Photo Start Up

MattEg

TPer Emeritus
Name
Matthew Egan
Edit My Images
No
Have you ever asked yourself 'How do I become a wedding photographer?'.

R8_Letter-head7.jpg

Then take a look at Rona Cox, 'Photo Start Up' course.
Its a home study course for new wedding and portraiture business's.

Press release:
Use your photographic skills to start your own Wedding and Portrait business, enjoy yourself and make money doing it! 'Photo Start Up' is a home study training course with an advice service and is written for photographers that want to take that next step and create a business. I have years of experience on my side and I would like to pass it on to you! My name is Rona Cox, and I would like to help you plan and run your own Wedding and Portrait business. The course is modular based so that you can learn at your own pace and, like traditional correspondence courses, it is delivered to any address of your choice (only in the UK at present). However, it differs in that you may contact me via e-mail for friendly advice and photographic critique. With a friend to guide you through, it's more like a club** than a course! Written in a fun and entertaining way, you will be learning without realising it.
More......

For £60 it may be worth it!

Well. We have been in contact with Rona Cox and are finalising details to be able to review this course for Talk Photography members :)

Watch this space!

Hehehe, can I do the review? lol!

Catdaddy doesn't need no help. Send me and see how she copes with a proper photography muppet.

Catdaddy doesn't need no help. Send me and see how she copes with a proper photography muppet.

That's not what others have said! ;)

It IS something I would like to try my hand at though!

Back