Nature:KEEP OUT

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
My first time shooting during the golden hour. I was a bit restricted in my area i.e. the sun was only visible on a short stretch of fence but I loved it. Hope you all like and I'd love some C&C.

oawtc3.jpg

16c7srq.jpg

28rp5wg.jpg

BONUS - Went to pick up the box my Raynox 250 was in and saw this little fella on top.
1035vk1.jpg

Very interesting composition, and good lighting - I like the 'hopper :D

Thanks, I was really shocked to see him. Just gutted that was the one time I'd decided not to bother taking my 55-250 out otherwise I'd have posed him (and most likely failed) on a grass blade infront of the sunset lol.

I was amazed at how little PP needed doing. Just a crop (cause I love to go wide) and a sharpen. I'll deffo be heading to that spot again as there was a horse with her foal there too but they never moved into the right spot lol.

those wire pics would have been totally ace if they had a spider on it.

Thanks for the comments everyone. I still consider myself a complete noob to photography so great to hear people like my work. Feel free to rip it apart though lol.

#1 is really warm and made me smile....very summery:)

I'd like to see some more detail in the grass hooper. Great shot thought and I do like to silhouet effect. I also like how it's standing (?) on the symbol.

Thank you posiview. That's as close as I could get with the raynox at 55mm for the hopper :( would love to have had my 55-250 on me but I'm taking a break from it and trying to do more medium and wide angle shots. It really is a slow burner this thread lol.

Back