Start of a New Day

P-E

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
AnotherDay2.jpg

Very nice indeed mate.

Is it a mix of exposures? Or maybe a little HDR treatment?

Oh to be there and see it in person ... but that shot has definitely got to be the next best thing P-E ... :clap:

Superb ... :D

:p

Its all "mirror-like" its fantastic!

Appreciate the feedback.:)

The original RAW file was pretty flat and had suffered from flare so had to do more work in PS than I would have liked........plus I just received a Graphic Tablet for Christmas and wanted to see how I got along with it.

Is it a mix of exposures? Or maybe a little HDR treatment?

Just one RAW file with a little LucisArt ;)

........plus I just received a Graphic Tablet for Christmas and wanted to see how I got along with it.

Ahah ... been thinking about getting one of these P-E as, I am sure, will others have been too ... perhaps in time you could let us know what you think of it to help one way or t'other ... ;)

Lovely shot. If I were to be just a tad picky I wonder why the sky is a bit faded. Also my first thought was that the horizon wasn't level but I'm not sure :)

Ahah ... been thinking about getting one of these P-E as, I am sure, will others have been too ... perhaps in time you could let us know what you think of it to help one way or t'other ... ;)

First impressions are favourable Rog even though I wanted to keep reaching for the mouse.

Lovely shot. If I were to be just a tad picky I wonder why the sky is a bit faded. Also my first thought was that the horizon wasn't level but I'm not sure :)

Cheers Pete......I faded the sky a little to try and anhance the mist so maybe that didn't work........I will check the horizon as I don't think I checked that:bonk:

Just loverly! Fab job and I'd love to know more about the graphics tablet. Maybe a review is in order...

Superb m8
Would I be correct in assuming its Ladybower nr the Viaaduct thing?
Its the only place I can think of for a sunrise like that... ;)

Superb m8
Would I be correct in assuming its Ladybower nr the Viaaduct thing?
Its the only place I can think of for a sunrise like that... ;)

Yes that's the place ;)

Thanks again for the comments.

Beautiful setting, looks amazing with that sparkle of the sun on the horizon (y)

:D

thats a lovely photo. although in intreaged to see what the original shot looked like,, any chance in posting it up?

No problem..............as I say the original file was flat and suffered from flare so more work than I would have liked to have done in PS.

LadybowerRAW.jpg

Very good. Lotts off OOHHH and NICE and AHH and... why cant I get one like that :)

Back