Defender 90 (modified) and other past landys

Name
Harry
Edit My Images
Yes
few snaps of my Landy, im a bit (ok a lot) of a green oval fan, think ive had around 13 of them and currently have 2..

023.jpg

025.jpg

024.jpg

49b28cb0.jpg

P8100083.jpg

10082008678.jpg

Last edited:
That looks like fun, wouldn't mind having a go at that myself one day.

Bet you cant wait for more snow!!

this is my old 100 inch V8 Hybrid,. classic Range Rover chassis with series 2 body..

a1-9.jpg

a2-15.jpg

was green until i painted in G4 Orange, did it on my drive lol
a1-40.jpg

a5-1.jpg

Last edited:
my first Landy, a 24v ex Army lightweight (air portable) loved this truck and wish i still had it :0( was standard when i got it but not for long, guy that has it now put it back to full Army spec..

lightweight2.jpg

lightweight4.jpg

that disco had some articulation on the axles!!

great set of vehicles mate, love the current 90! If i had the money and space id definitely have one as a toy!

good spot, nope not me with the chainsaw but that pic was taken at the site my off road club owns so they do have the odd work day were stuff gets trimmed back...

theres some interesting swamps there too, i managed to sink in one once theres a video knocking about on youtube of the occasion and the rather tricky recovery :) it did cost me a gear and transfer box, starter motor, drive belts and winch rope. was a good day lol

Engine Oil. Diesel is not oil. Try putting oil in your diesel car :D

Wow. I always thought it was.

30 years as a Grease Monkey and I'm still learning.

Reckon next you'll be telling me that it is flammable too.:)

Some nice cars ?, i found the back grounds a little distracting if the back grounds could have been a little blured if think this may help focus more on the subject.

Back