Nikkor 24-120 f/4 VR to be released this year (?)

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
Nikon will release Nikkor 24-120 f/4 VR later this year.
At the moment it is still a rumor but apparently this news came from the same guys that were saying that 16-35 and 24mm will be released as well.
So most likely they are sure it will happen :)

Lets wait and see people :cool:

This sits well with the 16-35 they just announced. People have been moaning about lack of f4 lenses from Nikon for so long they might be sorting that out. It also makes sense as Nikon are updating all their current lenses. Based on this rumor I'm begining to think that the next prime we will see will be an update to the 85/1.4 and not the 50/1.2 or 35/1.4 I think most want.

Pete

This sits well with the 16-35 they just announced. People have been moaning about lack of f4 lenses from Nikon for so long they might be sorting that out. It also makes sense as Nikon are updating all their current lenses. Based on this rumor I'm begining to think that the next prime we will see will be an update to the 85/1.4 and not the 50/1.2 or 35/1.4 I think most want.

Pete

I've given up speculating, I'm always wrong

According to nikonrumors this comes from the same people that leaked 16-35mm. My only question is the price and distortion at 24mm. It looks like Canon is going lose f/4 line advantage shortly.

Back