2010 Photo 52 - Week 03

SimonTALM

Linford Christie
Name
Simon
Edit My Images
Yes
Well I've pulled the theme and thought I'd post it up this evening rather than waiting until tomorrow as I might forget.

I have to wonder what the person who suggested this one was thinking when they suggested it. That said I can see some obvious easy shots for this

The theme for week 03 is

Chopped

(I had to read it twice to make sure I had read it right too :LOL:)

crikey needs some thing about .. but then I guess that's the idea :bonk:

Is there any chance the theme for the current 52 week can be a sticky? It would save me spending Saturday evening / Sunday morning hunting for a post by Simon !

blergh.. I haven't even shot week 2 yet.. BIG disaster today in my attempt, I'll have to add a rule to my thread and post one up tonight and catch up with my commenting!!

THEN try and think of some sort of idea for.. chopped!

Oooh, that'll do. I was hoping the theme might be up intime for tomorrows meet at the sculture park, was hoping it might be "art" or similar :D

Chopped, hmm. Well, if I'm still stuck for ideas come the end of this week this one will be easy. Being original though... meh, thinking boots on again. Blasted things.

oooooo - hard not to go down the obvious route with this one! Should be an interesting week!:)

BTW - any chance we can have a Sticky in the Projects forum that lists the weekly themes as they are pulled out of the hat - just in case I miss one and need to go back??

Please pretty please??? :LOL:

chopped....mmmmmm.....need to think about this.

BTW - any chance we can have a Sticky in the Projects forum that lists the weekly themes as they are pulled out of the hat - just in case I miss one and need to go back??

Please pretty please??? :LOL:

Creating a sticky each week will be alot of work for the mods (who already do a great job), is this really necessary? A sticky only helps to ensure that an important post drops from the front page of a section.

Within the front page of this section I can find the 52 announcements going back to Week 50 so that unless something really amazing happens I'm happy to guarantee that on the front page of this section you'll find the current week's thread and pretty close to the top.

Oooo, I can reuse my shot from week 1 :p

Cool, obviosuly this can be a real easy one, but interesting to think of something a little different

I think this one might actually cost me some money. ;)

Creating a sticky each week will be alot of work for the mods (who already do a great job), is this really necessary? A sticky only helps to ensure that an important post drops from the front page of a section.

Within the front page of this section I can find the 52 announcements going back to Week 50 so that unless something really amazing happens I'm happy to guarantee that on the front page of this section you'll find the current week's thread and pretty close to the top.

s'ok - was just an idea! I didn't mean a new sticky every week - I meant one sticky that was updated as each theme is pulled out, but no matter!

Mmm this could be interesting

Chopped...!?!? And here's me just getting over week two :eek:

Going to try and steer clear of the obvious ones... but will have to see :thinking:

Look forward to seeing everyones images :D

:thinking:

It's a bit hard to think beyond the obvious for this isn't it? Hmmm.

Got called out last night, drove from Buckingham to Norwich, fixed stuff and drove back, all the while in the car my mind was turning over ideas. Crawled into bed at 0630 this morning only to be called out again, this time to Peterborough, again as i clocked up the miles the ideas kept popping into my head. The issue with all my ideas so far are as follows. The theme is chopped not sliced and to cap it all I'm faced with turning out something completely cliched or I need to become a photoshop god in 6 days. Is it just me :( ?

Got called out last night, drove from Buckingham to Norwich, fixed stuff and drove back, all the while in the car my mind was turning over ideas. Crawled into bed at 0630 this morning only to be called out again, this time to Peterborough, again as i clocked up the miles the ideas kept popping into my head. The issue with all my ideas so far are as follows. The theme is chopped not sliced and to cap it all I'm faced with turning out something completely cliched or I need to become a photoshop god in 6 days. Is it just me :( ?

Nope. :D

Called out? Sounds like you might end up doing what I might be. Sending the Mrs to work (theatre nurse) with a camera. :LOL: kidding.

Back