make that I'm aware of.

Just along from the Pier at Boscombe.

thought it was, i havent been on that pier for years, spent lots of time under it lol. i dindt even know it was open again.

cracking shots tough, i must get me a fisheye. they looks so fun.

I love no.4 for the composition, and the last one for the strong colours :)

A really good set (y)

great set - fun lens isn't it? 3 & 4 are my favs.

lol when looking at the pictures I thought is that the Pier in Boscombe. I used to go there all the time when I was younger.

number one is the best in my opinion.

Your title is "Fisheye Fun", well looking at these is fun, too. Lovely set.

Great shot in the tunnel with the sharks overhead.

Back