Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Hi a couple more from sundays trip hope you enjoy them

Regards
Richard

Last edited:
Yip, love the 1st one which is better than the one in your other thread and that 2nd one is a cracker--lovely and sharp--maybe just a little tight in the frame but still a cracker.

I prefer the Beared Tits on the other thread, this one is in shade, the others had more punch to those deep orange eyes, and you have cut off the end of its tail :D

I really like the composition and background, but you were unlucky with the light on this one, compared to the others, still a fine shot though.

The Curlew (?) in flight is nice, a little tight in the frame, but not spoiling the shot.

Oh and empty some messages from your PM box, I tried to reply to your message and was told your mailbox was full :D

Stunning pics......I have just managed to get myself a Nikon 300 f2.8 & teleconvertor. I hope that I manage to get results half as good as these !

Two beautys Richard :)
Thanks Ant

love the first one, very sharp
Thanks Rambit

Yip, love the 1st one which is better than the one in your other thread and that 2nd one is a cracker--lovely and sharp--maybe just a little tight in the frame but still a cracker.
Thanks Mark still have a load more to go through there's a slight crop on the second so i can give a bit more space if i want

I prefer the Beared Tits on the other thread, this one is in shade, the others had more punch to those deep orange eyes, and you have cut off the end of its tail :D

I really like the composition and background, but you were unlucky with the light on this one, compared to the others, still a fine shot though.

The Curlew (?) in flight is nice, a little tight in the frame, but not spoiling the shot.

Oh and empty some messages from your PM box, I tried to reply to your message and was told your mailbox was full :D
Hi Martyn i have emptied the mail box, still got loads of shots to wade through
i have cropped the Curlew(?) picture slightly so i do have options on that one thanks for the comments

Stunning pics......I have just managed to get myself a Nikon 300 f2.8 & teleconvertor. I hope that I manage to get results half as good as these !
Im sure you will get shots as good as these Andy thanks for the comments

Again thank you all for the comments there really was'nt any skill on my part it was just the luck of being in the right place at the right time
Regards
Richard

Back