Discussion Thread for Prize Competition "A Home"

I actually have an idea for this one... now... to find the shot ... that's always harder ;)

I tried one idea last night and it didn't work, so I am back to the drawing board again!

I also have an idea for this one but I was physically attacked when I tried to get my subject this morning so will try again in a few days :)

And she looked such a sweet thing in the last comp...............:LOL:

No doubt the guy who came up wth this theme thought he was being clever.

Sounds like a rubbish theme, tbh.

It wasn't a guy who came up with the theme, it was a lady who is a well respected member on TP. I think its a great theme, got you stumped by the looks of things!
No doubt the guy who came up wth this theme thought he was being clever.

Sounds like a rubbish theme, tbh.

Yeah this sounds fun! home is a fun idea, i think i'l have to enter something, start being more pro-active on the photography side of this forum and not just the talking bit.

Though i don't want to be the first to enter.

Go for it, being first is fine, you can always change image if you come up with something better!
Yeah this sounds fun! home is a fun idea, i think i'l have to enter something, start being more pro-active on the photography side of this forum and not just the talking bit.

:thinking:

Jon, Cheers buddy for entering.

And she looked such a sweet thing in the last comp...............:LOL:

It was something a fraction of her size that attacked me, hopefully another couple of days and they will be out and I can have a go at getting a picture, weather permitting.

There are so many things that could be posted for this, just about everything has a home of some sort those that build or carry them around and various sayings involving the word "home".

I had an idea but the 17mm didn't work out and I don't have a fisheye so had to use my previous idea instead, distasteful as it may be, it sums up my place in one simple shot

Good theme Christine, plenty of entries coming in now. Ian.

It was something a fraction of her size that attacked me, hopefully another couple of days and they will be out and I can have a go at getting a picture, weather permitting.

There are so many things that could be posted for this, just about everything has a home of some sort those that build or carry them around and various sayings involving the word "home".

Finally thought and shot my entry.
After a lot of head scratching it turned out to be right on my door step:bonk:

Thanks to all entrants will pick a winner tonight and get next competition running. Regards Ian.

We'll find out sooner or later :), is the first ever photographic competition I've ever entered :)

Back