Llandudno pano - view it big :)

Nice.

You even caught the same woman twice in the middle of the pier!

Last edited:
Nice.

You even caught the same women twice in the middle of the pier!

that's not the same woman.. that's the famous Llandudno twin sisters... always flaunting it on the pier!

great stitch by the way (y)

really good shot it is better large as you suggested spotted the twins:LOL:on the jetty my only crit would be to straighten the horizon a little still a great shot though thanks for sharing(y)

Last edited:
Nice job on stitching it, however, I think the horizon is slightly lower on the left than the right. Didn't really notice it until I went to view it large and the sea loaded first.

I really really love it amazing shot/s I appreciated it more once I viewed it at the larger size OMG did not know who to look at :LOL: amazing Jeff well done (y)

Which of your lenes did you use Jeff love to know?

Really good shot, your hard work has been rewarded. You have actually captured two pairs of twins.

Good work. I like it.

that's not the same woman.. that's the famous Llandudno twin sisters... always flaunting it on the pier!

great stitch by the way (y)

weird..i knew her when she was a brunette.... say la ve..

what i can say is... i viewed it big....blown away... great shot... won't mention what has been said about the horizon...as i was too busy trying to find Wally... (y)

really good shot it is better large as you suggested spotted the twins:LOL:on the jetty my only crit would be to straighten the horizon a little still a great shot though thanks for sharing(y)

:plus1: On the horizon, especially as this is the first thing that loads in the original on flickr, other than that I absolutely love it and have added you on flickr...

Matt
MWHCVT

I'm glad Kev put a linky to this thread in your 52 or I may have missed this.

you're welcome... :clap:

There is actually a second set of twins on the beach at the end of the slip way, and I cannot believe that blond was sun bathing topless!

WHERE..WHERE>... no1 say anothing about having a long lens...!!!! :naughty:

Last edited:
Back