Softboxes from Maplin

Edit My Images
No
Maplin used to sell nice softboxes for £12.99. Does anyone know they do or any place elsewhere. When called few of the Maplin stores, did not get a proper reply.

Many thanks Matty.

I've just got the latest offer sheet from Maplin and it's now down to 9.99 until 20th March.

Just ordered one. £12.97 inc postage.

What sort of lights would you use with one of those? Thinking about getting one..

I've just got the latest offer sheet from Maplin and it's now down to 9.99 until 20th March.

Correct - At the bottom of the above link from Matty it says its on offer for £9.99 until 20/3
Paul aka Bobby D (y)

Im looking into getting a lightbox and this seems a cracking idea. Shame its gone up to £20 though.
And with a couple of Ikea lamps i reckon i build one for under £35. :D

I got one of these boxes, it'll be okay for product shots for ebay etc but it is small so for me, I wasted my money !!

Carl

I got one of these boxes, it'll be okay for product shots for ebay etc but it is small so for me, I wasted my money !!

Carl

Let me know if you want to sell. It would be perfect for me and my "i want to take a photo of anything in the house that moves" approach.

Buy at your own risk m8. :D

It's dimensions are 40cm x 40cm x 40 cm so it'll still be only small items in your house.

Unless you live in a dolls house :LOL:

I'll let you know next week.

Carl.

Back