Hellingly Hospital- Being Demolished

lukewoodford

FYI, I am Luke Woodford.....by Luke Woodford
Name
Luke Woodford
Edit My Images
No
Over the last few months most of you know I have been photographing the place. I have also been chatting to a couple of the guards. From Yesterday it's officially on lockdown as it's being knocked down in a few weeks. Guard dogs, police, everything. Im just letting you guys know just incase you were going to travel down at some point as I know a few people were interested. It is such an AMAZING building. Sad times. R.I.P Hellingly.

Hellingly6136_37_38_39_40_41_42-13.jpg

HDR? if not how did you get the exposure level, measure or guess? - Great pic by the way

HDR? if not how did you get the exposure level, measure or guess? - Great pic by the way

Yeah HDR. Didn't post it for crit though, just coz its one of my faves of the place :(. And before anyone says they have heard this before, whcih is true it was meant to be demolished years ago, it really is happening. So so sad.

That's a shame. I'd never have made it down there but have seen lots of really good images of the place on the forum. Sad.

Yeah Luxury homes.

Well glad I got to see it first and shame I wont get to go back again as i'm down your way again next week. Was a really cool day you showing me around and meeting you. At least I have my mini Hellingly here in Devon which I cant see being knocked down for a wile. (y)

Well glad I got to see it first and shame I wont get to go back again as i'm down your way again next week. Was a really cool day you showing me around and meeting you. At least I have my mini Hellingly here in Devon which I cant see being knocked down for a wile. (y)

Ohh wheres that too? Havn't had a go at this sort of photography.

Back