Olympus OM (lens) to Pentax (body) adaptor?

I know you can get an adapter for Pentax lenses, so would have thought it possible - if no one on here can help, try phoning SRB tomorrow - they will def be able to help if one does exist (y)

Have you looked on ebay? They usually come up trumps.

I have yeah but I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Every time I search for anything I seem to get about 1 million lens caps with one or two slightly related items thrown in - partly because I don't know what I'm looking for!!

I've had them in the past to put nikon lenses on olympus & have seen them for Pentax have a look on Ebay They'll be from china though :( good thing is they're no more than £12 :D

I think I saw one to put a Pentax lens on an Olympus body, but I need the other way round, and specifically for an OM lens, which I think might be different from the current Olympus mount (but I could be wrong)

You can put a Pentax lens on a Olympus, a Nikon, a Canon, a Sony and even a Panasonic (with the correct adapter).

I'm pretty sure you can't do it the other way around.

But then why would you want to .. obviously our lenses are better than theirs because they all want to use them :LOL:

Back