[POTY] Round 4 - November - "Old" - Round Closed

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
Welcome to Round 4 of the TP : Photographer of the Year 2006.

As usual, the competition rules are here.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Please use this thread to discuss the competition, and specifically the current round, and your interpretation of it. Also feel free to discuss ideas and thoughts etc. :) While there is an anonymous nature to the submissions and voting, there's no need to be secretive about ideas and the like. While we'd all like to win :D...the competition is for all of us to help improve our photography :)

So, on with this months theme, which is Old.
The cut off for submissions to be received is 23:59 on the 30th November 2006.

Good luck to all who enter, and Happy Snapping! :)

* Yes this is a sneaky copy and past from last months thread.....and the month before..and the month before that too.....lol

Me too (y)

I knew I would forget about this! Remembered about 20 mins ago, and just sent my entry off :(

Didnt have chance to correct a bit that way annoying me about it, but ah well :D

OHH GOD I fORGOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH well guess it wasn't meant to be.

I suddenly remember why I had "old" going round in my head! oops missed it - again!

You can tell its Matty and not Marcel thats running this months competition, if it were Marcel the pics would have been up at 00:01 :p

marcel was doing it, he went to bed early, he wasnt well bless him...

The entries have been uploaded to the gallery here.
have a look and choose your three favourites, then send the image numbers to me via PM here, before midnight on the 7th December.
After which I will count the votes and announce the winner.

A cracking number of entries yet again, so yet again I doff my cap to the fine members of Talk Photography for a vast and varied display of fine photographic work (y)

Good luck to everyone who entered :)

I'll start the thread for round 5 later this morning.

A great range of shots here. I love how everyone's taken a slightly different slant on the theme.

Well done everyone!!!! :D

I`m really surprised there`s no moonshots! Some excellent photo`s though.

Another tough task to to choose 3 from that lot - well done all!!! and another chance for me to ponder: "why didn't I think of that!"

Voted ... (y)

A really good collection ... congrats to all who entered ... great standards throughout ... :clap:

:D

:p

Impresive set of images, look forward to having a proper look through these tonight.

Well done all..........

Great shots there, well done to all who entered.

Looking forward to entering the next one.

Voted... there are some great shots there.

Gonna have to give this one quite some thought... but there are some great pics on there, so well done everyone who entered!

Voted (y)
Some excellent work this month, tough choosing just 3 :shrug:

well done all that entered good shots all of them. will try and pick my 3 tonight .:thinking:

See the link in the first post of this thread ;)

Or if you cba the answer is just PM the 3 you like to Marcel :)

"cba" .... LOL Never seen that one before Robert...made me chuckle (y)

Indeed :) Thanks for voting everyone!

I've had votes off loads of people now, and all voters should have a PM reply by me. If you've not had a reply, then double check with me, that I have your votes :) (I'm sure I've replied, thanking everyone).

Back