Manfrotto Tripod Spares - Where to buy

Name
Jon
Edit My Images
Yes
Some off you may already know, when i was down on the purbeck coast this weekend with davekiddle i slipped over on the rocks with camera in one hand and tripod in other.

I saved the camera but damaged the tripod, the leg locking device (gray bit) on my 190XProb snapped inside so the leg will no longer lock in the different position.

I have found the part number R190,534 but dont know where to buy the item. Can anyone point me in the right direction

London Camera Exchange in Fareham stocks Manfrotto tripods, they may be able to order the part for you. Alternatively, a quick search on Manfrotto's website turned up

Manfrotto Distribution Limited (UK)
West Sussex RH10 9PE,
Kelvin Lane, Crawley
Phone number: +44(0)1293583300
Fax number: +44(0)1293583301
Email address: info@manfrottodistribution.co.uk

They've got to be worth a try.

Sorry Jon, I forgot didn't I? :bang:

From Manfrotto:

'Please contact the Manfrotto and Gitzo Service Centre on 01483 542928 for all repairs & spare parts.'

Some off you may already know, when i was down on the purbeck coast this weekend with davekiddle i slipped over on the rocks with camera in one hand and tripod in other.

I saved the camera but damaged the tripod, the leg locking device (gray bit) on my 190XProb snapped inside so the leg will no longer lock in the different position.

I have found the part number R190,534 but dont know where to buy the item. Can anyone point me in the right direction

I broke exactly the same bit on my 190Proxb and the tripod was replaced under warranty.....

Back