original.jpg

Yes....This is the right way up:D

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

3331645728_fa918e81c8_o.jpg

3330808595_30106e4fd1_o.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent set, the first and last shots are awesome (y)

6/3/09, have you managed to time travel? :LOL:

Cracking shots by the way, was hoping to get up to the loop this week for the first time, but will have to be next week now!

Last edited:
Hi Rory.

Superb mate, they all look stunning with the snowy backdrop, well done :clap:

Looks like you've captured a T2 there, Cheesy might be in touch ;).

Hi Rory.

Superb mate, they all look stunning with the snowy backdrop, well done :clap:

Looks like you've captured a T2 there, Cheesy might be in touch ;).

Sandds,

Cheers. It was a nice surprise to see the T2....and so low. I was on the lowest part of Cad West !!

Mark Jayne was a bit further up so watch this space for his mind blowing shots;)

Rory

If that T2 gets any lower he's going to be in the car park! Very nice set of shots. Very clean and sharp. Nice.

Kev.

I envy you. can't get back up there until June. I like the idea of being on the lower part too!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:
In fact the walk from the car park to the fence can be tiring... :D

Kev.

All great shots if I had to choose it would be no.1 and 4 for me.

Cheers Elvis

nice set trappe..(y)

in the last shot it looks like there is a guy on the opposite hill taking a photos although he could just be a passing rambler

ells

He is taking piccies. ;) He's on Cadeast. Its a nice spot but you mainly get bottom side shots. BUT the sun is in your favour and lights the aircraft nicely.

Kev.

Last edited:
Cracking photos, Good capture on the T2.
1st Torney is great.
Dean:)

#6 had me LOL

Look Mum! NO Hands!

or perhaps

NO! Please don't shoot! I surrender!

Cracking set of pictures; but #6 really does make me :D

B.

The only images that I can see on this PC are the last 2 of the 208 Sqn jet. I'll hopefully get to see the T2 shots when I get home. If anyone is out on the hills, Tebay and the M6 Pass may be a good bet to see RT04 today.

Cheesy

wow... love the detail. No;1 and 3 for me!

love to give this a go... how do you find the flight paths etc??

cheers

bob :)

I'd love to have a go at this too, must be fantastic having the jets fly by so close.

#1 is fantastic...'nuff said!

DB

great shots. I'm really impressed with the way you cath these things in flight like that.

I notice this is Cader Idris, I remember the mountain being for sale years ago (for £120K so it was a while back)

I didn't realise it was such a noisy location. I hadn't long been up there at the time and I don't remember seeing anything like this.

The only images that I can see on this PC are the last 2 of the 208 Sqn jet. I'll hopefully get to see the T2 shots when I get home. If anyone is out on the hills, Tebay and the M6 Pass may be a good bet to see RT04 today.

Cheesy

Doh :bang:, working today :(.

I'll be trying Monday though (y).

Back