World in a Bubble

Name
Renee
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok I really like this.... But I can see that it may not be everyone's cup of tea so I'd like to find out if I"m way of base. What I see is the wonder in a child's eye as the world of play goes on around him (the reflection in the bubble). But does it show through to you? Or is it just a jumble and nothing really works?

1165475160_13eafdea89_o.jpg

I think it's lovely. it could perhaps be even better with a little process time spent bringing out the boys face a tad more so it can dominate the shot a bit better.

This is a VERY quick hack at it and far less than it deserves but it kinda illiustrates what I'm getting at.

picture-1.jpg

I've selected the lighter part of his face with the lasso tool, then feathered it by 30 pixels. That area was darkend to match the side of his head that we can see.

Then I took a selection of his whole head, again feathered it and brightend it up and increased the contrast. Also took out a little red cast that the adjustments had left over.

Like I said, too rough and ready really but it gives a bit of an idea. :)

H.r.ford ~ I had a little play (hope you don't mind) and found that using clarify made the most difference.

In PSP9 I increased contrast by 30 and clarified it by a strength of 5. Only a quick play, I'm sure you could do much better ;)

hrford.jpg

:LOL: Looks like I was editing while dazza was already uploading!

Well they look great. I never would have thought to just select his head.... hmmm I'll give it another go. Thank you both!

Ok I really like this.... But I can see that it may not be everyone's cup of tea so I'd like to find out if I"m way of base.

If you really like it then that's the main thing. so can't be way off base, just havign a different opinion.

I can see what you're getting at quite easily.
As others have said, technically it may be off a tad but still works.

OK I've done my edit. I think it is much better but what do you think?

1188216758_59d062fa03_o.jpg

I think that's a way cool shot HRF ... (y) ... and the edits really make it sparkle a lot more imgo ... :D ...

It has a bit of a dark side too as it looks like he's in a washing machine ... AND having fun ... :eek: ... :LOL:

:p

Back