Haworth 1940s Weekend 2010 II

Jimmy_Lemon

TPer Emeritus
Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
20100516194727_haworth_1940s_arp_man.jpg

Another day in Haworth for the 1940s Weekend. Weather forecast was for showers, so hoped it would be a little quieter than yesterday, it wasn't! if anything it was busier. Anyway, more people to shoot so it was all good :) I am not sure if this guy was posing for me or just happened to do just what I wanted, he was just standing in a door way, but as I lifted my camera to my eye he produced a pipe and put it in his mouth and did a nice little glance down the road. So many shots I am happy with today (and yesterday) that I am going to have to go on a bit of a posting spree. Though hopefully I will take more care than last night when my tired eyes didn't seem to notice quite how soft that shot was :(

More...

Nearly missed these, (expected them in the 'people' section)

Good one Tom, like the BG also, and I agree with you about yesterdays, it was a tad soft.

I was there yesterday, and although great fun, it was so crowded shooting was challenging at best.

Nearly missed these, (expected them in the 'people' section)

Good one Tom, like the BG also, and I agree with you about yesterdays, it was a tad soft.

I was there yesterday, and although great fun, it was so crowded shooting was challenging at best.

One of my mod perks is that this automatically appears when I blog something ;) but it can only go to one place so they all end up in 'General Photo'....I will shift them now though ;)

As for yesterdays I really don't know how I missed how soft it is :( Got so many good shots I have no idea why I posted that one, tired and it looking ok in thumbnail view in Lightroom is my excuse :p

20100516194727_haworth_1940s_arp_man.jpg

Another day in Haworth for the 1940s Weekend. Weather forecast was for showers, so hoped it would be a little quieter than yesterday, it wasn't! if anything it was busier. Anyway, more people to shoot so it was all good :) I am not sure if this guy was posing for me or just happened to do just what I wanted, he was just standing in a door way, but as I lifted my camera to my eye he produced a pipe and put it in his mouth and did a nice little glance down the road. So many shots I am happy with today (and yesterday) that I am going to have to go on a bit of a posting spree. Though hopefully I will take more care than last night when my tired eyes didn't seem to notice quite how soft that shot was :(

More...

Hello. i am that very warden, and admit it was posed... thansk for letting me see the result

He's not called Roy! It's Marcel!!

Good shot Tom, whole set are good, and now you have approval from Roy!
...and welcome to tp, Roy.

Back