my little cousin

Name
martin
Edit My Images
No
heres some pics i took of my little cousin shes just over a year old and she had quite bad hay fever so thats why the left eye is slightly more closed.I dont really do portraits as i think im crap at them tbh so as usual c+c welcome
IMG_7754.jpg

IMG_7756.jpg

IMG_7765.jpg

she is gonna be famous, she already has the no photo's please expression and hand gesture down to a T...(3):D

I dont know about portraits and technique but the facial expression of 2 is great.

I think I also prefer the tone of number 2 rather than the slight sapia look of the others but again thats my very inexpert personal opinion :)

Very nice - both of them.

Personal preference is to have darker blacks.

Too much clutter in the background of No1 except I suppose it was a bit of a 'grab' shot leaving little time to think about removing sunglasses from the lawn etc.

Try cloning them out and maybe replacing the top of the shot with lawn.

Nice pics, but lacking in tonal range... shouldn't be too hard to fix though.

Would also clone out the sunglasses in No 1 and defocus the background a bit in No 3.

I think a little bit more contrast and perhaps a sharpen should really bring these up a bit. I think they are pretty good as they currently stand too, so if you sort the minor issues they will be great.

Gary.

loving number 3, little diva pose going on

Yup, great photos for sure, but a little lacking in depth. Like the guys have said though, it won't take much PP to give them a bit more depth and maybe a bit more sharpness... (y)

Really can't see much wrong with this set, great face to shoot! Maybe up the contrast a touch and a little sharpen? That would just give them the strength to stand on two feet instead of one. Lovely images. :)

I agree with the others, you need to do a quick scan wherever possible before you press the b utton to spot distractions like the glasses on the lawn. Easi2.ly remedied with a bit of cloning though. Lovely pics - maybe a tad more contrast? Love the facial expression in

Don't think the OP will be too bothered now Ally as it was quite a while ago and she'll be 3 1/2 now...:LOL: :LOL:

Back