Picasso Smoke

Edit My Images
Yes
Had a spare hour this afternoon so played with an old smoke pen I had. It's used for testing airflow through kit so kits off a clean stream of smoke.

Really pleased with this considering it's the first time I've tried. I keep seeing more and more in it. It's two picasso type portraits with what looks like the grasshopper from the film Antz sat in the centre top.

Well to me anyway :D

111090422.jpg

Take a look dead center... i see a dogs head .... :D

Excellent work (y)

A little soft at the top perhaps, original looks ok. I've been running through some others taken at the same time and focussing/DOF/sharpness is definitely an issue to be aware of.

Someone mentioned they can see a large beaver face in the middle:D

A little soft at the top perhaps, original looks ok. I've been running through some others taken at the same time and focussing/DOF/sharpness is definitely an issue to be aware of.

Someone mentioned they can see a large beaver face in the middle:D

Its also a bit soft at the bottom, just nit picking because if no one says you wont improve :). Next time spend half an hour practising focus before you go for another great shot. I think alot of it will be trial and error because of course the smoke moves. Get lots of light, stop the lens down and you should be ok.

Back