Lucy and Mauricio - Wedding

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Well back at Hassop Church again this week and then on to Hassop Hall for the wedding of Lucy and Mauricio which was a truely international affair with family and guests from all over the world.

The sun was out and the piano played whilst everyone enjoyed drinks on the lawns. Then off into the stunning Hassop banquet hall for a fantastic evening of celebrations.

It was a pleasure to be their wedding photographer as they and their guests had a fantastic time.

So some from the day and a slideshow of these and a few more HERE

DSC_8612.jpg

DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_8818.jpg

DSC_0495.jpg

DSC_8898.jpg

Last edited:
Simon, yet another great set of photos from you. Love #20 and #22

Only critique (from a newbie trying to getting into weddings) would be #8 and not being able to see either of their faces.

Simon, yet another great set of photos from you. Love #20 and #22

Only critique (from a newbie trying to getting into weddings) would be #8 and not being able to see either of their faces.

Thanks - I have the normal kiss shot - but this just imparts emotion without faces I think

Im am actually blown away:eek:. I dont tend to like most of the wedding stuff on here, but this is just wow!!

I've never seen photo's looking so sharp either. Im only a beginer, but as far as style goes i really love what you do, just stunning. The couple must be over the moon with them.

I wish i could afford to have you do my wedding:LOL:

Thanks for sharing(y)

Im am actually blown away:eek:. I dont tend to like most of the wedding stuff on here, but this is just wow!!

I've never seen photo's looking so sharp either. Im only a beginer, but as far as style goes i really love what you do, just stunning. The couple must be over the moon with them.

I wish i could afford to have you do my wedding:LOL:

Thanks for sharing(y)

Glad you like them Adrian

As always WOW lookin forward to the next set

How long do you take getting them to position the way you want them

I dont feel qulified / experienced enough to offer any critique other than that I think it's a wonderful set of images.

One think caught my eye....
Image 2 - the beidesmaid on the left of the picture has a real look of jealousy or just plain old pee'ed off! lol

As always WOW lookin forward to the next set

How long do you take getting them to position the way you want them

Thanks ... usually once they have wandered to where I want them it depends how relaxed they are - so maybe a minute or two

There are some truly epic shots! i`m very much loving the feel to 17, 20 & 22 but all are just amazing :clap:

sir i take my hat off to you!

I dont feel qulified / experienced enough to offer any critique other than that I think it's a wonderful set of images.

One think caught my eye....
Image 2 - the beidesmaid on the left of the picture has a real look of jealousy or just plain old pee'ed off! lol

Thanks guys - (y)

Hi Simon

Stunning Wedding photography love them all, they look a real high standard of work.
I am about to start a HND in Photography & digital imaging in september and I have not long been given the great chance to work with a wedding photographer for the last three weddings as a second shooter.
The photographer has told me to just enjoy it and get what photos I can, they all a bonus
as they are extra images he would have not got working on his own, I have not had chance yet to be at the brides house before the wedding, As I get to the church early and take photos of guests walking into the church all will happen in time I hope.
I get a buzz from the atmosphere and the happy feeling from the guests.

Hi Simon

Stunning Wedding photography love them all, they look a real high standard of work.
I am about to start a HND in Photography & digital imaging in september and I have not long been given the great chance to work with a wedding photographer for the last three weddings as a second shooter.
The photographer has told me to just enjoy it and get what photos I can, they all a bonus
as they are extra images he would have not got working on his own, I have not had chance yet to be at the brides house before the wedding, As I get to the church early and take photos of guests walking into the church all will happen in time I hope.
I get a buzz from the atmosphere and the happy feeling from the guests.

Thanks Tim - and good luck with the HND .... but most important enjoy taking the pictures - as soon as it becomes a chore your work will suffer

Last edited:
Great as always Simon, can I ask about the lighting in number 18.... any OCF used or all natural light?

As always, I love them! I take it that's their own Aston Martin.... seems like they wanted a nice picture of their car too LOL! Number 24 is beautiful, romantic, magical...

Thanks Annie - much appreciated :)

Amazing stuff as always Simon.

No 22 is a cracker for me, love the lighting.

Some stunning shots here, Simon, as to be expected. Am always interested in seeing your work; I like having images to aspire to. Should you ever want a second shooter...

Simon, your work is always up there - but I fear that this is even better. Simply superb!

Amazing stuff as always Simon.

No 22 is a cracker for me, love the lighting.

Some nice shots there. 24 is my fav

Some stunning shots here, Simon, as to be expected. Am always interested in seeing your work; I like having images to aspire to. Should you ever want a second shooter...

Simon, your work is always up there - but I fear that this is even better. Simply superb!

Really appreciate the kind words folks .... :)

Some really good shots simon, Slideshow link dont seem to be working for me?

Fantastic as always, I love #2, looks like the room was very well lit from the big windows.

I am hardly qualified to comment on your work, except to admire it. Wonderful, as ever!

Amazing set of images, Simon, and I especially like the conversion of the last one.

Amazing set of images, Simon, and I especially like the conversion of the last one.

Thanks David - I do tend to like the first dance shots a bit dramatic - and they usually suit a heavy B+W

As always, I love them! I take it that's their own Aston Martin.... seems like they wanted a nice picture of their car too LOL! Number 24 is beautiful, romantic, magical...

Lol - I thought I recognised the car - its hired from my sister and brother in law's wedding car business ;) I'll try and direct her to this thread.

The images are fab as always!

Just wow! How do you get them so sharp,or is it a closely guarded trade secret?
The capture of their first dance is absolutely gorgeous but my fave is no.22.

Back