12 week bump, border or not

joescrivens

Suspended / Banned
Name
Joe
Edit My Images
Yes
We've got another one on the way and I wanted to take some bump pics this time around. Can't decide if this should have the white border or not, what do others think?

with

4603567562_1cb6305873_o.jpg

without

4602952987_0eae59e937_o.jpg

White border works better for me (y) but the second does work as well, just not as impacting

Wonder will this be a marmite border! I prefer without. I think the border is just a tad too much. I like how the black border fades into the shot from the right.... edit: left... jesus, how many pints did I have last night :thinking:

Last edited:
Wonder will this be a marmite border! I prefer without. I think the border is just a tad too much. I like how the black border fades into the shot from the right.... edit: left... jesus, how many pints did I have last night :thinking:

thanks all

Thats exactly what I like too, but i like the impact of the border standing out perhaps a half border might be the trick? I'll give it a go.

EDIT - No it looked poo!

Last edited:
good suggestion, made the border thinner and I think it works

You could always go with an off white/slightly grey border then it's not so harsh and definitely thinner as the original is too stark.

Nice to be keeping a diary in pictures of your bump journey :)

How tiny is her bump! First photo works for me with the white border. Look forward to seeing the further photos along the way.

thanks all, I made the final shot with the border just a little thinner.

With the border but narrower.

Edit, that will teach me not to hit post reply as I get up to answer phone.

Back