House Of Cards

Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
Blimey, it's been ages since I've posted, things have just been a bit of a blur lately, anyway here's the latest stuff for a new client:

3548478754_7506b24a59_o.jpg

I really wish I had taken a set up shot as the lighting was so simple but alas, time was again, not on my side.

Set up details on the blog

T.

I like this a lot Thomas. Such a simple setup yielding such good results.

Aye, I seem to be reaching for the dual light set ups alot recently, I do love to get more die hard and use up to 5-6 flashes but sometimes you just can't beat simplicity, especially when time is an issue.

Congratulations on the published work btw Dan, very impressive images mate.

I take the client was happy :)

Ha ha, well, 'satisfied' is a more descriptive choice of words over here (y)

No offence meant to the model, but you always manage to make even boring subjects look good :D

/looks again

The model is actually rather nice (;)), but the shirt and tie = boring. To me at least, I am surrounded by them 40 hours a week :D

Aye, I seem to be reaching for the dual light set ups alot recently, I do love to get more die hard and use up to 5-6 flashes but sometimes you just can't beat simplicity, especially when time is an issue.

Congratulations on the published work btw Dan, very impressive images mate.

Totally agree and am actually really enjoying a return to simple streamlined photography. I've got rid of all my studio gear and have now got a collection of Nikon CLS kit which I reckon will service 99.9% of my requirements.

Thanks for the congrats mate, was a really good day on Monday and hopefully a boost for my profile at the agency (y)

Ha ha, well, 'satisfied' is a more descriptive choice of words over here (y)

I take it that's a nod to the more level Swedish temperament :)

Excellent (y)

Nice blend of in camera and PP to achieve a great image :clap:

Cheers buddy (y)

No offence meant to the model, but you always manage to make even boring subjects look good :D

/looks again

The model is actually rather nice (;)), but the shirt and tie = boring. To me at least, I am surrounded by them 40 hours a week :D

:LOL: Cheers Dee! I was jus about to say that I think he has an interesting look, kinda Gary Senise meets Dave Caruso -ish type kinda :shrug: :LOL:

Saw this on your blog...(yes, I follow you there too!). It's a really nice photo, the colours are match and really make his face pop out! The lighting is great too :)

Saw this on your blog...(yes, I follow you there too!). It's a really nice photo, the colours are match and really make his face pop out! The lighting is great too :)

Cheers mate, I was a little concerned about the justice and saturation I was granting this fella's tan.

On my laptop screen he's dandy on my as yet un-calibrated Samsung he's a little Tango'd. :LOL:

Awesome shot with fantastic BG info to help us learn!

Thanks dude! (y)

**Thats what TP is about - Learning!**

Im a learner not a fighter :LOL:

Cheers mate, I was a little concerned about the justice and saturation I was granting this fella's tan.

On my laptop screen he's dandy on my as yet un-calibrated Samsung he's a little Tango'd. :LOL:

Looks alright to me! Is it real?...surely you can't have that much sun over there :LOL:

Awesome shot with fantastic BG info to help us learn!

Thanks dude! (y)

**Thats what TP is about - Learning!**

Im a learner not a fighter :LOL:

:LOL: No problem bud, I don't like to fight either me and I'm trying to learn! Trying being the operative word!

Looks alright to me! Is it real?...surely you can't have that much sun over there :LOL:

Well, contrary to belief, the summers here are excellent! Summer cottages, forests, lakes, sauna, grills, BBQ, games, and Beer! Woo Hoo!

I can't wait for the midsummer cottage trip in a couple of weeks!

Saying that though, I think this chap had been on his Hols, somewhere tropical ;)

Great corporate portrait. Very professional but stylish at the same time.

quality image and blog support, was a good read, thanks for taking the time.

What a nice chap...most wouldn't have bothered...

Back