Lisa's 365 - Now finished!!!

Name
Lisa
Edit My Images
Yes
So i only started this 18 days ago, i hope to do a full year :p Ive got alot to learn so hoping this will help :)

My first load of shots are here if you want to see them in my 365 set on flickr here

This is todays shot, i call him Mr Evil as he looks it and he trys to attack me :bat:

3635632271_1207c83835.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Lisa,

Good luck on your 365, it's a challenge that's for sure, as I'm finding.

Mr Evil sure does look evil, impressive crown/crest (or whatever it's called) on top of his head :)

:wave:

Hiya - i'll try and keep up with this one (and all the others)

Its one thing taking and posting an image a day, but quite another to keep up with everyone elses and comment on them - just not enough hours in the day :bang:

Hi Lisa,
Nice to see that there are a few of us who start this not just at new year - the nature shots are excellent. Did you take a shot of the pheasant every couple of metres on the approach to him just in case or did you get lucky?

It is great the way that his head is just turned towards you.

Hi Lisa,
Nice to see that there are a few of us who start this not just at new year - the nature shots are excellent. Did you take a shot of the pheasant every couple of metres on the approach to him just in case or did you get lucky?

It is great the way that his head is just turned towards you.

Yeah i did :LOL: i do it with everything that may bolt so at least i got something! Ive got a few more on my flickr stream, ones a different crop of above.

Thanks for the comments :)

I may be a bit slack uploading to this thread/ looking at others over the next week or so as ill be away.

:wave:

Hiya - i'll try and keep up with this one (and all the others)

Its one thing taking and posting an image a day, but quite another to keep up with everyone elses and comment on them - just not enough hours in the day :bang:

my sentiments exactly!!

welcome to the 365 mad-house Lisa!! Nice start (y)

Best of luck with this Lisa. You should get the support here to keep you going, you've made a great start. (y)

Hey Lisa as you know I'm a huge fan of your work (its inkspot ;) )

Love the pigs, the detailing is amazing

Last edited:
Hi Lisa,

Good luck with your 365, you've made a good start (y)

I like the pig picture :)

Thanks for the comments! I will catch up with other threads when im back but thought id do a quick update!

21/365 something a bit different from me, taken while going round the M25 towards Dartford, we dont normally go this way but the other way was stacked on Sat! I had the choice between this and a shot of over the bridge but thought this was more different for me!

3649753474_1d0a638bf9.jpg

22/365 My rottie, whos eyeing up my mums JR :LOL: Spent most the day taking pics of my 5 year old niece who i havent seen in about 3 1/2 yrs!

3648978185_bfd66e4732.jpg

Last edited:
Been through that tunnel a few times, lovely pic of your rottie. (y)

Welcome Lisa :wave:

I´m one of the 52ers and struggle with that :LOL:

So well done you for getting the 365 bug (y) or :wacky: I can´t decide :D

I really love what you´ve done so far and love the piggy shot, and the spot on eye focus of the collie is brilliant :clap::clap:

Thanks :D Sorry not been commenting much but away at the mo, will be back early next week and hope to catch up.

Recent pics!

26/365

3662103856_6a3731b630.jpg

27/365 - Peeping

3666608427_9f96795eb5.jpg

28/365 - The first taster, my first time at an airshow in years! Had the 24-70mm on as we had the kids with us, going back today with the 50-500mm on so hoping to get some pics, never done this one before! Must say my kids aged nearly 4 and 2 loved it! And yes i need to clone a bit out abover one of the top reds but am on lightroom and dont know how to use it so very little editing :LOL:

3667423004_a649068863.jpg

Last edited:
How the hell did you get in that position to take the reds and the passenger jet?
I'm jealous and it's a great shot.

I meant no.29 :D

Thats what i was replying to :D They was just coming in towards the runway for their flypast so was turning and coming down a bit. You can see a few more in this set, the 747 came back on its own and looked like it was gonna land with how low it got which gave got pic ops: http://www.flickr.com/photos/puckers52/sets/72157620519982557/

My oh keeps saying it (and the others) looks like it was taken from the air and not a ground shot, I guess thats just the bonus of using the 50-500mm?

Im lucky to have got them really with the amount of heads in the way, im gonna take a step ladder next time :LOL:

Back