The Victory Show

Recon you done good :)

#3 is a fantastic shot, so much going on in there I keep looking at it to find new stuff, and the rifle firing is awesome (y)

Steve

#3 is great. Where do they get the uniforms and helmets from? Are they original or beeing produced only recently?

Sadly we don´t have any shows like these over here...for some reasons.

very good set. i like no 2 most. all are good but no2 is very dynamic and dramatic.
i need to go to something like that myself

Thanks guys.

I love #3 for the muzzle flash, but being picky, I/the camera have slightly misfocused on the rifleman behind. Still, it's a good shot with lots to draw the eye as you say.

Yeah, I'm sure WW2 re-enactments don't go down too well over in Germany. The equipment is a bit of both - both original equipment and reproduction stuff, the attention to detail is quite something.

#2 was a matter of good timing!

Brilliant atmospheric set. Really love No3 mostly cos you get the shot coming out the gun. Superb (lucky) timing!! :D

Where do they get the uniforms and helmets from? Are they original or beeing produced only recently?

Uniforms are usually modern replicas, other equipment could be original or again modern replicas.

Lots of places sell this gear for German, British, American, Italian, Japanese and Soviet reenactors.

Can be pricey... especially that German stuff.

You do have some folk in Germany who do this sort of thing... but they keep their heads down!

Back