Name
Maureen
Edit My Images
Yes

3215439374_af4a1e2dc8.jpg

3214589173_3b80f77686.jpg

C&C welcome :)

jolly good (y)
i much prefer this version than the one you posted the other day. Great lighting in both, and interesting as well considering the subject. Getting the bug Maureen? :LOL:

Thanks very much animal...i think I am ;)

Really like the dof that youve used in the 1st shot.
Only slight nit-pick would be the little highlight on the brown bit of stem, other than that, imo, its lovely. (y)

Thanks very much Glo :)

Of the two, I much prefer #1. I can't decide whether I prefer this version to the previous one. In fact, they're both great. Well done.

ANYTHING with THAT title is always going to be great imhgo... :D

And these are two very good attempts at quite a hard angle... (y) ... well done for attempting the shots and for brightening my day... ;)

:p

I don't care for the first one I'm afraid. The subject matter doesn't appeal to me and the DOF is just too shallow for me to be drawn into the frame. There's just something about it that doesn't work for me, but then again that's just me.

But I have to say I love the second one. Amazing stuff. If only the area in the bottom right of the frame wasn't out of focus it would be near, if not completely perfect. The lighting is great, the colours are great, the textures are great and the whole thing is, er, great. Just needs a slight crop, possibly a little rotation and a bit of spot-cloning to make it brilliant.

ANYTHING with THAT title is always going to be great imhgo... :D

And these are two very good attempts at quite a hard angle... (y) ... well done for attempting the shots and for brightening my day... ;)

:p

Thanks very much

Both very nice, great colours and lighting :)

Thanks very much John :)

I don't care for the first one I'm afraid. The subject matter doesn't appeal to me and the DOF is just too shallow for me to be drawn into the frame. There's just something about it that doesn't work for me, but then again that's just me.

But I have to say I love the second one. Amazing stuff. If only the area in the bottom right of the frame wasn't out of focus it would be near, if not completely perfect. The lighting is great, the colours are great, the textures are great and the whole thing is, er, great. Just needs a slight crop, possibly a little rotation and a bit of spot-cloning to make it brilliant.

Thanks very much :)

I like both of these for very different reasons but I just HAD to go and find the other version of the first one you posted to compare.

I still prefer the original sepia one by a margin - the image is so well suited to the processing and the lighting used :)

I like both of these for very different reasons but I just HAD to go and find the other version of the first one you posted to compare.

I still prefer the original sepia one by a margin - the image is so well suited to the processing and the lighting used :)

Thanks very much Barlines :)

Nice DoF in the first. Turns what could have been a very ordinary shot into something more special. :)

Back