A Couple of Redwings

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
We had a sudden influx today of Redwings. We had begun to wonder where they had got to the light was'nt great so they are nothing special but it was just nice to see them it put a smile on my face as the last 2 weeks have'nt been to good.
Canon 7D and 600mm i.s lens handheld i did'nt have time to set up the tripod

Regards All

Richard

Hello Rich (y) Excellent images mate especially like No2 very impresssive shots considering they are handheld P.s merry christmas and a happy new year (y)

wow love those

Thanks glad you liked them

Very nice indeed Rich!

Cheers Kev im hoping for some better ones tomorrow

Hello Rich (y) Excellent images mate especially like No2 very impresssive shots considering they are handheld P.s merry christmas and a happy new year (y)

Thanks Steve and merry christmas to you as well mate

Whilst I like #1, a flying bird in frame and in focus (I've never managed it yet ;)) The better is definitely #2 which could benefit from a little more space to the left, is a lovely pose

Glad you liked them Tina the second has been cropped a bit so i do have a bit more canvas to the Left if i need it

Regards All

Richard

Richard, both these are cracking. Saw loads and loads today but all were on the ground.

Glad you liked them i had'nt seen any till today and about 300-400 have moved into the area
Regards
Richard

What a cracking pair of shots, certainly no expert but no2 is outstanding.
Dont think i have ever seen a Redwing.

Steve

Cracking shots for handheld! It’s all I can manage to lift mine up onto my gimbal-head!

What a cracking pair of shots, certainly no expert but no2 is outstanding.
Dont think i have ever seen a Redwing.

Steve

Hi Steve thanks very much

Cracking shots for handheld! It’s all I can manage to lift mine up onto my gimbal-head!

Cheers it's not the lightest of lenses is it :D

Regards

Richard

Two good uns Rich (y) A merry Christmas to you my friend ;)

2 great captures Richard, well done.

Regards: Gordon

Have you been going to the gym again Rich, hand holding a 600 for BIF :D
Well done, they're good shots indeed, really like them.
We had an influx of them and Fieldfares last weekend, but after a Sparrowhawk flew over, I couldnt get a clear shot of them, they were all inside the trees or had a twig or something in front of them. I wouldnt like to try to estimate how many there were but it ran into several hundreds, probably even thousands in total. I send Christmas good wishes to you and yours Rich (y)

Top post Richard :clap:

Cheers Roy

Both very good images Richard.

Thanks Lammie

2 great captures Richard, well done.

Regards: Gordon

Glad you liked it Gordon

Have you been going to the gym again Rich, hand holding a 600 for BIF :D
Well done, they're good shots indeed, really like them.
We had an influx of them and Fieldfares last weekend, but after a Sparrowhawk flew over, I couldnt get a clear shot of them, they were all inside the trees or had a twig or something in front of them. I wouldnt like to try to estimate how many there were but it ran into several hundreds, probably even thousands in total. I send Christmas good wishes to you and yours Rich (y)

Thanks Trev it was needs must they were feeding when i found them so i thought get a few shots first. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well and maybe a meet in the new year

excellent captures, i've only seen one this year which is the one who keeps popping into my back garden which is handy...

Thanks and that is very handy i look forward to seeing some shots

Magic shots Rich.(y)

Cheers Frankie

Regards All

Richard

Back