Practical jokes, let's hear about your's.

Galaxy66

Jeremy Beadle
Name
My name is Mal not Jeremy :)
Edit My Images
Yes
I have been the subject of a few practical jokes in my time and have performed a few on others as well.

The biggest one I played on anyone, who incidentally was one of the biggest practical jokers where I worked, was the filling of his car to just above seat level with polystyrene beads, :D

He deserved it:D

Ha ha.

I didn't do this but I wish I had the nerve now, but a few years ago a friend of mine was being wound up by a colleague so when he was in a meeting she stitched his sleeves up on his coat (inside around the wrist). It was funny to see him try to get it on in a hurry to get home.

The guy at our local car accessory shop glued a 10p coin to the pavement outside the shop and then had a laugh at everyone trying to pick it up.

He wasn't laughing when we pulled up, my mate jumped out with a hammer and chisel, removed the coin and we drove off with it :LOL:

Back when i was on a school field trip, we took a 1000m long roll of catering film with us and wrapped it round a minibus! Can't remember how many times it went round, but when it was unwrapped (by a teacher), the ball it was rolled into must have been 50cm in diameter!

Teachers saw the funny side, so it was all good!

Ya know if you boil a condom you can fit it over a telephone box?

Kept a mate of mine trapped in one for about 4 hours after he had passed out in it drunk!

Four of us booked a holiday home down in Devon with our girlfriends (we were 18 ;)

On the first night I hid a hoover under the bed of my best mate & his girlfriend with the power lead going to the hall socket.......

Waited until everybody had gone to bed......

Waited until the "funny noises ;)" started.......

Then turned on the hoover :D

They didn't see the funny side of it for quite a while :shrug:

Last edited:
Swapped the personel lockers around at work in our department. Watched a guy from the next shift come in and spent 10 minutes trying to open the wrong locker, we were in tears.

Kept a mate of mine trapped in one for about 4 hours after he had passed out in it drunk!

Do you know you can inflate them through a letter box, tie them off & leave them floating round in the hall / front room :naughty:

Actually they will go bigger than that ( I have to boil mine all the time :D)
I hid a hoover under the bed of my best mate & his girlfriend ..
They didn't see the funny side of it for quite a while :shrug:

I can hear him now I bet he said............
Hoover? Damn
Or maybe die-son :shrug:

( well its more polite than "**** you Gub" ;) )

I once hid a speedlight and trigger in a friends cupboard then fired it when he opened it.

Also had mates fire my triggers when I was adjusting the flashes so kinda went blind for a while, you have no idea how absurdly funny it is to do that if your drunk, they were still laughing when I was able to see again

I put a pair of pliars in the forge at school once untill they were white hot, put them on the side and asked a kid to pass me them, he got as far as asking me,what do you Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Is that practical?

Couple that I've been aware of:

1. In uni halls, a bunch of lads decided to pick up (yes, pick up!) the hall president's car (he was one of the students; we had voted him in as president) and leave it in the middle of the road. Frist he knew about it was when the police turned up at breakfast the next morning!

2. Filling someone's room with balloons so they cant open the door is a good one.

3. Another one that went a bit wrong was putting a cooked pork chop under someones bed. He could smell it, but didnt find it for about 2 weeks. He got really quite ill! :eek:

4. A bit of a random one - take someone's CDs out of their cases, and put them in the sink with lods of jelly! Funny as!

5. This one I've not seen, but would love to! You need someone to go away for a week or so, and then you plant cress seeds in their carpet. It needs watering every day, and by the time they come back they will have this 'field' of cress across their floor! :D

Sneaking urinary antiseptic tablets (containing blue dye) into a blueberry pie can cause much hilarity when the unsuspecting victim starts passing blue wee on a night out!

Four of us booked a holiday home down in Devon with our girlfriends (we were 18 ;)

On the first night I hid a hoover under the bed of my best mate & his girlfriend with the power lead going to the hall socket.......

Waited until everybody had gone to bed......

Waited until the "funny noises ;)" started.......

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Two pranks for the bog:-

Lift the toilet seat and stretch cling film over the pan then put the seat down.

Put red in in the toilet cistern.

I found a small screw at work (and I mean tiny) and placed it strategically under a mate of mines trombone (I'm a pro musician :)) A spent a couple of hours checking his 'bone before checking with 4 or 5 people who sit near him :D He was sooooo ****ed off lmao

Before I checked out of my room at the ICC in Toronto I filled the toilet cistern with bubble bath. Too bad I wasn't about to see the result :LOL:

My friend mentioned these the other day :)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/8014324.stm

my mate! said:
Last year the 6th formers when they were leaving got hold of 5 pigs, they numbered them 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 and then set them free in the school surroundings. The five were rounded up eventually, but then staff spent hours searching for "Pig number 5" - who of course didnt exist! Last year the 6th formers when they were leaving got hold of 5 pigs, they numbered them 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 and then set them free in the school surroundings. The five were rounded up eventually, but then staff spent hours searching for "Pig number 5" - who of course didnt exist!

Whilst in phase 2 training we stole a mobile bus stop from somewhere in Twickenham and placed it on the parade square. Form up parade the next day the RSM was very upset to find his right marker was not a soldier, but a bright red bus stop.

The filling of his car with polystyrene beads was retaliation for having a 10 ton concrete ballast block placed either end of my car blocking my exit from the car park :D.

Filled a friends pencil case with Super Glue at college.

Filled a friends car with expanding builders foam, he didn't like the car anyway:LOL:

Sent various dishpigs (KP's) off for random things when i was a head chef eg. Tartan Food Die, a can of steam, a left handed knife etc. Also fed one a birdseye chilli, telling him it was an African Strawberry, he quit 20 minutes later:LOL:

Have put Jalepino juice in squash, you can't tell the difference until you drink it.

Put kitchen dishwash liquid in the local fountain, it took 4 days for the council to clean it up:LOL:

Stole the ornamental fish in the local fountain and set them free......in the river Taw:LOL:

A work mate fell asleep in the works rest room. At the end of tea break, 09:40, we all crept out quietly leaving him to sleep. Normally we would allow some one to wake on their own, then shout abuse a cheer when they would finally appear. This time we wound the clocks forward to just before lunch break time. He was halfway to the works canteen when he suddenly realised he was alone and no one else was heading that way. It wasn't even 10:00 AM, he hadn't even been asleep for 1/2 an hour :LOL:
The same bloke hates mince pies so one christmas I brought in a box of tesco mince pies and a box of tesco apple pies, as the pies got eaten, I deliberately put some of the mince pies into the apple pie box. He was too greedy to notice the sprig of holly pattern on the pastry topping. His face was a picture when he bit into it. He couldn't spit it into a bin quick enough. :LOL:

I think practical jokes that actually ruin or break things arent funny at all. Not at all.

Maybe you need to get a better sense of humour then. Don't try and tell me you didn't do something silly in your younger days, most likely under the influence of alchohol, because anyone who acts like there **** don't stink, is just lying. Everybody does things that are stupid, if you don't you are not human;)

Maybe you need to get a better sense of humour then. Don't try and tell me you didn't do something silly in your younger days, most likely under the influence of alchohol, because anyone who acts like there **** don't stink, is just lying. Everybody does things that are stupid, if you don't you are not human;)

my **** doesn't stink.

It does, it's just Yorkshire as a county smells worse than **** :D

Doing something stupid isn't the same as deliberately ruining or breaking something maliciously 'for a laugh'.

FWIW if it's a practical joke that ruins or breaks something....it's not funny, it's downright thoughtless and inconsiderate.

Now, where was I?

Doesn't stop me giggling when I read about them though.

Has the drawing pin on the chair been posted yet? I had a good friend at primary school who was paralysed by that.

[/party pooper] :p

Just to bring it back to life..........
:D

Last edited:
Me and my mate once put a fake dog poo in our german teachers bag. She nearly went through the roof. Oh how we laughed!!

(We got on well so she understood :D)

Oh and I once coloured my girlfriends face in with a sharpie pen. That was funny to :D

A work mate has fallen asleep many a time in a drunken state and woke up with eyebrows shaved off.

A particularly stressful Christmas day for my Landlords girlfriend, I was the lodger and myself and Rigsby hatched a plan a few days earlier..........

She was cooking for the whole family and she had bought a new Turkey Tray and large bird, my landlord and I saw that the huge Turkey looked a bit like a chicken so our plan was hatched for Christmas day........

We bought a cooked, very well done Extra Tasty Chicken from our local supermarket along with another, identical 'Turkey tray'.

She was happy that the the Turkey was virtually done so let it rest and she nipped off for a shower, we had told her we were going for a pint round the corner so off we went to let her have the shower and generally chill out before the whole family arrived :)

Turkey was to be served cold anyway so we put the 'Resting Bird' in the back yard with new foil and cunningly had already boiled the kettle and pre filled the 'New' Turkey Tray with Bisto granules, pour on hot water, along with Large Sparrow size Extra Tasty Chicken and cover with 'old' foil and **** off to pub sharpish.

Words cannot really describe the anguish we put her through as it was around the table that the 'Turkey' was revealed and the look of disbelief was pretty spectacular, more the bewilderment of how a massive, huge Turkey could turn into such a small bird, infact the Chicken looked almost perfect in every way apart from size !

Oh the hilarity, I mean tears of laughter, she was not laughing though when the 'Prank' was revealed, ten years on it is still a very sore subject and she has not done Christmas dinner for the family since !

Living in the army singly's block was always a source of hilarity:

I bought a cordless doorbell and placed the ringer under my mates bed, waited til I came in off of a late job and proceeded to ring it every 10 minutes until he stormed out of his room with his hockey stick.

Me and the mate above bought a sheet of mdf, cut it down and proceeded to nail it over another mates door. He woke up and opened the door just as we had a couple of nails left. He spent 20 minutes trying to escape before we pried it off and let him out. He saw the funny side of it 2 years later. We're now planning his stag do so once again, he's very nervous.

Back