Kevs Lubitol

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
So I shot a roll of 320TX and tried really hard with the focussing procedure.
It looked capable of reasonably sharp shots despite the results from the travelling cam thread.
I did go quite :wacky: a few times, focussing > re-focussing > bogeyed, but they came out ok, not the sharpest but not bad for an old plastic box :)

300634w.jpg

6ntsvt.jpg

34euxz7.jpg

vzx44k.jpg

rmscvd.jpg

mujzt5.jpg

24pwge9.jpg

^obligatory double exposure...:LOL:

incidentally, the Lubitol asked for a full English and clean sheets this morning....

Is that the Lubitol 166 model? I only asked because I remember coming across them second-hand when I worked in a camera shop many years ago. They were quite cheap as I remember and I'd never seen results from them.

The 166-B looks pretty much the same as the 2, both these cameras are 6x6 on 120 film.
I wouldn't imagine they're very expensive, they're made of nowt but can take a nice picture.

By the way, thank you for showing the pictures. You are right, the pictures are very good for a relatively cheap camera.

Sorry, I was meant to add earlier that I was thinking of the price of the 166-B (£20-ish) as I understand this was the most basic model Lubitel made. I don't honestly know the difference between yours and the 166-B but chances are the one you have is worth a lot more.

I stealz it...mwuhahahaaa

no, its been here since trav cam ended, Kev wasn't at home at the time to take delivery, so its been living in Yorkshire, eating all my eggs and bacon.
I'm hoping Kev's gonna give the all clear for its return :)

Back