Oulton Park 25th May 09 - a proud as punch dad

Name
And
Edit My Images
No
My daughters first attempt at motorsport photography and panning, on bank holiday monday at Oulton Park. She's 13years old and I'm chuffed to bits with some of the photo's she took :clap:. These are straight out of the camera, with no cropping / processing etc (other than a re-size)

Please feel free to comment (y)

IMG_00771.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_00571.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

Not looked at mine yet, might do that when she's gone to bed, just in case hers are better than mine :LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
Very good start, nice framing. How long before she's giving dad advice ;)

I let my daughter use my bridge camera when we are out, she enjoys shooting but isn't really interested in learning if you know what I mean.

I actually really like No. 2! Nice symmetry there!

Nice framing and a nice "eye" for the shots so you're rightly pleased. Now she'll be bugging you for a 40D and a nice lens because you "just don't understand".

:)

Very nice selection,love the scenic views too :clap:

Thanks (y)

I actually really like No. 2! Nice symmetry there!

Nice framing and a nice "eye" for the shots so you're rightly pleased. Now she'll be bugging you for a 40D and a nice lens because you "just don't understand".

:)

Thanks (y)
That was my 28-135 lens she was using, think I might have lost that one :D am keeping my 70-200 F4 L in hiding :LOL:

I've never been on the outside of the track at cascades before. Think I'll give it a go now-inspiration photos!

Cheers, yes a great place as you can walk down the avenue and see Cascades and as they disappear off to Shell and then re-appear on the way to hissy (y)

:(:crying:

Number 2 is a shot I have been attempting to get since the start of the season and havnt got it yet. Your daughter gets it on the first attempt :( Does she want my camera :LOL: Only messing.

Very good attempt, know try to slow the shutter slightly ;)

Those are some great shots for starting out - don't get her too keen, or you'll never see your camera again;)

Very good attempt, know try to slow the shutter slightly ;)

Matt, Matt, Matt :) Always with the shutter speed!

great too see some of the younger generation trying to get some good shots. A mate of mine gets to visit oulton 4-5 times a year and his 9 yr old borrows my D50 then loves to explain to his dad how his bridge camera simply cant compete.

btw andy if you going to be at the btcc this weekend (will be there from around 2pm friday to around 8pm sunday) i got 2 spare D50 (i know they nikon but frees up your camera) im more than happy to let the little one borrow one so she can shoot with you and get tips from you (also got some spare 70-300mm lenses).

btw andy if you going to be at the btcc this weekend (will be there from around 2pm friday to around 8pm sunday) i got 2 spare D50 (i know they nikon but frees up your camera) im more than happy to let the little one borrow one so she can shoot with you and get tips from you (also got some spare 70-300mm lenses).

Wow, thanks for that very generous offer - not sure if were going to be able to make it down this weekend, will let you know if we are (y)

Number 2 is a shot I have been attempting to get since the start of the season and havnt got it yet. Your daughter gets it on the first attempt

Oh tell me about it, I still didin't manage to get a shot like this on Monday :shrug:

Back