MG CAR CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP BRANDS HATCH

Name
andrew
Edit My Images
Yes

mg car club championship went with jamie an met dave there was a fantastic day little chilly but had a right laugh and was loads of crashes :) which is fun for a photographer not for a driver ( sorry drivers )

baconboy.jpg

2. turn in gurn
gurn.jpg

3. drift or spin??
initiateadrift.jpg

green.jpg

5. pop
pop-1.jpg

slowspeed.jpg

thanks for looking all c&c welcome
some of the little mg's were lappin brands in 59 seconds (y)

Think #3 is the pick of the set,#5 looks more like a grab shot and easing back a tad on some of the shutter speeds,might have returned better results
All just my opinion btw (y)

thanks for advise to be honest, it was i jus wanted 1 of the flame, ive got loads more these are jus a few i picked out,
with the orange 1 i see some pics like it on hear the other day the front of the car nice an sharp an faddin to motion blur, thought id give it a go, that was shot at 1/60

Hi, I am number 51 in photo 3...

My mate is number 69 in photo 1

A couple of good shots... have you got any more?

You wouldnt be able to find a clean Metro nowadays on the street, its a credit to these guys to prepare and keep them immaculate year in year out, same as all those other series from the eighties that have never died - good on em I say !! - these are great, nostalgia right now !!
Tom

Hi Andrew

That is my TR6 you caught on the Overrun into Paddock.

Got anymore of the ThoroughbredSportscars race?

Cheers
Jon:D

hi delboy i got loads more ill sort them out for you and post them great racin bye the way had a brilliant day

hi jon i got some more of your car ill sort them out for ya your car loves a flame yours was the only one all day

hi jon i got some more of your car ill sort them out for ya your car loves a flame yours was the only one all day
Cheers Andrew.

I'll check in over the next few days, or if you want to PM me for my mail address.

This is me http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/profile.asp?h=0&memberId=7660&mid=7660

I was ****ed I was so slow (still a fun race though) - new damper problems :thinking: meant it was spinning up and bouncing like a pogo on the bumpy brands straight - could hardly hold on at times!

They are Nice Flames:D

Back