brown hair

very nice ...did he pose for you .....:)

That's a lovely shot. Great mood. I'd give the levels a tweak. The right side of the histogram is nigh on empty, and just moving the slider in a bit really livens the photo up and brings in some better colours, but still keeps the effect you've gone for. Happy to post up an edit if you are interested. :)

Hi Ian. Here we go. Like I say, just a standard levels adjustment, bringing in the right hand slider. Really lifts the shot I reckon.

It's a great shot, just needed a little further processing.

Hope you like. :)

Very good shot, I like the revised version even better; although I reckon very slightly less of a tweak would be perfick.

Nice light on that. I think I'd like to see a version half way between the two...with the outline of the face and chest brightened but not the main bulk of the body, to give it a bit more of a 'rim light' effect.

I was using the histogram to make that edit. There's barely any blown areas. Just using up the full range... Anything less and I think it looks dull... :)

Last edited:
Nice light on that. I think I'd like to see a version half way between the two...with the outline of the face and chest brightened but not the main bulk of the body, to give it a bit more of a 'rim light' effect.

I agree somewhere in the middle would be bang on (y)

Back