LX5 low light examples (gig) (updated with some new pics from Grinderman last night)

Name
Martin
Edit My Images
Yes
I shot these last night on my LX5 with iISO set. I haven't touched them at all, just uploaded straight out of the camera.

Really pleased with these :) lots of keepers, hardly any blurred (1-2), fast focus and decent metering.

Placebo live

Placebo live @ Brixton Academy, straight out of the camera, no NR applied shot at 800 ISO

Placebo live

Placebo live @ Brixton Academy, straight out of the camera, no NR applied shot at 800 ISO

Placebo live

Placebo live

Placebo live

Brixton Academy

a quickr pickr post

Last edited:
Yup I'd say those are very impressive for a compact with a small sensor. Doesn't looks that unlike what I can get with my GF1. Nice one.

Last edited:
Great photos of a band I haven't heard anything from in a long time at my favourite venue of all time!

Wow - great work, great photo's.

Last time I saw Placebo at UEA, Norwich they played almost album perfect - really good live

# 2 is an absolute beauty to me.

(y)

Thanks...

I really like the effect and the presence of the crowd :)

Cracking camera....

Seeing Grinderman tonight @ Hammersmith... will try to get so shots :)

A couple from Grinderman last night

Grinderman live

P1010251

Grinderman live

Grinderman live

a quickr pickr post

Back