myfirstcamera D700 1305€

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Anyone heard of these people before? (link removed so no one bothers visiting them)

Last edited:
Their postal address "13 Frensham Road, Norwich, NR3 2BT" is actually Warehouse Express. So that, coupled with Euro prices (from a supposed UK company) that are stupidly low would suggest to me that they are probably best avoided.

yeah I just spoke to Warehouse express who are aware of them they are nothing to do with WE and the situation is 'under investigation'

STEER CLEAR! ;)

as a side note to the admins you might want to think about blocking them in your Adsense advertiser settings as they are appearing as ads on these forums.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm the Technical Writer and resident forum moderator/browser at Warehouse Express and just though I'd better chip in to confirm what others have said, namely that Warehouse Express has no links whatsoever with firstcameras.net, firstcamerashop.net, first-cameras.net, mosxpress.com or any other websites that, for reasons best known to them, are using our contact details in their customer service sections.

Whilst it would be bad manners (and, I believe, a breach of the rules) to suggest that you only shop at the authentic warehouseexpress.com website, I would strongly suggest that you avoid any of these potentially fraudulent websites and spend your hard earned money at a more well known and reputable retailer - even if that isn't us!

Best regards,

Ben

Back